Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair combo no-nos?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No spirals or runes or opal Not allowed in my beautiful lair.
No spirals or runes or opal Not allowed in my beautiful lair.
4xd1oW3.png
I'm honestly pretty picky about what I let in and what I don't, though it may appear to not be so...
Absolutely NO Gembond, Crystal/Facet, Paint/Piebald, or Circuit.
Snappers, Pearlcatchers, and Tundras entering my lair will not be leaving as such if they're outside of my fodder tab.
I used to be fairly fond of Tundies and Snipsnaps but I've grown a bit distant from them as of late.
Crackle, Spines, Jupiter/Saturn, Laced/Edged, Smirch, Ridgebacks, and pastel dragons are a bit of outliers for me as I tend to avoid them but the right combo can look okay.
I dont HATE any of these (aside from gembond), they're just not to my personal taste is all.
I'm honestly pretty picky about what I let in and what I don't, though it may appear to not be so...
Absolutely NO Gembond, Crystal/Facet, Paint/Piebald, or Circuit.
Snappers, Pearlcatchers, and Tundras entering my lair will not be leaving as such if they're outside of my fodder tab.
I used to be fairly fond of Tundies and Snipsnaps but I've grown a bit distant from them as of late.
Crackle, Spines, Jupiter/Saturn, Laced/Edged, Smirch, Ridgebacks, and pastel dragons are a bit of outliers for me as I tend to avoid them but the right combo can look okay.
I dont HATE any of these (aside from gembond), they're just not to my personal taste is all.
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
Nothing But Nocturnes! [emoji=nocturne] also i don't buy dragons with these terts: capsule, circuit, contour, crackle, gembond, ghost, lace, okapi, ringlets, scales, smirch, smoke, spines, thylacine lastly i don't buy dragons that are wind, earth, arcane, lightning, plague, nature, ice, or shadow :D (that leaves: [emoji=fire rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=water rune] only!)
Nothing But Nocturnes!

also i don't buy dragons with these terts:

capsule, circuit, contour, crackle, gembond, ghost, lace, okapi, ringlets, scales, smirch, smoke, spines, thylacine

lastly i don't buy dragons that are wind, earth, arcane, lightning, plague, nature, ice, or shadow :D
(that leaves: only!)
yzUX307.png
I have no Snappers yet, but I'm considering getting one. Definitely no Circuit. Ever. I don't like Fireflies either, but I think they're passable when in light color range and with Star/Con.
No pinks or eyeburners for sure, I generally prefer natural tones.
I'm also very hesitant with Cherup, Piebald/Paint, Lionfish and Jupiter/Saturn.
I have no Snappers yet, but I'm considering getting one. Definitely no Circuit. Ever. I don't like Fireflies either, but I think they're passable when in light color range and with Star/Con.
No pinks or eyeburners for sure, I generally prefer natural tones.
I'm also very hesitant with Cherup, Piebald/Paint, Lionfish and Jupiter/Saturn.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Ice dragons

and colours not on my list but some rare exceptions are okay

Oh right, also no bred dragons or non G1s unless they are G2 Imperials
Ice dragons

and colours not on my list but some rare exceptions are okay

Oh right, also no bred dragons or non G1s unless they are G2 Imperials
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I wouldn't say they're forbidden, but male mirrors and tundras generally aren't something I enjoy. Male mirror poses just look terrible to me and are harder to dress than a tundra. I try to have at least 1 of every type of dragon in my lair (though I do seem to lean towards spirals and skydancers, even though my fave breed is faes.)

It's kind of funny how you don't like noxtide on female skydancers, because I have a skydancer lady I plan on getting nox! It'll match her lightning eyes.

Honestly, I'm open to just aabout anything, I don't have any rules about what's allowed in my lair. If I like it, I like it, you know?
I wouldn't say they're forbidden, but male mirrors and tundras generally aren't something I enjoy. Male mirror poses just look terrible to me and are harder to dress than a tundra. I try to have at least 1 of every type of dragon in my lair (though I do seem to lean towards spirals and skydancers, even though my fave breed is faes.)

It's kind of funny how you don't like noxtide on female skydancers, because I have a skydancer lady I plan on getting nox! It'll match her lightning eyes.

Honestly, I'm open to just aabout anything, I don't have any rules about what's allowed in my lair. If I like it, I like it, you know?
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[quote name="CoopiCrumbs" date="2019-04-12 10:46:06" ] No Bullying is my only nono >:l We love all breeds and color combos in this lair! [This is directed at no one in particular.] [/quote] YES OKAY you are right, this is the best answer so far
CoopiCrumbs wrote on 2019-04-12 10:46:06:
No Bullying is my only nono >:l We love all breeds and color combos in this lair!

[This is directed at no one in particular.]

YES OKAY you are right, this is the best answer so far
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
no thistle

One of mine has a thistle tert and its only keeping because she's my first every brought dragon.
Otherwise thistle is O.U.T.
Rose and Spring are equally out too I hate both XD.

Gene wise I can't stand hypnotic it hurts my eyes, and Rosette for the same reason. Any dragon with a combination of ALL those things in my lair and I would probably scream XD.
no thistle

One of mine has a thistle tert and its only keeping because she's my first every brought dragon.
Otherwise thistle is O.U.T.
Rose and Spring are equally out too I hate both XD.

Gene wise I can't stand hypnotic it hurts my eyes, and Rosette for the same reason. Any dragon with a combination of ALL those things in my lair and I would probably scream XD.
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
Hmmm, I don't think so. I don't like the idea of cutting off anything entirely. Basically this [quote name="PossessedBirb" date="2019-04-12 10:56:29" ] I don't have any restrictions, if it looks good, I'll take it. [/quote] There are general color or gene combos that I don't lean towards but there are exceptions that I encounter so I can't really write anything off.
Hmmm, I don't think so. I don't like the idea of cutting off anything entirely. Basically this
PossessedBirb wrote on 2019-04-12 10:56:29:
I don't have any restrictions, if it looks good, I'll take it.
There are general color or gene combos that I don't lean towards but there are exceptions that I encounter so I can't really write anything off.
ill never have a single mirror perma in my lair if i can help it. snappers used to be on that list but i think i'm warming up to them...
ill never have a single mirror perma in my lair if i can help it. snappers used to be on that list but i think i'm warming up to them...
queen_katoe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7