Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague is Beautiful...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Flutes [img]https://i.imgflip.com/2rlfp1.jpg[/img]
@Flutes
2rlfp1.jpg
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
[quote name="Jussie" date="2019-01-20 07:55:20" ] Plague and Nature are two sides of the same coin. Everyone *loves* Nature, but Nature is just as harsh. It's weird. People are squeaked about death in general. They don't like to talk about their own mortality. They don't like to talk about disease and everything that comes with it. Nature and Plague are really one. Decay means life. Decay feeds the soil, feeds the plants. That's Nature. Plague is a broken bone, mending wrong, but to keep going.[/quote] This! I'm Nature and always wonder why people think Nature is so happy and flowery. Cultures that develop in rainforests very often produce religions that involve human sacrifice. Life only comes from death. @Jussie I did not know that about the colored eggs! My friend has Easter eggers and an olive egger.
Jussie wrote on 2019-01-20 07:55:20:
Plague and Nature are two sides of the same coin. Everyone *loves* Nature, but Nature is just as harsh. It's weird.

People are squeaked about death in general. They don't like to talk about their own mortality. They don't like to talk about disease and everything that comes with it.

Nature and Plague are really one. Decay means life.

Decay feeds the soil, feeds the plants. That's Nature.

Plague is a broken bone, mending wrong, but to keep going.

This! I'm Nature and always wonder why people think Nature is so happy and flowery. Cultures that develop in rainforests very often produce religions that involve human sacrifice. Life only comes from death.

@Jussie I did not know that about the colored eggs! My friend has Easter eggers and an olive egger.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
There are two kinds of people in life, those that observe and pity, and those that experience it and grab life by the throat and say "You're mine".

Deaf people develop stronger vision, blind people stronger hearing. Their peers and parents may mourn what's not there, but the person who experiences it often embraces their identity and celebrates what they do have. That's plague.

I'm autistic, my kids are autistic (and I am talking VERY autistic.. my kids can't communicate verbally past the level of a toddler). I get a lot of "I'm so sorry". Granted, I am friggin exhausted, but these kids are brilliant, gorgeous. They are 100% worthy and I would not change them for the world. There is purpose in who we are. The world needs who we are. Because we bring a perspective that neurotypical people do not have. You want out of the box thinking? Find yourself a neurodivergent person.

That is plague. Plague is evolution. It's the craziest creatures you see in documentaries. It's adaptation.

I'm slighty very passionate about this.. lol
There are two kinds of people in life, those that observe and pity, and those that experience it and grab life by the throat and say "You're mine".

Deaf people develop stronger vision, blind people stronger hearing. Their peers and parents may mourn what's not there, but the person who experiences it often embraces their identity and celebrates what they do have. That's plague.

I'm autistic, my kids are autistic (and I am talking VERY autistic.. my kids can't communicate verbally past the level of a toddler). I get a lot of "I'm so sorry". Granted, I am friggin exhausted, but these kids are brilliant, gorgeous. They are 100% worthy and I would not change them for the world. There is purpose in who we are. The world needs who we are. Because we bring a perspective that neurotypical people do not have. You want out of the box thinking? Find yourself a neurodivergent person.

That is plague. Plague is evolution. It's the craziest creatures you see in documentaries. It's adaptation.

I'm slighty very passionate about this.. lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Yess love for pleg, it deserves more love
It certainly may not be for everyone, but neither are other flights, so the fact it seems to get more hate than others makes me sad

alsoa bout the primal: idk why but to me it's kinda cute and sad at same time? idk why, it just.. gives that certain 'ugly duckling' vibe to me
Yess love for pleg, it deserves more love
It certainly may not be for everyone, but neither are other flights, so the fact it seems to get more hate than others makes me sad

alsoa bout the primal: idk why but to me it's kinda cute and sad at same time? idk why, it just.. gives that certain 'ugly duckling' vibe to me
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
plague primal is very good
plague primal is very good
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@starshiny yes perfect thank you
@starshiny yes perfect thank you
IMG_8704.png
Plague itself isn't just beautiful, the culture and the landscape must be gorgeous too. Imagine the colors at sunset with all the dust in the air. The light reflecting off the bone spires, they and the trees of Rotrock Rim casting shadows.

And the homes and art the Plague dragons carve out for themselves. Pelts and bones up all around the walls, bone windchimes, tattoos and body art of all kinds, banners fluttering in the wind, fences of dead wood and femurs, clan sigils made out of whatever can be found, larders always packed full of food, leftovers all going into one big soup pot, making a drink out of fermented plants, a squishy meat floor that is always good to lie down upon after a hard day. Building something cozy and beautiful out of the scraps left over. That's what Plague is.
Plague itself isn't just beautiful, the culture and the landscape must be gorgeous too. Imagine the colors at sunset with all the dust in the air. The light reflecting off the bone spires, they and the trees of Rotrock Rim casting shadows.

And the homes and art the Plague dragons carve out for themselves. Pelts and bones up all around the walls, bone windchimes, tattoos and body art of all kinds, banners fluttering in the wind, fences of dead wood and femurs, clan sigils made out of whatever can be found, larders always packed full of food, leftovers all going into one big soup pot, making a drink out of fermented plants, a squishy meat floor that is always good to lie down upon after a hard day. Building something cozy and beautiful out of the scraps left over. That's what Plague is.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Such a wholesome thread honestly, spread that plague love! I would say more but everyone has really hit the nail on the head :)

also @Yuubi (pardon the ping)

but heck yeah joining borders with ice would be awesome since ice is soo cool with lore and aesthetic and they honestly work really well together

Such a wholesome thread honestly, spread that plague love! I would say more but everyone has really hit the nail on the head :)

also @Yuubi (pardon the ping)

but heck yeah joining borders with ice would be awesome since ice is soo cool with lore and aesthetic and they honestly work really well together

Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
Plague is my favorite aesthetic and my second favorite flight!
It's very unique and the whole concept is so interesting too
Plague is my favorite aesthetic and my second favorite flight!
It's very unique and the whole concept is so interesting too
qR6otwA.png
@Jussie yesss you said everything i wanted to say and then some in a beautiful manner i could never put into words.
Thank

I too never understood why so many think of nature as the beautiful side of that coin when it is just as if not more harsh than plague.
Watching any nature documentary would tell that. The harsh "only the strongest survive" is definitely applied in nature far more than plague imo.
@Jussie yesss you said everything i wanted to say and then some in a beautiful manner i could never put into words.
Thank

I too never understood why so many think of nature as the beautiful side of that coin when it is just as if not more harsh than plague.
Watching any nature documentary would tell that. The harsh "only the strongest survive" is definitely applied in nature far more than plague imo.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7