Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague is Beautiful...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I actually really like the Plague aesthetic and lore, and I love that the region neighbors Wind!
I actually really like the Plague aesthetic and lore, and I love that the region neighbors Wind!
lGriifT.png
All this positive support is so good
All this positive support is so good
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
I agree! It's the flight I started off in and I don't think I'll ever change it.
I agree! It's the flight I started off in and I don't think I'll ever change it.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I like plague because it is gross and edgy. I love body horror, so those eyes are so great. I'm also the type to like bones and think they are beautiful so I like the death and bones aesthetic. Plague is definitely up there on my list of favourite flights.
I like plague because it is gross and edgy. I love body horror, so those eyes are so great. I'm also the type to like bones and think they are beautiful so I like the death and bones aesthetic. Plague is definitely up there on my list of favourite flights.
jCVhFoZ.gif
i agree

really, nature and plague are one. they're having family squabbles.
decay IS life.
decay is the fuel of life, built into life, caused by life.
nature might have the more traditional beauty of flowers and swans and general love, but what the gladekeeper left out of her arms can be just as beautiful, and at the same time, just as deadly.
dangerous yet beautiful red tides, phages that could very soon begin saving us, and the gogurt that you're definitely holding.

nature and plague are both as terrifying as the other, but they have their beautiful moments too.

plague's aesthetic doesn't have to do with death. the opposite, really.
survive, and thrive, against all odds. through any hardships, plague is survival.

the meaning of life, is to survive.
i agree

really, nature and plague are one. they're having family squabbles.
decay IS life.
decay is the fuel of life, built into life, caused by life.
nature might have the more traditional beauty of flowers and swans and general love, but what the gladekeeper left out of her arms can be just as beautiful, and at the same time, just as deadly.
dangerous yet beautiful red tides, phages that could very soon begin saving us, and the gogurt that you're definitely holding.

nature and plague are both as terrifying as the other, but they have their beautiful moments too.

plague's aesthetic doesn't have to do with death. the opposite, really.
survive, and thrive, against all odds. through any hardships, plague is survival.

the meaning of life, is to survive.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Absolutely EVERYTHING about this thread, everything, is the exact reason I am here.

It really doesn't help that I LOVE the aesthetic. The gory, pestilent, disease riddled aesthetic. Bones, decay, rot. Everything about this flight is beautiful and I will never change. Plague is the best.

I also love the horror and thriller genre, so there's that, too.
Absolutely EVERYTHING about this thread, everything, is the exact reason I am here.

It really doesn't help that I LOVE the aesthetic. The gory, pestilent, disease riddled aesthetic. Bones, decay, rot. Everything about this flight is beautiful and I will never change. Plague is the best.

I also love the horror and thriller genre, so there's that, too.
3BhEU2h.png DGN2lMC.png 3BhEU2h.png
When I first joined I was really kind of grossed out by Plague, but I've come around to really loving and enjoying its lore. gyah it's so cool <3
When I first joined I was really kind of grossed out by Plague, but I've come around to really loving and enjoying its lore. gyah it's so cool <3
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I love this post so much
Plague is a wonderful flight, and there's so many cool things in our lore.
It makes me really happy to see people appreciate our flight for what it is <3
I love this post so much
Plague is a wonderful flight, and there's so many cool things in our lore.
It makes me really happy to see people appreciate our flight for what it is <3
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
I love Plague.
Rot and contagion and mutations - they're all a part of life.
Life can be gross. Gross can be beautiful. It's all good.
And the flight aesthetics are off the charts.
I love Plague.
Rot and contagion and mutations - they're all a part of life.
Life can be gross. Gross can be beautiful. It's all good.
And the flight aesthetics are off the charts.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
This post make me happy and proud to be in the plague flight! Or even just on flight rising.

There is beauty in every flight! You gota look past the rotten exterior. The love for the plague flight is quite contagious and i'm happy to see it spread like this. <3
This post make me happy and proud to be in the plague flight! Or even just on flight rising.

There is beauty in every flight! You gota look past the rotten exterior. The love for the plague flight is quite contagious and i'm happy to see it spread like this. <3
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7