Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feelings on Skins?
1 2 3 4 5
I prefer Accents and Skincents. And over that, I prefer challenging myself making an awesome dragon out of its genes and colors. I feel skins defeat that feeling of challenge, although there's some pretty awesome ones that I would totally slap over a finished dragon that I'm not interested in anymore.
I prefer Accents and Skincents. And over that, I prefer challenging myself making an awesome dragon out of its genes and colors. I feel skins defeat that feeling of challenge, although there's some pretty awesome ones that I would totally slap over a finished dragon that I'm not interested in anymore.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I don't like how much skins cover as well, so as an artist I'd prefer to make accents or skincents
I don't like how much skins cover as well, so as an artist I'd prefer to make accents or skincents
unknown.png
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2019-01-15 21:27:19" ] Tbh my opinion on them has never changed. I prefer accents and skincents over actual skins, but once in a while, there's an exception. [/quote] this
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2019-01-15 21:27:19:
Tbh my opinion on them has never changed. I prefer accents and skincents over actual skins, but once in a while, there's an exception.
this
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2019-01-15 21:27:19" ] Tbh my opinion on them has never changed. I prefer accents and skincents over actual skins, but once in a while, there's an exception. [/quote] the only exceptions i've had are with zukits and heckeroni - zukits because he was a gift so i kept him despite really not liking him, and heckeroni because she's down right ugly until i'm not broke
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2019-01-15 21:27:19:
Tbh my opinion on them has never changed. I prefer accents and skincents over actual skins, but once in a while, there's an exception.
the only exceptions i've had are with zukits and heckeroni - zukits because he was a gift so i kept him despite really not liking him, and heckeroni because she's down right ugly until i'm not broke
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
i love accents/skincents but i want them to show the actual dragon/they should enhance the dragons beauty for me. as long as the skincent/accent doesnt cover too much of the dragon and meets my taste im on board.
as someone who puts so much time into breeding i guess its natural that i wanna see my dragons lol.

i can understand that there are ugly/wip dragons or dragons that dont fit into a lair so someone might use skins that cover everything.
there are also people that just like pretty fullbody skins i guess ^^ but im definitely not one of them.
i love accents/skincents but i want them to show the actual dragon/they should enhance the dragons beauty for me. as long as the skincent/accent doesnt cover too much of the dragon and meets my taste im on board.
as someone who puts so much time into breeding i guess its natural that i wanna see my dragons lol.

i can understand that there are ugly/wip dragons or dragons that dont fit into a lair so someone might use skins that cover everything.
there are also people that just like pretty fullbody skins i guess ^^ but im definitely not one of them.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
To be honest I'm a little surprised how many people don't like full skins
To be honest I'm a little surprised how many people don't like full skins

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
gimme them
gimme them
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
don't really like fullbody except for some exceptions. I find that they're too realistic for FR's apparel most of the time.
don't really like fullbody except for some exceptions. I find that they're too realistic for FR's apparel most of the time.
I prefer skins and accents that don't take up a lot of the "main" dragon. I prefer accents that compliment the colors of a dragon and the apparel. Skins are great, don't get me wrong, but I feel like covering up the whole dragon with a skin is kinda... a cheap way out? Sounds kind of mean, but if I spend thousands of gems geneing someone, I wanna show off the genes.
I prefer skins and accents that don't take up a lot of the "main" dragon. I prefer accents that compliment the colors of a dragon and the apparel. Skins are great, don't get me wrong, but I feel like covering up the whole dragon with a skin is kinda... a cheap way out? Sounds kind of mean, but if I spend thousands of gems geneing someone, I wanna show off the genes.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2019-01-15 23:28:08" ] I’ve never been a big fan of skins unless they serve a purpose. (In most cases, I just feel like they cover too much. That at least some of the dragon has to show through.) Skincents and Accents though? HOOOO SIGN ME UP. [/quote]
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2019-01-15 23:28:08:
I’ve never been a big fan of skins unless they serve a purpose. (In most cases, I just feel like they cover too much. That at least some of the dragon has to show through.)

Skincents and Accents though? HOOOO SIGN ME UP.
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
1 2 3 4 5