Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | non-g1s are valid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was gonna say that I agree and use one of my kiddos as an example (a recently completed project), but then I realized something. That triple-basic, cheap impulse buy? The one I turned into a permabab coatl? He's a Gen1.

It did remind me of another point, though. XXYs, XYXs, XYYs, XXXs... they're not the only valid ones. XYZ Gen1s are just as valid, even if they aren't even remotely close to a double/triple.
I was gonna say that I agree and use one of my kiddos as an example (a recently completed project), but then I realized something. That triple-basic, cheap impulse buy? The one I turned into a permabab coatl? He's a Gen1.

It did remind me of another point, though. XXYs, XYXs, XYYs, XXXs... they're not the only valid ones. XYZ Gen1s are just as valid, even if they aren't even remotely close to a double/triple.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I love every single one of my dragons. And only a few are gen ones. I also feel it's perfectly valid to breed your dragons even though if you got them unbred. Both old dragons and gen ones is valid to breed if you want <3. I don't plan to get rid of my old dragons and gen ones so why not breed them all! ! :D
I love every single one of my dragons. And only a few are gen ones. I also feel it's perfectly valid to breed your dragons even though if you got them unbred. Both old dragons and gen ones is valid to breed if you want <3. I don't plan to get rid of my old dragons and gen ones so why not breed them all! ! :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Mip" date="2018-08-13 10:04:35" ] if non-g1s weren't valid none of my dragons would be valid except my progens lol [/quote]
Mip wrote on 2018-08-13 10:04:35:
if non-g1s weren't valid none of my dragons would be valid except my progens lol
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Everyone supports this!
Everyone supports this!
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Thank you! I always get the feeling I'm in the lone when it comes to putting any genes on a non-G1, much less a gem gene. I also hate the negativity around breeding G1s as I just love breeding my dergs.
Thank you! I always get the feeling I'm in the lone when it comes to putting any genes on a non-G1, much less a gem gene. I also hate the negativity around breeding G1s as I just love breeding my dergs.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=55&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=68&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=75&auth=596ac4c1d471282d794481b23d156654c008238c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This little non-G1 mirror has been breed change, scattered and gened to become this lovely lady. Value is purely subjective, you be you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43651371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436514/43651371_350.png[/img] [/url]
dragon?age=0&body=55&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=68&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=75&auth=596ac4c1d471282d794481b23d156654c008238c&dummyext=prev.png

This little non-G1 mirror has been breed change, scattered and gened to become this lovely lady. Value is purely subjective, you be you.

43651371_350.png
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I've spent a fortune fixing genes on dragons. It didn't help that my favorite combo is IRi/Shim Circuit. Before I went on hiatus, I had these big plans involving those three genes and non-gen1 dragons. The worst i probably did was turn an imperial into a spiral, but that dragon has a forever home in my lair.
I've spent a fortune fixing genes on dragons. It didn't help that my favorite combo is IRi/Shim Circuit. Before I went on hiatus, I had these big plans involving those three genes and non-gen1 dragons. The worst i probably did was turn an imperial into a spiral, but that dragon has a forever home in my lair.
qDavPTk.png
Can you imagine what the economy would look like if people only gave gem genes to G1s (who are bred far less than normal dragons)? No thanks. I do prefer to save more expensive genes for G1s when I can, but sometimes that non-G1 needs that new gene! I just put starmap on a non-G1 imp with a long offspring list so fight me lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13498673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134987/13498673_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can you imagine what the economy would look like if people only gave gem genes to G1s (who are bred far less than normal dragons)? No thanks.

I do prefer to save more expensive genes for G1s when I can, but sometimes that non-G1 needs that new gene! I just put starmap on a non-G1 imp with a long offspring list so fight me lol

13498673_350.png
7utxZ9x.png
how about just

everyone is valid
how about just

everyone is valid
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Thanks for that reminder. I thought about giving some old dragons of mine starmap but that was what held me back. But it suits my progen too now.
Thanks for that reminder. I thought about giving some old dragons of mine starmap but that was what held me back. But it suits my progen too now.
pssst... dragons for sale here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8