Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feelings on Skins?
1 2 3 4 5
I also prefer skincents and accents to full skins, but boy howdy, there are some great skins out there. I just find it hard to cover up my dragons completely! There are a few exceptions in my lair where I just love the skin and don't intend to use the dragon for lore stuff/dressing up and use 'em for fodder breeding, so they're usually who I stick my full skins on.
I also prefer skincents and accents to full skins, but boy howdy, there are some great skins out there. I just find it hard to cover up my dragons completely! There are a few exceptions in my lair where I just love the skin and don't intend to use the dragon for lore stuff/dressing up and use 'em for fodder breeding, so they're usually who I stick my full skins on.
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2019-01-15 21:27:19" ] Tbh my opinion on them has never changed. I prefer accents and skincents over actual skins, but once in a while, there's an exception. [/quote] ^^^ this
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2019-01-15 21:27:19:
Tbh my opinion on them has never changed. I prefer accents and skincents over actual skins, but once in a while, there's an exception.
^^^ this
I still dislike skins even now. I want to at least see part of the natural design of a dragon. If there was ever a point where I looked at a dragon and thought, "Wow. They are so ugly only a skin will fix it.." then I'd just not get it.

Though I love accents and "skincents".
I still dislike skins even now. I want to at least see part of the natural design of a dragon. If there was ever a point where I looked at a dragon and thought, "Wow. They are so ugly only a skin will fix it.." then I'd just not get it.

Though I love accents and "skincents".
not a fan of skins, but I love accents. Only UMA accents though, Festival accents are dumb
not a fan of skins, but I love accents. Only UMA accents though, Festival accents are dumb
torture_isaac.png
I use fullbody skins on occasion. They just have to be the right ones at the right time.
I use fullbody skins on occasion. They just have to be the right ones at the right time.
Y3kY2LN.png
Yeah, I like actually showing the derg underneath, but I love accents and skincents. It's nice trying to find the perfect one for a derg.
Which reminds me, I don't have nearly enough treasure for the upcoming Crystalline Gala....
Yeah, I like actually showing the derg underneath, but I love accents and skincents. It's nice trying to find the perfect one for a derg.
Which reminds me, I don't have nearly enough treasure for the upcoming Crystalline Gala....

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
[quote name="torture" date="2019-01-17 12:02:04" ] not a fan of skins, but I love accents. Only UMA accents though, Festival accents are dumb [/quote] Aren't festival accents technically use made accents? Not trying to start a fight but I think those ARE user made, they're just more mass produced. Which I can see the reasoning for not using them, since a lot of people have them, it just feels a little rude to NOT recognize that they are user made in some way :c That being said usually I like accents and skincents, but I also will use a full skin sometimes. I have nothing against festival skins/accents, if they look good they look good regardless of how you get them!
torture wrote on 2019-01-17 12:02:04:
Aren't festival accents technically use made accents? Not trying to start a fight but I think those ARE user made, they're just more mass produced. Which I can see the reasoning for not using them, since a lot of people have them, it just feels a little rude to NOT recognize that they are user made in some way :c

That being said usually I like accents and skincents, but I also will use a full skin sometimes. I have nothing against festival skins/accents, if they look good they look good regardless of how you get them!
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-01-15 21:50:56" ] Skins are great for when I've got a lot of breeding stock dragons who'll just be sitting around for a while. A lot of them end up looking very similar, so it makes them much easier to tell apart. [/quote] huh, smart
Lara8 wrote on 2019-01-15 21:50:56:
Skins are great for when I've got a lot of breeding stock dragons who'll just be sitting around for a while. A lot of them end up looking very similar, so it makes them much easier to tell apart.
huh, smart
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
Not a big fan of skins, prefer skincents/accents over them
Not a big fan of skins, prefer skincents/accents over them
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I tend to put skins on dergs that I've had forever but no longer fit with my lair aesthetic. Since switching to Nature, I've tried to stick with more greens and earthtones, so skins and accents help a lot.
I tend to put skins on dergs that I've had forever but no longer fit with my lair aesthetic. Since switching to Nature, I've tried to stick with more greens and earthtones, so skins and accents help a lot.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 3 4 5