Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do y'all think about Light Sprites?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I never cared about them.
I never cared about them.
evQCX9v.gif
@missy20201

they're kind of a set of rules i made for myself while saving up:

1. Put treasure in your vault in set intervals, (ie. any time your available funds reach 100kt or higher, you put that 100kt in the vault. Any amount you want to set works)

2. Any funds in the Vault are off limits except for limited time Site events (cycled in items, Festivals) or temporary investments. if you want to buy anything permanent off the AH, you use the funds in your standard lair.

3. If you buy it as fodder, it stays as fodder. no exceptions.

4. Set a maximum Exchange rate that you won't go above, and keep an eye on Items for sale for good gem exchange deals, and buy as many as are available or you have funds saved up for. Adjust the rate if a site announcement has raise or dropped the average.

5. Sell any stacks of food or additional familiars you don't need. even at lowest unit price the profit adds up over time.

6. Keep the Baldwin's cauldron going as much as you can. melting down or making you can sell what you don't need. Slime can be more profitable than fodder apparel.

granted there were a few times I didn't follow the rules i set, but sticking to them for the most part definitely helped me save up much faster.
@missy20201

1. Put treasure in your vault in set intervals, (ie. any time your available funds reach 100kt or higher, you put that 100kt in the vault. Any amount you want to set works)

2. Any funds in the Vault are off limits except for limited time Site events (cycled in items, Festivals) or temporary investments. if you want to buy anything permanent off the AH, you use the funds in your standard lair.

4. Set a maximum Exchange rate that you won't go above, and keep an eye on Items for sale for good gem exchange deals, and buy as many as are available or you have funds saved up for. Adjust the rate if a site announcement has raise or dropped the average.

5. Sell any stacks of food or additional familiars you don't need. even at lowest unit price the profit adds up over time.

6. Keep the Baldwin's cauldron going as much as you can. melting down or making you can sell what you don't need. Slime can be more profitable than fodder apparel.

granted there were a few times I didn't follow the rules i set, but sticking to them for the most part definitely helped me save up much faster.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="Anourou" date="2019-04-22 15:35:16" ] @/missy20201 they're kind of a set of rules i made for myself while saving up: 1. Put treasure in your vault in set intervals, (ie. any time your available funds reach 100kt or higher, you put that 100kt in the vault. Any amount you want to set works) 2. Any funds in the Vault are off limits except for limited time Site events (cycled in items, Festivals) or temporary investments. if you want to buy anything permanent off the AH, you use the funds in your standard lair. 3. If you buy it as fodder, it stays as fodder. no exceptions. 4. Set a maximum Exchange rate that you won't go above, and keep an eye on Items for sale for good gem exchange deals, and buy as many as are available or you have funds saved up for. Adjust the rate if a site announcement has raise or dropped the average. 5. Sell any stacks of food or additional familiars you don't need. even at lowest unit price the profit adds up over time. 6. Keep the Baldwin's cauldron going as much as you can. melting down or making you can sell what you don't need. Slime can be more profitable than fodder apparel. granted there were a few times I didn't follow the rules i set, but sticking to them for the most part definitely helped me save up much faster. [/quote] @Anourou this is almost exactly what I am doing right now!
Anourou wrote on 2019-04-22 15:35:16:
@/missy20201

@Anourou this is almost exactly what I am doing right now!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
they cute, but i've accepted that i will pretty much never have one (or other hard to get familiars) and have settled for completing the non-limited beastarity only (+any festive familiars past the sprites)
as long as i have the wind sprite i'm ok
they cute, but i've accepted that i will pretty much never have one (or other hard to get familiars) and have settled for completing the non-limited beastarity only (+any festive familiars past the sprites)
as long as i have the wind sprite i'm ok
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Overrated. I’ll never be able to finish by beastiary, so why even bother?
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
[quote name="QueenAltari" date="2019-04-22 15:38:08" ] Overrated. I’ll never be able to finish by beastiary, so why even bother? [/quote] Pretty much. The part where gaining all the familiars is a ridiculous goal for those not from Beta, makes me care less about not having them all. I'll aim for that which is relatively reasonable, but I'm not going to waste over 60kg for a familiar.
QueenAltari wrote on 2019-04-22 15:38:08:

Pretty much.

The part where gaining all the familiars is a ridiculous goal for those not from Beta, makes me care less about not having them all. I'll aim for that which is relatively reasonable, but I'm not going to waste over 60kg for a familiar.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
I do plan on getting one of every sprite for bestiary purposes, but honestly the light sprite is... not my favorite of the sprites. Not the worst, but not the best. Still cute though
I do plan on getting one of every sprite for bestiary purposes, but honestly the light sprite is... not my favorite of the sprites. Not the worst, but not the best. Still cute though
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
I'm a collector, so I only really want it for the bestiary slot and the satisfaction of owning one.

That being said, I'll probably only buy one if I have the disposable income to splurge on one. They're wayyyy too much $$!
I'm a collector, so I only really want it for the bestiary slot and the satisfaction of owning one.

That being said, I'll probably only buy one if I have the disposable income to splurge on one. They're wayyyy too much $$!
3 hours ahead of FR time
Overrated. I don't care for any "rare" familiars - they're all dirt worthless to me. The only familiars worth it to me are the ones that look good.
Overrated. I don't care for any "rare" familiars - they're all dirt worthless to me. The only familiars worth it to me are the ones that look good.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
My only regret is that I didn't buy more than one in 2013 :u
My only regret is that I didn't buy more than one in 2013 :u
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10