Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair combo no-nos?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
no tundras or coatl
no vipera, cherub, falcon, tapir or petals (limited jaguar)
no hypnotic, rosette or saturn
no crackle, circuit, capsule or lace (also not big on filigree, ringlets and smoke)

no greyscales. boring.
and absolutely 100% NO RUST >.>

also try to limit how many plague and shadow dragons i buy u.u not for any real reason just idk. because.

i'm a very picky buyer lmao ^^;
no tundras or coatl
no vipera, cherub, falcon, tapir or petals (limited jaguar)
no hypnotic, rosette or saturn
no crackle, circuit, capsule or lace (also not big on filigree, ringlets and smoke)

no greyscales. boring.
and absolutely 100% NO RUST >.>

also try to limit how many plague and shadow dragons i buy u.u not for any real reason just idk. because.

i'm a very picky buyer lmao ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
No F tundras unless they are to be breedchanged. I just really don't like the way they look.
No F tundras unless they are to be breedchanged. I just really don't like the way they look.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
This exact dragon [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=23&winggene=6&wings=155&auth=b3bd14c74745c94a71f8f2fb3b2373ccea49604b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
This exact dragon
dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=23&winggene=6&wings=155&auth=b3bd14c74745c94a71f8f2fb3b2373ccea49604b&dummyext=prev.png
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
~ Speckle/Freckle
~ Piebald/Paint
~ Jupiter/Saturn
~ No Male Snappers
~ No Mirrors
~ No Female Ridgebacks
~ No Plague or Shadow Primal
~ No Multi-gaze

I think thats about it. =D
~ Speckle/Freckle
~ Piebald/Paint
~ Jupiter/Saturn
~ No Male Snappers
~ No Mirrors
~ No Female Ridgebacks
~ No Plague or Shadow Primal
~ No Multi-gaze

I think thats about it. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
no
-Platinum. Bad Colour.
-Speckle/freckle. 99.9% of the time looks like a skin issue to me.
-male Ridgebacks or snappers. just not a fan

That's about it tbh, at least that I remember off the top of my head. Also generally not a fan of pink but I do have a pair of Rose secondary tundras...
no
-Platinum. Bad Colour.
-Speckle/freckle. 99.9% of the time looks like a skin issue to me.
-male Ridgebacks or snappers. just not a fan

That's about it tbh, at least that I remember off the top of my head. Also generally not a fan of pink but I do have a pair of Rose secondary tundras...
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Hypnotic, tiger, lace, laced, and circuit (though Shiro is an exception)

I really don’t like mirrors, male sky dancers, or male snappers all that much.

And radioactive is FORBIDDEN
Hypnotic, tiger, lace, laced, and circuit (though Shiro is an exception)

I really don’t like mirrors, male sky dancers, or male snappers all that much.

And radioactive is FORBIDDEN
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
As I'm trying to develop an aesthetic, no red/orange/yellow colored dragons. Though those could pass as Time Dragons since I'm in the fan Time Flight, so I guess there really are no restrictions.
As I'm trying to develop an aesthetic, no red/orange/yellow colored dragons. Though those could pass as Time Dragons since I'm in the fan Time Flight, so I guess there really are no restrictions.
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Anything that's not a Nocturne and Common eyes. I just got rid of my last dragon with common eyes today and wow.

Common eyes are not my thing
Anything that's not a Nocturne and Common eyes. I just got rid of my last dragon with common eyes today and wow.

Common eyes are not my thing
Wildclaws

Fight me.
Wildclaws

Fight me.
aPEZ8RI.png
I don't like falcon or peregrine at all, so I guess I wouldn't allow that. Most colours in the purple/blue range I also don't like much, but they can look good sometimes. Other than those, I'm usually okay with most things.
I don't like falcon or peregrine at all, so I guess I wouldn't allow that. Most colours in the purple/blue range I also don't like much, but they can look good sometimes. Other than those, I'm usually okay with most things.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7