Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Future Of FR
1 2 3 4 5 6
New breeds? Maybe?
Pfft, LOADS of new genes and apparel..Always
LAIR TABS LAIR TABS GIVE US THEM WE I NEED TO BE ORGANIZED FOR ONCE
Maybe mini Roundsey Raffles that last a day and have a ticket cap.
New vistas
New eye types
Uhhhhhhh............nothing else comes to mind.

New breeds? Maybe?
Pfft, LOADS of new genes and apparel..Always
LAIR TABS LAIR TABS GIVE US THEM WE I NEED TO BE ORGANIZED FOR ONCE
Maybe mini Roundsey Raffles that last a day and have a ticket cap.
New vistas
New eye types
Uhhhhhhh............nothing else comes to mind.

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Capricom" date="2018-09-19 18:14:02" ] [quote name="Jussie" date="2018-09-19 18:11:19" ] Lazer eyes, cybernetics and ... wait.. The shade will come, and we will all be destroyed and it'll be like Walking Dead or The 100 or something else apocalyptic.. [/quote] OMG THAT WOULD MAKE AN AMAZING FR EVENT YOU'RE A GENIUS [/quote] Be prepared to stand in line for 4 hours for a moldy meme.
Capricom wrote on 2018-09-19 18:14:02:
Jussie wrote on 2018-09-19 18:11:19:
Lazer eyes, cybernetics and ... wait.. The shade will come, and we will all be destroyed and it'll be like Walking Dead or The 100 or something else apocalyptic..

OMG THAT WOULD MAKE AN AMAZING FR EVENT

YOU'RE A GENIUS

Be prepared to stand in line for 4 hours for a moldy meme.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
eventually, it's going to become like neopets. on life support buy essentially dead.
eventually, it's going to become like neopets. on life support buy essentially dead.
Have been here since +4 years now and while I can't exactly predict where we'll end up I sure can say I'm greatly enjoying the journey so far!

All these big updates, as well as the most recent, smaller ones, have made the site more exciting and most importantly more user-friendly!
I couldn't be any more hype for the future of FR! ( . w.)
Have been here since +4 years now and while I can't exactly predict where we'll end up I sure can say I'm greatly enjoying the journey so far!

All these big updates, as well as the most recent, smaller ones, have made the site more exciting and most importantly more user-friendly!
I couldn't be any more hype for the future of FR! ( . w.)
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
*clap* Adventure *clap* Mode
*clap* Adventure *clap* Mode
OTXJQ9a.png

cappy/capellith
she/her • FR+2
g1 saleswishlist
An additional way to get rid of unwanted dragons would be cool! (We seem to have too many dragons on site...) Maybe it will be similar to exalting but they serve/ do something else and the clan gets a reward. Maybe it will have something to do with the shade or the effects of the eyes? The interactions between the different flights could be interesting too if the flights end up fighting each other!

More breeds, genes and eyes are always interesting.

More competitive interactions between flights? Maybe a competition to see which flight gather the most _ through the coli or gathering.

Lair tabs are a really exciting consept!

More apparel/skins/accents/vistas!
An additional way to get rid of unwanted dragons would be cool! (We seem to have too many dragons on site...) Maybe it will be similar to exalting but they serve/ do something else and the clan gets a reward. Maybe it will have something to do with the shade or the effects of the eyes? The interactions between the different flights could be interesting too if the flights end up fighting each other!

More breeds, genes and eyes are always interesting.

More competitive interactions between flights? Maybe a competition to see which flight gather the most _ through the coli or gathering.

Lair tabs are a really exciting consept!

More apparel/skins/accents/vistas!
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-09-19 18:22:10" ] 4-6 digit dragons will be literally impossible to acquire no more light sprite/boolean/ks/any sprites quests; everyone who has em is a dead lair [/quote] I hope my lair doesn't die in the future! I have a Plague Sprite, and if I lose all hope in getting that familiar achievement, I'd love to see how high a bid could go for it! But... going by that future, I'd say I'd either be rich and able to complete my projects, or I'd be dead and just check in every now and then and just go "Oh hey, Tidelord came back after 40 years. Huh." XD
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-09-19 18:22:10:
4-6 digit dragons will be literally impossible to acquire

no more light sprite/boolean/ks/any sprites quests; everyone who has em is a dead lair
I hope my lair doesn't die in the future! I have a Plague Sprite, and if I lose all hope in getting that familiar achievement, I'd love to see how high a bid could go for it!

But... going by that future, I'd say I'd either be rich and able to complete my projects, or I'd be dead and just check in every now and then and just go "Oh hey, Tidelord came back after 40 years. Huh." XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
The game gets swarmed by Podids and Akiri will have to destroy them. x)
The game gets swarmed by Podids and Akiri will have to destroy them. x)
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
The game gets swarmed by @Akiri s and I have to destroy them
The game gets swarmed by @Akiri s and I have to destroy them
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-09-20 22:51:27" ] The game gets swarmed by @/Akiri s and I have to destroy them [/quote] Truly the only canon timeline.
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-09-20 22:51:27:
The game gets swarmed by @/Akiri s and I have to destroy them

Truly the only canon timeline.
1 2 3 4 5 6