Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feelings on Skins?
1 2 3 4 5
I only like User made skins. The rarer the better. This makes it more likely my dragons will be unique. Some skins are amazing and i just love them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8602790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86028/8602790_350.png[/img] [/url] Think theres only 10 on the whole site.
I only like User made skins. The rarer the better. This makes it more likely my dragons will be unique. Some skins are amazing and i just love them.

8602790_350.png

Think theres only 10 on the whole site.
jfLmvwf.jpg
I still don't like full skins. If a skin covers more than two thirds of both the body and wing sections, there's little to no chance i'll ever use or even keep a copy of it.
I still don't like full skins. If a skin covers more than two thirds of both the body and wing sections, there's little to no chance i'll ever use or even keep a copy of it.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I’ve never been a big fan of skins unless they serve a purpose. (In most cases, I just feel like they cover too much. That at least some of the dragon has to show through.)

Skincents and Accents though? HOOOO SIGN ME UP.
I’ve never been a big fan of skins unless they serve a purpose. (In most cases, I just feel like they cover too much. That at least some of the dragon has to show through.)

giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
They are there.
They are there.
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2019-01-15 23:28:08" ] I’ve never been a big fan of skins unless they serve a purpose. (In most cases, I just feel like they cover too much. That at least some of the dragon has to show through.) Skincents and Accents though? HOOOO SIGN ME UP. [/quote]
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2019-01-15 23:28:08:

nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
I don't hate them, but I don't expect to want to use one any time soon. I sell any I get.
I don't hate them, but I don't expect to want to use one any time soon. I sell any I get.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I'm iffy but if I really like the skin I'll find a use and I have one slapped on my fugly progen because I gave up trying to make it pretty.
I'm iffy but if I really like the skin I'll find a use and I have one slapped on my fugly progen because I gave up trying to make it pretty.
kEygMJz.png
I really like accents, but not full-body covering skins. I mean, I DO like them because a lot of them look gorgeous, but I don't want to put them on my dragons.
I really like accents, but not full-body covering skins. I mean, I DO like them because a lot of them look gorgeous, but I don't want to put them on my dragons.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2019-01-15 23:28:08" ] I’ve never been a big fan of skins unless they serve a purpose. (In most cases, I just feel like they cover too much. That at least some of the dragon has to show through.) Skincents and Accents though? HOOOO SIGN ME UP. [/quote]
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2019-01-15 23:28:08:

tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
I like me some skins.
And designing outfits around them. Getting looks that you can not with current genes or colors.

In Gelid's case, his level of pink does not fit my lair theme, but I like the color range for breeding, so! I fixed him.

Some of the time it is on temporary dragons, that I dress up looking all good. And then save their dressed up image/ID number on my 'memory' dragon. Like 'dang you looked good all dressed up, but ... space'.

I like me some skins.
And designing outfits around them. Getting looks that you can not with current genes or colors.

In Gelid's case, his level of pink does not fit my lair theme, but I like the color range for breeding, so! I fixed him.

Some of the time it is on temporary dragons, that I dress up looking all good. And then save their dressed up image/ID number on my 'memory' dragon. Like 'dang you looked good all dressed up, but ... space'.

XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
1 2 3 4 5