Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague is Beautiful...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
...Real talk, I think this thread is exactly what I needed to read right now.

I've just rejoined this site after a pretty decent hiatus, and honestly? I've been seriously considering moving to another flight (probably lightning, since I adore robots, sci-fi, and the color blue) to get a fresh start after my current fodders' eggs hatch.

But these posts reminded me why I joined this flight back in 2017, and has seriously helped to reignite my love for it. That "survive against all odds; work with your flaws and limitations in order to thrive, not just in spite of them" attitude has been so important to me over the past year or so.

So uh... yeah, Plague deserves so much more love than it gets. Sorry about the ramble, and thank you for the awesome posts! ^_^
...Real talk, I think this thread is exactly what I needed to read right now.

I've just rejoined this site after a pretty decent hiatus, and honestly? I've been seriously considering moving to another flight (probably lightning, since I adore robots, sci-fi, and the color blue) to get a fresh start after my current fodders' eggs hatch.

But these posts reminded me why I joined this flight back in 2017, and has seriously helped to reignite my love for it. That "survive against all odds; work with your flaws and limitations in order to thrive, not just in spite of them" attitude has been so important to me over the past year or so.

So uh... yeah, Plague deserves so much more love than it gets. Sorry about the ramble, and thank you for the awesome posts! ^_^
UqN4jFQ.png
Plague low key reminds me of silent hill with all its organic based lore. I personally find it super interesting
Plague low key reminds me of silent hill with all its organic based lore. I personally find it super interesting
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
Plague is the best
Plague is the best
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
I've always been enchanted by the wastelands, the deserts, and their solitude, their harshness, their deadly environment. But then realized that is not just their beautiful landscapes and sunsets, but the fact that there's Life there: hidden, small, humble, yet determined to survive, to live, to keep the cycle going on, to call those otherwise meaningless sun-rays and rocks "Home".

The misunderstood pilgrims that cross the Abiding Boneyard are truly a bittersweet image: wandering endlessly, beating disease, thirst, hunger, pain, loneliness. Aiming only to give the Plaguebringer the most beautiful present: their own survival.

That is Plague.

The gross, the spoopy, the chaotic, the feared side of Life: the side that makes Life worth being survived.

So, SURVIVE! If you had a hard day, if you are going through a harsh time in your life, SURVIVE! For you and for all of us, because even the smallest form of Life is Key for the Cycle: SURVIVE!

*hugs for everyone in this thread* you all are so nice :)
I've always been enchanted by the wastelands, the deserts, and their solitude, their harshness, their deadly environment. But then realized that is not just their beautiful landscapes and sunsets, but the fact that there's Life there: hidden, small, humble, yet determined to survive, to live, to keep the cycle going on, to call those otherwise meaningless sun-rays and rocks "Home".

The misunderstood pilgrims that cross the Abiding Boneyard are truly a bittersweet image: wandering endlessly, beating disease, thirst, hunger, pain, loneliness. Aiming only to give the Plaguebringer the most beautiful present: their own survival.

That is Plague.

The gross, the spoopy, the chaotic, the feared side of Life: the side that makes Life worth being survived.

So, SURVIVE! If you had a hard day, if you are going through a harsh time in your life, SURVIVE! For you and for all of us, because even the smallest form of Life is Key for the Cycle: SURVIVE!

*hugs for everyone in this thread* you all are so nice :)
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

i miss being in the filthy flight :(

dont get me wrong i love fire but im still plague at heart and ill probably go back eventually. i looove the aesthetic of plague so much and i was hoping for something like that while i was signing up before i knew about the flights
i miss being in the filthy flight :(

dont get me wrong i love fire but im still plague at heart and ill probably go back eventually. i looove the aesthetic of plague so much and i was hoping for something like that while i was signing up before i knew about the flights
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Clya @Jussie @Yuubi Thank you. Kindly.
I thought even tho I'm in Wind that liking the aesthetic of plague was just making me even more the weird guy I am in real life, that weird guy that have fascination for bugs, weird abyssal creatures and diseases. That have this passion for biology and what she can gives us that is more and more gross.
The weird guy that finds aliens and monsters beautiful with their multiple eyes and limbs, that finds this girl with this scar or skin problem pretty because she have something more. That find body horror so perfect in a way, with all those modifications that makes a simple and stupid human body looks so much more!

Thank you, now I don't feel alone ahah.

@TenderVulture I love you, you and your perfect description of Plague culture and landscape! ;u;
I want to live there now omg..

@corprus Bugs are the best thing on Earth! I'm just so sad we are destroying it. And so sad that people hates bugs because "it's nasty euk"
For ff sake, YOU'RE nasty, stupid human, with your pollution, your plastic and your car!

@Kydoimos You just explained my fascination for deserts, wastelands or empty spaces... There's always something, even if it's not life, something interesting in it. Maybe it's this amazing bug that have evolved the perfect way to resist the harsh environment? Maybe it's this type of plant that gives a whole new purpose to this desert? Maybe it's this small rock, that shines by its beauty when rain falls on it?
It makes me want to continue my scifi book omg.

Everyone saying that plague is even more alive than any other flight is making me thinking that, indeed, when we look at Light or Wind... life isn't there at first sight. Light is pure, Wind life is in the culture but definitely not in the landscape.
Where in the plague territory, everything is moving, surviving, eating, breeding, dying and living again. Everything is alive!

And gods damn it, who doesn't love the mirror breed! I love my murderpups!
@Clya @Jussie @Yuubi Thank you. Kindly.
I thought even tho I'm in Wind that liking the aesthetic of plague was just making me even more the weird guy I am in real life, that weird guy that have fascination for bugs, weird abyssal creatures and diseases. That have this passion for biology and what she can gives us that is more and more gross.
The weird guy that finds aliens and monsters beautiful with their multiple eyes and limbs, that finds this girl with this scar or skin problem pretty because she have something more. That find body horror so perfect in a way, with all those modifications that makes a simple and stupid human body looks so much more!

Thank you, now I don't feel alone ahah.

@TenderVulture I love you, you and your perfect description of Plague culture and landscape! ;u;
I want to live there now omg..

@corprus Bugs are the best thing on Earth! I'm just so sad we are destroying it. And so sad that people hates bugs because "it's nasty euk"
For ff sake, YOU'RE nasty, stupid human, with your pollution, your plastic and your car!

@Kydoimos You just explained my fascination for deserts, wastelands or empty spaces... There's always something, even if it's not life, something interesting in it. Maybe it's this amazing bug that have evolved the perfect way to resist the harsh environment? Maybe it's this type of plant that gives a whole new purpose to this desert? Maybe it's this small rock, that shines by its beauty when rain falls on it?
It makes me want to continue my scifi book omg.

Everyone saying that plague is even more alive than any other flight is making me thinking that, indeed, when we look at Light or Wind... life isn't there at first sight. Light is pure, Wind life is in the culture but definitely not in the landscape.
Where in the plague territory, everything is moving, surviving, eating, breeding, dying and living again. Everything is alive!

And gods damn it, who doesn't love the mirror breed! I love my murderpups!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Plague is good, if Arcane wasn't my home, I'd take a vacation in the plague lands. I need 2 hatchlings with certain genes, colours, and plague eyes (Not primal surprisingly, I need the red.)

Some of my sweetest, or kindest dragons (lore wise) are plague as well.

Someone called my Crimson a "blood clot." (Triple crimson plague girl, she looks so warm and soft.)
Plague is good, if Arcane wasn't my home, I'd take a vacation in the plague lands. I need 2 hatchlings with certain genes, colours, and plague eyes (Not primal surprisingly, I need the red.)

Some of my sweetest, or kindest dragons (lore wise) are plague as well.

Someone called my Crimson a "blood clot." (Triple crimson plague girl, she looks so warm and soft.)
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
I’m so glad this thread made people happy
I’m so glad this thread made people happy
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
This thread gave me happy feels <3

I feel so outcast on here because nearly everyone seems to have issues with Plague and everything I love about it... so this thread was very much needed.

@corprus
I love bugs so much aaaa that giraffe weevil is a perfect little cutie and I love him <3
This thread gave me happy feels <3

I feel so outcast on here because nearly everyone seems to have issues with Plague and everything I love about it... so this thread was very much needed.

@corprus
I love bugs so much aaaa that giraffe weevil is a perfect little cutie and I love him <3
iuEBSJ3.png   slCEFYq.png   3J4E2hk.png  
There is nothing more pure than finding beauty in the abominable.
There is nothing more pure than finding beauty in the abominable.
no
1 2 3 4 5 6 7