Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Future Of FR
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Akiri" date="2018-09-22 09:46:22" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-09-20 22:51:27" ] The game gets swarmed by @/Akiri s and I have to destroy them [/quote] You are too late! [/quote] im scared
Akiri wrote on 2018-09-22 09:46:22:
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-09-20 22:51:27:
The game gets swarmed by @/Akiri s and I have to destroy them
You are too late!
im scared
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[quote name="PepperPoppers" date="2018-10-07 20:54:23" ] you can just think of were you want to go and it happens, you dont have to click anything anymore [/quote] Catch me uploading my consciousness directly into the dragon matrix
PepperPoppers wrote on 2018-10-07 20:54:23:
you can just think of were you want to go and it happens, you dont have to click anything anymore

Catch me uploading my consciousness directly into the dragon matrix
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[quote name="Akiri" date="2018-09-22 09:46:22" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-09-20 22:51:27" ] The game gets swarmed by @Akiri s and I have to destroy them [/quote] You are too late! [/quote] here they go again *grabs popcorn*
Akiri wrote on 2018-09-22 09:46:22:
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-09-20 22:51:27:
The game gets swarmed by @Akiri s and I have to destroy them
You are too late!

here they go again
*grabs popcorn*
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
Tidelord returns - new breed
New breed - more dragons
More dragons - more money
More money - I'm rich
I'm rich - I destroy the economy
I destroy the economy - Flight Rising resets
Flight Rising resets - Riots start happening
Riots start happening - In rebellion, Neopets starts getting more players
Neopets starts getting more players - We go have a full blown war against them
Full blown war - I have done the deed and I am laughing, as I have finally caused chaos good enough to be Satan's disciple
Tidelord returns - new breed
New breed - more dragons
More dragons - more money
More money - I'm rich
I'm rich - I destroy the economy
I destroy the economy - Flight Rising resets
Flight Rising resets - Riots start happening
Riots start happening - In rebellion, Neopets starts getting more players
Neopets starts getting more players - We go have a full blown war against them
Full blown war - I have done the deed and I am laughing, as I have finally caused chaos good enough to be Satan's disciple
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
More Shade lore and more eye types!
More Shade lore and more eye types!
Waystone1.gif
The future of FR? The devs beef themselve in threads resulting that they don't want to talk to each other again XD
The future of FR? The devs beef themselve in threads resulting that they don't want to talk to each other again XD
egg.gif
I'd like to hope that we get more lore tho
I'd like to hope that we get more lore tho
gU2ykYl.png
I really hope we'll have a new breed introduced soon, it's been 2 years. I'm also desperately looking forward to more mini events like Drakeharvest and its fishing, hunting and insect catching equivalents. I hope we'll get more themed apparel in the future, as well as more ITEMS.

OH YEAH. Lair tabs ((s o o n)), map update WITH A DESERT AREA HOPEFULLY, Tidelord returns and I really really hope we'll get that cursed Adventure Mode.
I really hope we'll have a new breed introduced soon, it's been 2 years. I'm also desperately looking forward to more mini events like Drakeharvest and its fishing, hunting and insect catching equivalents. I hope we'll get more themed apparel in the future, as well as more ITEMS.

OH YEAH. Lair tabs ((s o o n)), map update WITH A DESERT AREA HOPEFULLY, Tidelord returns and I really really hope we'll get that cursed Adventure Mode.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6