Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm gonna go for it
1 2 3 4 5
my dream username would be.. well, i don't know, but 'meeple' sounds good, as my avatar's a fandragon of mephone4 after all.
my dream username would be.. well, i don't know, but 'meeple' sounds good, as my avatar's a fandragon of mephone4 after all.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Reptilian would definitely be the dream, but as it is on most popular sites, it's taken here..
Reptilian would definitely be the dream, but as it is on most popular sites, it's taken here..
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@BattleVegan
I love your username. It makes me laugh whenever I see it!
@BattleVegan
I love your username. It makes me laugh whenever I see it!
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
@PinkLion
Now you make me curious if PinkPanther is taken or not . I love that cartoon lol .
@PinkLion
Now you make me curious if PinkPanther is taken or not . I love that cartoon lol .
tiEnSNJ.png
@PinkLion

Actually I’ve never played Final Fantasy. :)

My username means ‘NightSnow’ in Latin, and I chose it because of some happy memories behind it. I also like the alliteration of it.
@PinkLion

Actually I’ve never played Final Fantasy. :)

My username means ‘NightSnow’ in Latin, and I chose it because of some happy memories behind it. I also like the alliteration of it.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
I really like my username, but I collect a wide range of temporary joke uns that I might actually accomplish changing to as a challenge one day. Look at 'the LIST' in my signature for reference.
I really like my username, but I collect a wide range of temporary joke uns that I might actually accomplish changing to as a challenge one day. Look at 'the LIST' in my signature for reference.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I'm thinking of changing my username to an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference, but I can't think of anything good that's open...

You got a good one though!
I'm thinking of changing my username to an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference, but I can't think of anything good that's open...

You got a good one though!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Joke UNs, honestly. Like Colors, breeds, familiars. Link definitely.
Joke UNs, honestly. Like Colors, breeds, familiars. Link definitely.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I've never really had this problem, as my username has been Zhar on everything for 8 years now.
Zhar was the name of my husky, it means Ember in Russian. I have also been messaged on a couple games that Zhar means "Happy" in a language I no longer remember. But that's pretty cool!:)
I've never really had this problem, as my username has been Zhar on everything for 8 years now.
Zhar was the name of my husky, it means Ember in Russian. I have also been messaged on a couple games that Zhar means "Happy" in a language I no longer remember. But that's pretty cool!:)
Azo3Ye1.png
i can't decide between Tsubaki, VY1, or Liy honestly
they're all good names that describe my fanbases that also have very few misping opportunities

just... nngh do i choose tsubaki with meisters and weapons or vy1 with cyber hecking thunder cider or liy with her death prevention motive
i can't decide between Tsubaki, VY1, or Liy honestly
they're all good names that describe my fanbases that also have very few misping opportunities

just... nngh do i choose tsubaki with meisters and weapons or vy1 with cyber hecking thunder cider or liy with her death prevention motive
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3 4 5