Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [survey] how many dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="Firtarian" date="2019-08-16 13:44:39" ] I have 13, that I thought I leveled all myself, but apparently not CAUSE THAT ACHIEVEMENT NEVER POPPED. (not that I'm salty or anything) I have a mire flyer, 2 sets of triplets that are general grinders, a 2 leveler build, a triplet golem/kelp build with a caster, and an extra G1 who's just pretty. [/quote] Parts of the achievement system stopped working earlier on. The battle achievements were stopped some time ago. Anyone know the url to see the old achievements?
Firtarian wrote on 2019-08-16 13:44:39:
I have 13, that I thought I leveled all myself, but apparently not CAUSE THAT ACHIEVEMENT NEVER POPPED. (not that I'm salty or anything)

I have a mire flyer, 2 sets of triplets that are general grinders, a 2 leveler build, a triplet golem/kelp build with a caster, and an extra G1 who's just pretty.
Parts of the achievement system stopped working earlier on. The battle achievements were stopped some time ago.

Anyone know the url to see the old achievements?
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="@Firtarian" date="2019-08-16 13:44:39" ] I have 13, that I thought I leveled all myself, but apparently not CAUSE THAT ACHIEVEMENT NEVER POPPED. (not that I'm salty or anything) [/quote] same here. apparently the coli revamp rendered any achievements achieved after that point unachievable, if that makes sense lolsigh
@Firtarian wrote on 2019-08-16 13:44:39:
I have 13, that I thought I leveled all myself, but apparently not CAUSE THAT ACHIEVEMENT NEVER POPPED. (not that I'm salty or anything)

same here. apparently the coli revamp rendered any achievements achieved after that point unachievable, if that makes sense lolsigh
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[quote name="@girlofSornieth" date="2019-08-16 13:50:26" ] same here. apparently the coli revamp rendered any achievements achieved after that point unachievable, if that makes sense lolsigh [/quote] You're [i]kidding me[/i]! I spent ages trying to get the dumb reflect/protect achievements but that was all post revamp..... [emoji=ridgeback deadpan size=1] On an unrelated note, love your avatar!
@girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-08-16 13:50:26:
same here. apparently the coli revamp rendered any achievements achieved after that point unachievable, if that makes sense lolsigh

You're kidding me! I spent ages trying to get the dumb reflect/protect achievements but that was all post revamp.....

On an unrelated note, love your avatar!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian I did that too and had to get shouted down in the Bug Support forums, lol. And THANK YOU [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Firtarian
I did that too and had to get shouted down in the Bug Support forums, lol. And THANK YOU

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

3, and I’m going to get another one up there eventually.
3, and I’m going to get another one up there eventually.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Two. Three if I could get off my lazy butt and actually finish that last one.
Two. Three if I could get off my lazy butt and actually finish that last one.
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
[quote name="@elfin" date="2019-08-16 12:09:20" ] 54. I have a problem. [/quote] you could literally start a single-handed war and [i]win[/i]
@elfin wrote on 2019-08-16 12:09:20:

I have a problem.

you could literally start a single-handed war and win

8,, i finished one today and im so proud of myself because she's been sitting at like level 20 for a few months now [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
8,, i finished one today and im so proud of myself because she's been sitting at like level 20 for a few months now
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
in total ive had 5, currently i have 4- my original team of 3 w elim and a gaoler mage :)

honestly @Antigen @Hauntology i don't know how you guys do it! i barely had the patience to get my first team leveled to 25 lol. even with background music i just get so done with it after a while.
in total ive had 5, currently i have 4- my original team of 3 w elim and a gaoler mage :)

honestly @Antigen @Hauntology i don't know how you guys do it! i barely had the patience to get my first team leveled to 25 lol. even with background music i just get so done with it after a while.
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11