Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018 Event Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Mercedes

Add me to the pinglist for events, and badges please!
@Mercedes

Add me to the pinglist for events, and badges please!
@Mercedes

Can I be added to the pinglist? :)
@Mercedes

Can I be added to the pinglist? :)
7zcCDc4.png
@Mercedes

Please add me to the pinglist ^^
@Mercedes

Please add me to the pinglist ^^
@Mercedes

Pinglist please!
@Mercedes

Pinglist please!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Mercedes Add me to the pinglist, please! I love the theme this year. The artwork by KyraG is beautiful, I'm looking forward to this so much. ^^ Here's my Pup Scout! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44435628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444357/44435628_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The Pearlcatcher stood with an air of confidence, red eyes peering out from behind her mask. From behind tough silk gloves came a pair of wicked claws. Her wing and clawtips pulsed a faint, sickly green, as if they'd been coated in venom. Perhaps they were. She held no pearl, presumably having left it behind in place of the sword at her side. It was hard to read her expression, but something about her looked pleased with herself, dressed in blade and bone. "I trust this will suffice?" She spoke in a deep, smooth voice. For a moment, she was the perfect poisonous flower, and then she broke out giggling and the illusion shattered. "Aha... ahaha, sorry, sorry, I'm just a little nervous! It's been so long since I've been back home. That doesn't mean I'm not happy, though! I've missed it here." She smiled a bit wistfully, not bothering to try and recover her composure. She looked at ease, despite herself, among the wasteland and the rot. When she spoke again, her voice was high and melodic, as it normally was. "I've been looking forward to this so much - it's great to be back. Let's Riot, then, shall we?"
@Mercedes

Add me to the pinglist, please! I love the theme this year. The artwork by KyraG is beautiful, I'm looking forward to this so much. ^^

Here's my Pup Scout!

The Pearlcatcher stood with an air of confidence, red eyes peering out from behind her mask. From behind tough silk gloves came a pair of wicked claws. Her wing and clawtips pulsed a faint, sickly green, as if they'd been coated in venom. Perhaps they were. She held no pearl, presumably having left it behind in place of the sword at her side. It was hard to read her expression, but something about her looked pleased with herself, dressed in blade and bone. "I trust this will suffice?" She spoke in a deep, smooth voice. For a moment, she was the perfect poisonous flower, and then she broke out giggling and the illusion shattered.

"Aha... ahaha, sorry, sorry, I'm just a little nervous! It's been so long since I've been back home. That doesn't mean I'm not happy, though! I've missed it here." She smiled a bit wistfully, not bothering to try and recover her composure. She looked at ease, despite herself, among the wasteland and the rot. When she spoke again, her voice was high and melodic, as it normally was. "I've been looking forward to this so much - it's great to be back. Let's Riot, then, shall we?"
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
88V 88V 88888V
88V 88V

MURDERPUP SCOUTS
88V 88V 88888V
88V 88V

MURDERPUP SCOUTS
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Mercedes I may be a Plagueling, but I definitely need the pinglist (because this year we're starting on the 1st XD).
@Mercedes I may be a Plagueling, but I definitely need the pinglist (because this year we're starting on the 1st XD).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Mercedes

Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@Mercedes

Could I please be added to the pinglist?
m59NfS2.png
@Mercedes I'd like to be on the pinglist for anything OOF please! Including badge stuff here :D
@Mercedes I'd like to be on the pinglist for anything OOF please! Including badge stuff here :D
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@mercedes
could i get a ping when the badge is up? ty <3
@mercedes
could i get a ping when the badge is up? ty <3
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27