Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do y'all think about Light Sprites?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Too expensive. I would wanna borrow one to get the gilded chest but that's it. I like my familiars under 10mil please, k, thanks.
Too expensive. I would wanna borrow one to get the gilded chest but that's it. I like my familiars under 10mil please, k, thanks.
I don't like any of the sprite familiars. On the other hand, I don't like to have familiars in general. Therefore my Bestiary count is 0.
I don't like any of the sprite familiars. On the other hand, I don't like to have familiars in general. Therefore my Bestiary count is 0.
I would love to have one because I’m in Light, but I’m not going to go out of my way to get one. Just way too much money.
I would love to have one because I’m in Light, but I’m not going to go out of my way to get one. Just way too much money.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
they're cute but i never seem to keep them for long when i do get one -- i'm ok rn with the fact i awakened one already and don't own one. sprites are over-hyped altogether, not just Light... although i don't see too many peeps obsessing over them as much anymore which is cool
they're cute but i never seem to keep them for long when i do get one -- i'm ok rn with the fact i awakened one already and don't own one. sprites are over-hyped altogether, not just Light... although i don't see too many peeps obsessing over them as much anymore which is cool
yzUX307.png
Adorable! One of my favorite sprite models, along with Wind and Shadow. Really expensive though. As a general rule I don't care for items that are limited time in games. Even if I get it, it feels unfair to others.

I might try to buy it eventually though. I'd rather focus on the other sprites and then decide if it's worth it at all.
Adorable! One of my favorite sprite models, along with Wind and Shadow. Really expensive though. As a general rule I don't care for items that are limited time in games. Even if I get it, it feels unfair to others.

I might try to buy it eventually though. I'd rather focus on the other sprites and then decide if it's worth it at all.
DyYwZkw.png
i don't really care about the sprites except for lightning's, i got it so i can have all of the lightning fest items but that's about it
i don't really care about the sprites except for lightning's, i got it so i can have all of the lightning fest items but that's about it
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Not my favorite, goes between Ice and Nature, but definitely up there. I also have made lots of [emoji=treasure] off of them, and my custom progen/avatar is permanently attached to one.
Not my favorite, goes between Ice and Nature, but definitely up there.

I also have made lots of off of them, and my custom progen/avatar is permanently attached to one.
I bought one when it was a little bit cheaper than current prices and it was a pain in the booty to save up for even then. But i get why they are so expensive and techniques i learned for saving up trying to get it have been really helpful, so i don't hate it.

having them show up every now and then in Roundsey's raffle to add just a couple more to the site is enough for me.
I bought one when it was a little bit cheaper than current prices and it was a pain in the booty to save up for even then. But i get why they are so expensive and techniques i learned for saving up trying to get it have been really helpful, so i don't hate it.

having them show up every now and then in Roundsey's raffle to add just a couple more to the site is enough for me.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Overrated.
Overrated.
I need and want one! For my collection, since I want to have all familiars!
I need and want one! For my collection, since I want to have all familiars!
egg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10