Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do y'all think about Light Sprites?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
they don't exist for me. out of my reach and not too interested in obtaining em
they don't exist for me. out of my reach and not too interested in obtaining em
DWUBZ.gif
I had one.... and sold it.... then saved up for a new one... and gave it to my gf

I just don't care about familiars beyond matching them with my dragons, they don't do anything and completing the bestiary is nearly impossible anyway.

Now if I got a dragon where a light spire would perfectly fit it, I might be in trouble hahaha. I just wish I had had the foresight to buy more than one during Brightshine 13
I had one.... and sold it.... then saved up for a new one... and gave it to my gf

I just don't care about familiars beyond matching them with my dragons, they don't do anything and completing the bestiary is nearly impossible anyway.

Now if I got a dragon where a light spire would perfectly fit it, I might be in trouble hahaha. I just wish I had had the foresight to buy more than one during Brightshine 13
Calathea-elderflower.png
honestly i think they're kinda ugly and i like a lot of the other sprites better. it's definitely not worth the cost and i have 0 plans to get one
honestly i think they're kinda ugly and i like a lot of the other sprites better. it's definitely not worth the cost and i have 0 plans to get one
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
As an avid familiar collector, I'd love to have one, but money is the only barrier between me and one of them.
As an avid familiar collector, I'd love to have one, but money is the only barrier between me and one of them.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
very cute but not for 50k+ gems
very cute but not for 50k+ gems
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Being in light and enjoying its aesthetic means I'll be sad forever because I love it but can't afford it. There are better looking familiars imo but that's [i]the first[/i] and the most representative of light flight. [emoji=spiral sad]
Being in light and enjoying its aesthetic means I'll be sad forever because I love it but can't afford it. There are better looking familiars imo but that's the first and the most representative of light flight.

3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
I won one in a Roundsey raffle, lol. I would not have one otherwise, in all honesty. I am the same way with the Kickstarter familiars, obviously. I recently Awakened it and it's now safely in my Vault and not going anywhere. I got way too lucky to simply sell it off now.
I won one in a Roundsey raffle, lol. I would not have one otherwise, in all honesty. I am the same way with the Kickstarter familiars, obviously. I recently Awakened it and it's now safely in my Vault and not going anywhere. I got way too lucky to simply sell it off now.
Overrated
Overrated
cDDSaqc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10