Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair combo no-nos?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
coatls, in my lore, are forbidden from my lair. if one were to step foot into it, it'd either get killed by the leaders' mate (and have its feathers used for different objects), or it would have to be forced out of it. . . unless it's a baby. no one wants a dead baby coatl sitting in their lair

this is mostly my excuse to not own a coatl, since i don't like them :')
coatls, in my lore, are forbidden from my lair. if one were to step foot into it, it'd either get killed by the leaders' mate (and have its feathers used for different objects), or it would have to be forced out of it. . . unless it's a baby. no one wants a dead baby coatl sitting in their lair

this is mostly my excuse to not own a coatl, since i don't like them :')
No male PCs. I have ONE exception due to a matching skin I love.
No guardians. (The one I have is getting a breed change)
No male ridgies
(currently)no adult snapper, but there may be one out there that will change my mind.

I want to slowly convert my entire lair to special eyes only so the removal of "normal eyes" is going to take place. Even my breeding tuns I am trying to get all special eyes. Dragons feel incomplete to me without a special eye.

I was going to try to move away from non-gen1s but I need stuff to breed fodder and I ain't doing that to a g1.
No male PCs. I have ONE exception due to a matching skin I love.
No guardians. (The one I have is getting a breed change)
No male ridgies
(currently)no adult snapper, but there may be one out there that will change my mind.

I want to slowly convert my entire lair to special eyes only so the removal of "normal eyes" is going to take place. Even my breeding tuns I am trying to get all special eyes. Dragons feel incomplete to me without a special eye.

I was going to try to move away from non-gen1s but I need stuff to breed fodder and I ain't doing that to a g1.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
I don't like Filigree, Ringlets or Lace
Skink is fine but I don't like how Spinner looks
and male Ridgebacks. I just... do not like those long noses.
I don't like Filigree, Ringlets or Lace
Skink is fine but I don't like how Spinner looks
and male Ridgebacks. I just... do not like those long noses.
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
I’m still salty about capsule lack of sense and it’s problems on spirals.

Literally anything (minus capsule) could theoretically be allowed. All depends on if I can find ways to make them look good (aka all genes can look good, some are just difficult and I don’t have all the answers)
I’m still salty about capsule lack of sense and it’s problems on spirals.

Literally anything (minus capsule) could theoretically be allowed. All depends on if I can find ways to make them look good (aka all genes can look good, some are just difficult and I don’t have all the answers)
The only thing I will flat out never have is plague primal. I'm also not a huge fan of male snappers, but......
The only thing I will flat out never have is plague primal. I'm also not a huge fan of male snappers, but......
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
no snappers, male ridgebacks, faes, adult female imps (*glares at that one in my den that hasnt been breedchanged yet*), hypnotic, or eyespots
no snappers, male ridgebacks, faes, adult female imps (*glares at that one in my den that hasnt been breedchanged yet*), hypnotic, or eyespots
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
no female coatls. no triples. most primal eyes can stay far away from me. I'm not hot on multigaze either, because it doesn't match the regular eyes on most breeds. no gowns, dresses, or pants apparel. all genes can look good in the right situation but capsule and firefly are just silly.
no female coatls. no triples. most primal eyes can stay far away from me. I'm not hot on multigaze either, because it doesn't match the regular eyes on most breeds. no gowns, dresses, or pants apparel. all genes can look good in the right situation but capsule and firefly are just silly.
Snappers. No snappers pls. Also, no pastel or cutsie dragons... unless we are yeeting them to serve mom ;D
Snappers. No snappers pls. Also, no pastel or cutsie dragons... unless we are yeeting them to serve mom ;D
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
Everything has its place so I haven't ruled anything entirely out. That said, I don't foresee me ever having a Plague Primal dragon because I just don't like it much.
Everything has its place so I haven't ruled anything entirely out. That said, I don't foresee me ever having a Plague Primal dragon because I just don't like it much.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
-snappers. would only own them for a nice avatar skin.
-nocturnes. the only one i own is for a project.
i can see myself owning one for real but idkk..
-spines
-plague primal. never gonna happen. ever.

-snappers. would only own them for a nice avatar skin.
-nocturnes. the only one i own is for a project.
i can see myself owning one for real but idkk..
-spines
-plague primal. never gonna happen. ever.

6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7