Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
Windsinger's return meant the Tidelord's downfall
Windsinger's return meant the Tidelord's downfall
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
So, let me just get something straight - several of the flights now have serious problems to deal with.

Water now hates Wind.
Plague and Nature are back at war.
Arcane suspect Lightning is up to something.
Earth has graboids on the loose.
Fire might be looking at a civil war.

Meanwhile, Ice is just chilling and doing their thing, while Shadow has opened an express train to Light.

Certainly a variety of effects from this...
So, let me just get something straight - several of the flights now have serious problems to deal with.

Water now hates Wind.

Meanwhile, Ice is just chilling and doing their thing, while Shadow has opened an express train to Light.

*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@DuskAwakening

ALL ADMS PROBABLY ARE READING OUR THEORIES AND SAYING
"HA! THEY DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT YET!"
@DuskAwakening

ALL ADMS PROBABLY ARE READING OUR THEORIES AND SAYING
"HA! THEY DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT YET!"
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
Tidepap is not dead ok it was a joke I promis we didn't kidnap tidedad he's fine right he's ok
Tidepap is not dead ok it was a joke I promis we didn't kidnap tidedad he's fine right he's ok
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="Amyatzu" date="2018-03-14 10:04:47" ] Tidepap is not dead ok it was a joke I promis we didn't kidnap tidedad he's fine right he's ok [/quote] In all seriousness Kamak wouldn't have been smiling if his prophesy was about something awful, and his prophesy is definitely important in some way
Amyatzu wrote on 2018-03-14 10:04:47:
In all seriousness Kamak wouldn't have been smiling if his prophesy was about something awful, and his prophesy is definitely important in some way
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2018-03-14 10:02:59" ] So, let me just get something straight - several of the flights now have serious problems to deal with. Water now hates Wind. Plague and Nature are back at war. Arcane suspect Lightning is up to something. Earth has graboids on the loose. Fire might be looking at a civil war. Meanwhile, Ice is just chilling and doing their thing, while Shadow has opened an express train to Light. Certainly a variety of effects from this... [/quote] I mean, Ice dragons are probably going to start being eaten by Gaolers soon, while Shadow-Light are the only flights that actually got something good out of this chaos?? For now, as tomorrow's lore is probably Light...
SheridanCharon wrote on 2018-03-14 10:02:59:

Water now hates Wind.

I mean, Ice dragons are probably going to start being eaten by Gaolers soon, while Shadow-Light are the only flights that actually got something good out of this chaos?? For now, as tomorrow's lore is probably Light...
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2018-03-14 10:02:59" ] So, let me just get something straight - several of the flights now have serious problems to deal with. Water now hates Wind. Plague and Nature are back at war. Arcane suspect Lightning is up to something. Earth has graboids on the loose. Fire might be looking at a civil war. Meanwhile, Ice is just chilling and doing their thing, while Shadow has opened an express train to Light. Certainly a variety of effects from this... [/quote] And don't forget Lightning is on the fast track to SpaceDad 2.0
SheridanCharon wrote on 2018-03-14 10:02:59:

Water now hates Wind.

And don't forget Lightning is on the fast track to SpaceDad 2.0
466w8yC.png
We need a search party for Splash NOW
We need a search party for Splash NOW
[quote name="Feniiku" date="2018-03-14 09:59:15" ] Aww man Splash was adorable :( [/quote] is*** she is so pure I refuse to believe that she's anything but alive n (hopefully at least somewhat) healthy
Feniiku wrote on 2018-03-14 09:59:15:
Aww man Splash was adorable :(

is***
she is so pure I refuse to believe that she's anything but alive n (hopefully at least somewhat) healthy
@SheridanCharon
a tipical day in Sornieth History
@SheridanCharon
a tipical day in Sornieth History
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22