Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaolers of different flights?
1 2
I kinda envision it like this: my two Ice Gaolers are the more traditional type, Gaoler ambassadors of sorts (one is kind but firm, and one is more standoffish warrior type, and both are less homely and more dedicated to their job). Meanwhile the ones from other flights have more relaxed views of the "rules". For example, one is quite the faint-hearted type who is happy to let my clan's non-Gaoler progen essentially tell him what's for, and another is a downright affectionate type. That sort of thing :)
I kinda envision it like this: my two Ice Gaolers are the more traditional type, Gaoler ambassadors of sorts (one is kind but firm, and one is more standoffish warrior type, and both are less homely and more dedicated to their job). Meanwhile the ones from other flights have more relaxed views of the "rules". For example, one is quite the faint-hearted type who is happy to let my clan's non-Gaoler progen essentially tell him what's for, and another is a downright affectionate type. That sort of thing :)
DyYwZkw.png
I don't really know for sure, but I do have some lore Gaolers I'm working on right now (one in Ice, one Shadow, one Light). I went and said the Ice Gaoler was shocked by the influence of the other elements on the kiddos, but she's gonna find a way to whip them into shape soon enough (though the Light one's ability to practically absorb knowledge is making her doubt who's teaching who). The Shadow one pokes fun more often, the Light one took on a leadership role due to a desire to seek out knowledge in general, and the Ice one is trying her best.

I actually have it where the Shade is so prominent in the outside world, dragons are born with even the faintest traces of it in their systems. So, when Gaoler eggs ended up on the surface (mainly in Ice since their society was underground, but also in other flights), they just kinda absorbed some of the Shade as they developed, which in turn is causing a sort of mental breakdown for my Ice Gaoler. In the end, she might as well be a babysitter, but it's more of a "I cannot let you find the rest of our kind beneath the ice because Shade, but I can't go back either because surface kiddo me got touched too, so I'll just keep us all out." XD
I don't really know for sure, but I do have some lore Gaolers I'm working on right now (one in Ice, one Shadow, one Light). I went and said the Ice Gaoler was shocked by the influence of the other elements on the kiddos, but she's gonna find a way to whip them into shape soon enough (though the Light one's ability to practically absorb knowledge is making her doubt who's teaching who). The Shadow one pokes fun more often, the Light one took on a leadership role due to a desire to seek out knowledge in general, and the Ice one is trying her best.

I actually have it where the Shade is so prominent in the outside world, dragons are born with even the faintest traces of it in their systems. So, when Gaoler eggs ended up on the surface (mainly in Ice since their society was underground, but also in other flights), they just kinda absorbed some of the Shade as they developed, which in turn is causing a sort of mental breakdown for my Ice Gaoler. In the end, she might as well be a babysitter, but it's more of a "I cannot let you find the rest of our kind beneath the ice because Shade, but I can't go back either because surface kiddo me got touched too, so I'll just keep us all out." XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Where's that Tumblr-comic, where Ice Gaolers nested outside Southern Icefield and then started panicing after their first Non-Ice child/children hatched.
Where's that Tumblr-comic, where Ice Gaolers nested outside Southern Icefield and then started panicing after their first Non-Ice child/children hatched.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
g a Sp
more lore ideas
g a Sp
more lore ideas
7qCl3Ny.png
Angelo acts on good boy juice (Light)
Angelo acts on good boy juice (Light)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
i love the ideas being passed around in this thread! though i did have a thought on nature gaolers specifically. the way my brain translated the "no trinkets" was as "nothing unnecessary," so perhaps a nature gaoler would be a strict farmer who only produces staple foods necessary for survival, rather than things like flavor herbs and flowers? they're probably also awful cooks
i love the ideas being passed around in this thread! though i did have a thought on nature gaolers specifically. the way my brain translated the "no trinkets" was as "nothing unnecessary," so perhaps a nature gaoler would be a strict farmer who only produces staple foods necessary for survival, rather than things like flavor herbs and flowers? they're probably also awful cooks
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2