Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you never expected to do?
1 2 3 4 5
Not having any imps. Or faes. Or snappers.

I have all three now.
Not having any imps. Or faes. Or snappers.

I have all three now.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Probably having this many expensive dragons...
Probably having this many expensive dragons...
IMG_0247.jpg
Welp, I never thought I'd be in the coli, and yet I'm now working on the Standing Lair challenge. Talk about mega OOF for past, present, and honestly even distant-future me at the rate things are going. XD
Welp, I never thought I'd be in the coli, and yet I'm now working on the Standing Lair challenge. Talk about mega OOF for past, present, and honestly even distant-future me at the rate things are going. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Not having Snappers
Not having Snappers
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I'll never go on the forums. That sounds scary. I'm coming for you shiny star

I'll never buy dragons specifically to exalt. I hate it when people do it to my dragons. You know, there would be too many dragons on this site if no one exalted, and they technically go to a good cause!

I'll never buy the gem apparel, familiars, or apparel. I can find great substitutes in the treasure MP. HAHAHHAHAHA! May I ask what your favorite familiar is, or that gene on Cael or the genes you need for Coconut, Eira, and Animus? HMMMMMM?????
I'll never go on the forums. That sounds scary. I'm coming for you shiny star

I'll never buy dragons specifically to exalt. I hate it when people do it to my dragons. You know, there would be too many dragons on this site if no one exalted, and they technically go to a good cause!

I'll never buy the gem apparel, familiars, or apparel. I can find great substitutes in the treasure MP. HAHAHHAHAHA! May I ask what your favorite familiar is, or that gene on Cael or the genes you need for Coconut, Eira, and Animus? HMMMMMM?????
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
Sticking around
Not buying UMA
Sticking around
Not buying UMA
tastefulmarketing.gif
thought I would never exalt because I felt bad.

yeah I still feel bad but I do exalt now
thought I would never exalt because I felt bad.

yeah I still feel bad but I do exalt now
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
me upon starting FR: I'll never get fandragons of my characters
me now: half her dragons are of her characters.

me one year into FR: Man i'll never understand the appeal of G1s
me now: I kinda like them, but only for special occassions. My G1s would never surpass my other dragons.

Me two years into FR: Why do people like UMAs so much?
me now: -adds another UMA to her wishlist-

ah yes... I have no words.
me upon starting FR: I'll never get fandragons of my characters
me now: half her dragons are of her characters.

me one year into FR: Man i'll never understand the appeal of G1s
me now: I kinda like them, but only for special occassions. My G1s would never surpass my other dragons.

Me two years into FR: Why do people like UMAs so much?
me now: -adds another UMA to her wishlist-

ah yes... I have no words.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
When I was a newbie, my goal was to get at least one male and one female of every breed, as well as at least one instance of every gene. As it turns out, I a) couldn't keep up with the new genes, and b) don't LIKE every gene that exists. It's a complete coincidence that the only breed pose I'm missing in my main lair is female Bogsneak.

When I expanded my lair to the Gladeveins, I put my lair lore there and was convinced I wouldn't move. But that got a little cramped, so I ended up moving up. Shrieking Wilds is where I stay for sure, though.
When I was a newbie, my goal was to get at least one male and one female of every breed, as well as at least one instance of every gene. As it turns out, I a) couldn't keep up with the new genes, and b) don't LIKE every gene that exists. It's a complete coincidence that the only breed pose I'm missing in my main lair is female Bogsneak.

When I expanded my lair to the Gladeveins, I put my lair lore there and was convinced I wouldn't move. But that got a little cramped, so I ended up moving up. Shrieking Wilds is where I stay for sure, though.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="SprinklesTheCat" date="2019-01-12 12:13:58" ] Me when I first joined: "I'm never ever going to exalt a dragon! I feel so bad exalting them. No dragon deserves to be exalted. I am a non exalting la-" Me now: *yeets dragons to the Windsinger constantly* [/quote] (What I posted on another thread kind of similar to this one.)
SprinklesTheCat wrote on 2019-01-12 12:13:58:
Me when I first joined: "I'm never ever going to exalt a dragon! I feel so bad exalting them. No dragon deserves to be exalted. I am a non exalting la-"

Me now: *yeets dragons to the Windsinger constantly*
(What I posted on another thread kind of similar to this one.)
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5