Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague is Beautiful...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I love plague, but my love for water is what's keeping me here. I might vacation there, but overall I will forever live in water. Still, I can not lie, plague just feels so amazing that I can't help but feel like i'm a part of it, plus i'm adopted by plaguemom since tidedad isn't here, so that must count for something!! :)
I love plague, but my love for water is what's keeping me here. I might vacation there, but overall I will forever live in water. Still, I can not lie, plague just feels so amazing that I can't help but feel like i'm a part of it, plus i'm adopted by plaguemom since tidedad isn't here, so that must count for something!! :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
this thread makes me want to be in plague
this thread makes me want to be in plague
cat-spinning.gif
@Slushychase
Come join the family <3
@Slushychase
Come join the family <3
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I absolutely love plague. After Wavecrest Saturnalia i'm moving to plague!
I absolutely love plague. After Wavecrest Saturnalia i'm moving to plague!
We love y'all and appreciate the support. 88V
We love y'all and appreciate the support. 88V
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I'm not going to change your mind because you're right
I'm not going to change your mind because you're right
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@jessie said it stunningly. plague is awesome. but i'd not move there because i myself wouldn't do any good surviving "X3

(plus my dragons would never shutup about water...they like it clean & blue.)
@jessie said it stunningly. plague is awesome. but i'd not move there because i myself wouldn't do any good surviving "X3

(plus my dragons would never shutup about water...they like it clean & blue.)
TBD
blessed thread thank 4 appreciation i love everything about plague and the theme and it's really nice to see positive threads the evolution of decay and food chains and extremophile species and bizarre adaptations and convergent evolution and [i]i just really love evolution okay[/i] [img]https://sublimecreatures.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/who.jpg[/img] casually evolves into a giraffe
blessed thread thank 4 appreciation

i love everything about plague and the theme and it's really nice to see positive threads

the evolution of decay and food chains and extremophile species and bizarre adaptations and convergent evolution and i just really love evolution okay

who.jpg

casually evolves into a giraffe
The end is also the beginning. From rot rises new life that needs the decay for their sustenance. Hail Plague, the feeder of Nature, the devourer of Nature! \o/

I was really torn wether to join Plague or Nature when I started (can you tell by my nickname?) as I like both and neither can exist without other.
The end is also the beginning. From rot rises new life that needs the decay for their sustenance. Hail Plague, the feeder of Nature, the devourer of Nature! \o/

I was really torn wether to join Plague or Nature when I started (can you tell by my nickname?) as I like both and neither can exist without other.
The survival part is definitely why I love plague, it's been a personal theme to me for a long time. Honestly it's a little upsetting that every single time Riot of Rot comes around there are always people saying they want the Plague Flight to be removed.. Tbh I don't really think about the gore part of it anymore beyond bones, for the most part it's survival and mortality. When you think about it Nature is exactly the same but prettified. Both focus on renewal, life and death, and how cruel but powerful the natural world really is. I have a lot of respect for that. EDIT: [quote name="Venusian" date="2019-01-20 09:46:27" ] This is a Good Thread. Plague is so important to me. To me, it’s not about death, it’s about life. It’s surviving the messy parts of life, it’s standing up and saying “I deserve better and I’m going to fight for it”. And god, that’s a sentiment I needed for a long time. Half a year ago, I got off my butt and started treating a decade-long case of depression. That’s Plague. It’s surviving everything that tries to kill you and coming out swinging on the other side. And that idea resonates with me so, so much. [/quote] This exactly, every last word. [i]I deserve better, and I’m going to fight for it.[/i]
The survival part is definitely why I love plague, it's been a personal theme to me for a long time. Honestly it's a little upsetting that every single time Riot of Rot comes around there are always people saying they want the Plague Flight to be removed..

Tbh I don't really think about the gore part of it anymore beyond bones, for the most part it's survival and mortality. When you think about it Nature is exactly the same but prettified. Both focus on renewal, life and death, and how cruel but powerful the natural world really is. I have a lot of respect for that.

EDIT:
Venusian wrote on 2019-01-20 09:46:27:
This is a Good Thread.

Plague is so important to me. To me, it’s not about death, it’s about life. It’s surviving the messy parts of life, it’s standing up and saying “I deserve better and I’m going to fight for it”. And god, that’s a sentiment I needed for a long time.

Half a year ago, I got off my butt and started treating a decade-long case of depression. That’s Plague. It’s surviving everything that tries to kill you and coming out swinging on the other side. And that idea resonates with me so, so much.

This exactly, every last word. I deserve better, and I’m going to fight for it.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7