Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Wonder Trade 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
[center][size=4]Please read [color=red]everything[/color] (ESPECIALLY the ‘Requests for Participants’ section) before participating, and [emoji=star size=1][color=blue]ping me (Rvan)[/color][emoji=star size=1] if you want to be added to the pinglist.[/size][/center] ----- [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/3d/f2/4f3df278d01247d8ad09276eb0b6f45c.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5]This Wonder Trade is co-run by @RBG, @Sinjin, and @slashedstrings![/size] [/center] [quote=Pinglist]@AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1, @FallenEclipse, @Lapizooka, @DemonKid, @Boxerwing, @Dragontamerstorm, @KittyTheLioness, @FairyForestKing, @ProwlerBC, @Darksaphira, @Galtanaron, @Bearbaby, @Catrisa, @AryaElaina, @pkspred, @almelon, @WolvesAndWings, @LightBreaker, @Rvan, @Renmei, @Wildfire98765, @Thegodofstories, @Anahita, @Lisegathe, @Gynore, @Purploot, @Sterlingstars, @Vulpixel, @jia1303, @AshenFlame, @CrackedSouls, @Aviander, @JarlAlpha, @Skystalker, @8611945, @Cynderfire, @Aetherstorm, @Zarteicha, @Twalio, @aliferous, @sSix, @Casilica, @Cherenkov, @MikuKitty, @RBG, @LunaLumbre, @Bradtsu, @Zalladane14, @Silvertabby13, @FallenAngel, @Snamorta, @StarClawz, @DauntlessNomad, @abeeinshoes, @QuirkyTea, @Solanceae, @lonelyspaceegg, @Aislinga, @SkyeWyven, @ShiningFlight, @suitablysolemn, @bamboozIed, @Cherryfleck, @Azerty, @Kleng, @PastelBalloons, @Quartzdust, @FireBrimstone, @kwozmotis, @mgcltwo, @Dreambasket, @CitrusRulers, @VovaTheBoss, @Mcyt, @slashedstrings, @KittyandCat, @AlphaSnowdust, @ProphetSystem, @Blackeyed, @IanYuy, @peachysk8ter, @xRipple, @SparkyLurkdragon, @mysticSpaghetti, @Xillark, @FableTheWolf, @magxctrick, @ArtemisHalfMoon, @JuniperTooth, @geckked, @morrigne, @grimsey, @Moirne, @Niftie, @Poisondrip64, @CosmicHurricane, @ConfuzzledPuzzle, @rayz, @dragonBMA, @smeen, @LokiFire, @KymoLadyofStorms, @kiaatje123, @Redrose55x, @SnailTrail, @Ezra14, @Auralyx, @Logchamp, @seamists, @ValorLaw, @pepofshadows, @mysteriously, @umbers, @DrRain [/quote]
Please read everything (ESPECIALLY the ‘Requests for Participants’ section) before participating, and ping me (Rvan) if you want to be added to the pinglist.

4f3df278d01247d8ad09276eb0b6f45c.png
This Wonder Trade is co-run by @RBG, @Sinjin, and @slashedstrings!
Pinglist wrote:
@AutumnNiche, @FishyWishyz, @CorvidKnight, @PurpleHusky, @BottledLightning, @azurearchangel, @bananabat, @Tsuni, @Aramaze, @ExaltedTaguel, @PikaLink, @MissNevermind, @DogeDog101, @oldseph, @Illuso, @Djinyatta, @Meadbhb, @Casethrace, @Oleandir, @VelcroRaptor, @Lunaralight, @LadyOfTheSkies, @Sinjin, @RosaDiaz, @UmberR, @Orgetzu, @LilyDragonQueen, @Skyseeker1, @FallenEclipse, @Lapizooka, @DemonKid, @Boxerwing, @Dragontamerstorm, @KittyTheLioness, @FairyForestKing, @ProwlerBC, @Darksaphira, @Galtanaron, @Bearbaby, @Catrisa, @AryaElaina, @pkspred, @almelon, @WolvesAndWings, @LightBreaker, @Rvan, @Renmei, @Wildfire98765, @Thegodofstories, @Anahita, @Lisegathe, @Gynore, @Purploot, @Sterlingstars, @Vulpixel, @jia1303, @AshenFlame, @CrackedSouls, @Aviander, @JarlAlpha, @Skystalker, @8611945, @Cynderfire, @Aetherstorm, @Zarteicha, @Twalio, @aliferous, @sSix, @Casilica, @Cherenkov, @MikuKitty, @RBG, @LunaLumbre, @Bradtsu, @Zalladane14, @Silvertabby13, @FallenAngel, @Snamorta, @StarClawz, @DauntlessNomad, @abeeinshoes, @QuirkyTea, @Solanceae, @lonelyspaceegg, @Aislinga, @SkyeWyven, @ShiningFlight, @suitablysolemn, @bamboozIed, @Cherryfleck, @Azerty, @Kleng, @PastelBalloons, @Quartzdust, @FireBrimstone, @kwozmotis, @mgcltwo, @Dreambasket, @CitrusRulers, @VovaTheBoss, @Mcyt, @slashedstrings, @KittyandCat, @AlphaSnowdust, @ProphetSystem, @Blackeyed, @IanYuy, @peachysk8ter, @xRipple, @SparkyLurkdragon, @mysticSpaghetti, @Xillark, @FableTheWolf, @magxctrick, @ArtemisHalfMoon, @JuniperTooth, @geckked, @morrigne, @grimsey, @Moirne, @Niftie, @Poisondrip64, @CosmicHurricane, @ConfuzzledPuzzle, @rayz, @dragonBMA, @smeen, @LokiFire, @KymoLadyofStorms, @kiaatje123, @Redrose55x, @SnailTrail, @Ezra14, @Auralyx, @Logchamp, @seamists, @ValorLaw, @pepofshadows, @mysteriously, @umbers, @DrRain
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
So What is Dragon Wonder Trade?

"Wonder trade" is a system used in 3DS Pokémon games by which players can randomly swap Pokémon with other players. Here's how it works:

1) Dragons are sent via one-way crossroad to me (Rvan) or RBG or slashedstrings. Send the dragon to the person who pings you. Only send dragons when someone is actively running a trade. Check the last posts to see when people were last pinged as a trade was opened.
2) I randomly pick out a dragon to send back from other users. This is completely random, we only re-pick when a dragon would’ve been sent back to their original sender.
3) Everyone gets as many dragons as they sent in. All dragons are returned via one-way crossroad.

If you have sent dragons and have not yet received a returning CR for them, don’t worry! I’ll try to get to you ASAP, it just my be a couple hours or a day. If it’s been more than 3 days and you have not gotten a returning CR, shoot me a ping! I might have just forgotten. Expect a couple hours to a couples days wait time.
So What is Dragon Wonder Trade?

"Wonder trade" is a system used in 3DS Pokémon games by which players can randomly swap Pokémon with other players. Here's how it works:

1) Dragons are sent via one-way crossroad to me (Rvan) or RBG or slashedstrings. Send the dragon to the person who pings you. Only send dragons when someone is actively running a trade. Check the last posts to see when people were last pinged as a trade was opened.
2) I randomly pick out a dragon to send back from other users. This is completely random, we only re-pick when a dragon would’ve been sent back to their original sender.
3) Everyone gets as many dragons as they sent in. All dragons are returned via one-way crossroad.

If you have sent dragons and have not yet received a returning CR for them, don’t worry! I’ll try to get to you ASAP, it just my be a couple hours or a day. If it’s been more than 3 days and you have not gotten a returning CR, shoot me a ping! I might have just forgotten. Expect a couple hours to a couples days wait time.
Some rules/requests for participants:
  1. Ping me (Rvan, not Ryan, not any of the co-runners) if you want to be added to the pinglist
  2. Either myself or RBG or slashedstrings will ping you when we start up another Wonder Trade. Whoever pings you is the one you should send dragons to.
  3. Dragons you send in to the wonder trade are no longer yours.
  4. Please be polite to us running the trades! It’s a lot of work to do this, and we have to house the dragons for a bit, so it wears on our food stores and energy. A thank you is always nice to see if it’s not too much trouble! (For the most part, everyone has been polite! Thank you all!)
  5. When sending a one way CR for the wonder trade, please write that it is for the DWT or Dragon Wonder Trade! Context is important so we know why you are sending us a dragon(s)!
  6. Please don’t send in obvious fodder. This is a bit subjective, but it’s much more fun to participate when the dragons in the pot all look good!
  7. Do not cancel the returning CR.
  8. Do not send in more than 10 dragons in a round
  9. We are not subscribed to the thread, so please ping me (Rvan) if you have questions or want to be added to the pinglist. You do NOT have to ping to tell us you are sending in dragons, as we will already get the notification from the CR

Not a rule or request, but we all really appreciate it when participants send in food or gifts for the hosts when they participate! From the bottom of my heart, you are seriously too kind, and it’s truly a huge help!
Some rules/requests for participants:
  1. Ping me (Rvan, not Ryan, not any of the co-runners) if you want to be added to the pinglist
  2. Either myself or RBG or slashedstrings will ping you when we start up another Wonder Trade. Whoever pings you is the one you should send dragons to.
  3. Dragons you send in to the wonder trade are no longer yours.
  4. Please be polite to us running the trades! It’s a lot of work to do this, and we have to house the dragons for a bit, so it wears on our food stores and energy. A thank you is always nice to see if it’s not too much trouble! (For the most part, everyone has been polite! Thank you all!)
  5. When sending a one way CR for the wonder trade, please write that it is for the DWT or Dragon Wonder Trade! Context is important so we know why you are sending us a dragon(s)!
  6. Please don’t send in obvious fodder. This is a bit subjective, but it’s much more fun to participate when the dragons in the pot all look good!
  7. Do not cancel the returning CR.
  8. Do not send in more than 10 dragons in a round
  9. We are not subscribed to the thread, so please ping me (Rvan) if you have questions or want to be added to the pinglist. You do NOT have to ping to tell us you are sending in dragons, as we will already get the notification from the CR

Not a rule or request, but we all really appreciate it when participants send in food or gifts for the hosts when they participate! From the bottom of my heart, you are seriously too kind, and it’s truly a huge help!
Notes and Disclaimers
-We don’t take dragons from the wonder trade, no exceptions. What dragons are sent in are also sent out to another participant eventually.

-We don’t participate in Dragon Wonder Trades when we host them. I may participate when @/RBG or @/slashedstrings runs a Wonder Trade! RBG or slashedstrings might participate in the trades I run too!

-Dragons may sit in crossroads for a long time (could be up to 24 hours) before I finally accept them because I’m waiting on lair space to open up. Obviously if you just want the dragon gone and I'm taking too long, just cancel the crossroad.

-If you participate in wonder trading multiple times, you may get a dragon you sent in (but not within the same trade). It hard to keep track of who had had who before if a few dragons get sent in multiple times.
Notes and Disclaimers
-We don’t take dragons from the wonder trade, no exceptions. What dragons are sent in are also sent out to another participant eventually.

-We don’t participate in Dragon Wonder Trades when we host them. I may participate when @/RBG or @/slashedstrings runs a Wonder Trade! RBG or slashedstrings might participate in the trades I run too!

-Dragons may sit in crossroads for a long time (could be up to 24 hours) before I finally accept them because I’m waiting on lair space to open up. Obviously if you just want the dragon gone and I'm taking too long, just cancel the crossroad.

-If you participate in wonder trading multiple times, you may get a dragon you sent in (but not within the same trade). It hard to keep track of who had had who before if a few dragons get sent in multiple times.
The original thread was here run by @/Antimoany, but it was cancelled and then I took over. So here we are! (Thanks to @/Tsuni for the idea)
The original thread was here run by @/Antimoany, but it was cancelled and then I took over. So here we are! (Thanks to @/Tsuni for the idea)
Reserved
Reserved
[center][size=5]Signatures[/size][/center] If you want to put dragon wonder trade in you signature, here’s a little 80x100 square to fit snuggly in your sig. We have two options, eevee and pikachu, feel free to use both if you want! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/3e/c9/ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/3e/c9/ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg[/img] [/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/93/9e/41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/93/9e/41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg[/img] [/url][/code]
Signatures
If you want to put dragon wonder trade in you signature, here’s a little 80x100 square to fit snuggly in your sig.
We have two options, eevee and pikachu, feel free to use both if you want!

ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/3e/c9/ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg[/img] [/url]

41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2733148/1][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/41/93/9e/41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg[/img] [/url]
Another reserve, cause why not?
Another reserve, cause why not?
And we’re are now open! Dragon wonder trade is currently paused, I’ll send out pings when it starts again!
And we’re are now open! Dragon wonder trade is currently paused, I’ll send out pings when it starts again!
It's nice to see that someone took this over. I can't wait till it is ready to start!
It's nice to see that someone took this over. I can't wait till it is ready to start!
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58