Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [survey] how many dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Three at the moment, though only one I trained myself. I've been working on getting other dragons to level 25 but haven't had the patience to get much further than lvl 15 with them
Three at the moment, though only one I trained myself. I've been working on getting other dragons to level 25 but haven't had the patience to get much further than lvl 15 with them
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
[quote name="tytytytytytyty1" date="2019-08-16 11:40:28" ] None. [/quote]
tytytytytytyty1 wrote on 2019-08-16 11:40:28:
None.
Waystone1.gif
...None. I still need to buy one, but they're expensive and even more so with the stones.
...None. I still need to buy one, but they're expensive and even more so with the stones.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Personally? 3, but I have 7 more either trained for me or bought already trained.
Personally? 3, but I have 7 more either trained for me or bought already trained.
none. The coli is just a last-minute food-farm for me.
none. The coli is just a last-minute food-farm for me.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
2! and a level24 progen I need to just sit down and finish ( fml I hate the last 5 levels)
2! and a level24 progen I need to just sit down and finish ( fml I hate the last 5 levels)
10 in my lair.

That's not counting the 4 I exalted as fodder as an exaltation game for me for the 100 exalt achievement.

Nor the exalts I leveled to 20 *laughs nervously*

And I'm currently leveling an old Mirror fire dragon to 25 for Flameforger's and because I don't remember her teammates since last I Coli'd with her was like 3 years ago.

And that also doesn't include my team of Spiral, Snapper, Tundra doing the whole 1-25 through all the venues.

I have a problem... and it's that I want all my dragons to be lv 25 .
10 in my lair.

That's not counting the 4 I exalted as fodder as an exaltation game for me for the 100 exalt achievement.

Nor the exalts I leveled to 20 *laughs nervously*

And I'm currently leveling an old Mirror fire dragon to 25 for Flameforger's and because I don't remember her teammates since last I Coli'd with her was like 3 years ago.

And that also doesn't include my team of Spiral, Snapper, Tundra doing the whole 1-25 through all the venues.

I have a problem... and it's that I want all my dragons to be lv 25 .
Only 11.

I have a bunch of dragons I leveled to somewhere between 6-14 and they annoy me because they need to be tinctured if I want to level them to 25 and make them a different build.
Only 11.

I have a bunch of dragons I leveled to somewhere between 6-14 and they annoy me because they need to be tinctured if I want to level them to 25 and make them a different build.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
None. I don't play in the coli that often and I like to train evenly by getting all dragons to a certain level before going higher. Right now, my highest level is just 10.
None. I don't play in the coli that often and I like to train evenly by getting all dragons to a certain level before going higher. Right now, my highest level is just 10.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
trained: 0

got someone else to train: 1
1+a mid level mage or two is good enough for me.
trained: 0

got someone else to train: 1
1+a mid level mage or two is good enough for me.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11