Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague is Beautiful...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
decay is an extant form of life. theres plenty of vast expanse regions throughout sornieth, but with plague its a true wasteland; a deceptively decrepit area that is actually teeming with life, thriving stronger than anywhere else because of the ordeals it takes to live there.
decay is an extant form of life. theres plenty of vast expanse regions throughout sornieth, but with plague its a true wasteland; a deceptively decrepit area that is actually teeming with life, thriving stronger than anywhere else because of the ordeals it takes to live there.
[quote name="47616" date="2019-01-20 09:13:56" ] decay is an extant form of life. theres plenty of vast expanse regions throughout sornieth, but with plague its a true wasteland; a deceptively decrepit area that is actually teeming with life, thriving stronger than anywhere else because of the ordeals it takes to live there. [/quote] Reminds me of those fantastic docus about finding life in the parts of the ocean life shouldn't be possible.. like in water that's near boiling, filled with sulfur, or where the pressure should be too much, and yet.. there they are.
47616 wrote on 2019-01-20 09:13:56:

Reminds me of those fantastic docus about finding life in the parts of the ocean life shouldn't be possible.. like in water that's near boiling, filled with sulfur, or where the pressure should be too much, and yet.. there they are.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Tune" date="2019-01-20 07:57:45" ] Why would I change your mind when you are right? [/quote]
Tune wrote on 2019-01-20 07:57:45:
Why would I change your mind when you are right?
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
I love the Plague aesthetic so much. I naturally love horror movies and such so that goes hand in hand really.
I love the Plague aesthetic so much. I naturally love horror movies and such so that goes hand in hand really.
This is a Good Thread.

Plague is so important to me. To me, it’s not about death, it’s about life. It’s surviving the messy parts of life, it’s standing up and saying “I deserve better and I’m going to fight for it”. And god, that’s a sentiment I needed for a long time.

Half a year ago, I got off my butt and started treating a decade-long case of depression. That’s Plague. It’s surviving everything that tries to kill you and coming out swinging on the other side. And that idea resonates with me so, so much.
This is a Good Thread.

Plague is so important to me. To me, it’s not about death, it’s about life. It’s surviving the messy parts of life, it’s standing up and saying “I deserve better and I’m going to fight for it”. And god, that’s a sentiment I needed for a long time.

Half a year ago, I got off my butt and started treating a decade-long case of depression. That’s Plague. It’s surviving everything that tries to kill you and coming out swinging on the other side. And that idea resonates with me so, so much.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
plague is really underrated, hats off to you op
plague is really underrated, hats off to you op
queen_katoe.gif
god... bless u for taking a closer look at plague and appreciating the lil details

As a Plague member myself I'm not a diehard advocate of the aesthetic or anything ("marge i just think the concept is neat.png"), but it is a little disheartening to see so many people regard Plague with disdain just for its surface-level appearance. I'm one of those plaguelings that is REALLY interested in the "survival and adaptation" aspect of Plague moreso than the "death and destruction and rot" (though that's also cool in its own rights!)
god... bless u for taking a closer look at plague and appreciating the lil details

As a Plague member myself I'm not a diehard advocate of the aesthetic or anything ("marge i just think the concept is neat.png"), but it is a little disheartening to see so many people regard Plague with disdain just for its surface-level appearance. I'm one of those plaguelings that is REALLY interested in the "survival and adaptation" aspect of Plague moreso than the "death and destruction and rot" (though that's also cool in its own rights!)
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@starshiny
can...can I put that in my first post
@starshiny
can...can I put that in my first post
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
I'm not going to try and change your mind. You're right.
I'm not going to try and change your mind. You're right.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
@Clya

of course <3
@Clya

of course <3
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old