Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
[quote name="@jefffwinger" date="2018-03-14 10:11:19" ] tidelord found dead in miami [/quote] NO PLEASE PLEASE NO
@jefffwinger wrote on 2018-03-14 10:11:19:
tidelord found dead in miami
NO PLEASE PLEASE NO
@Dezzle

Is there also something about the seas being unreasonably calm for the past few months? Part of the wind story was that there was no wind at all. You'd think that would also have an effect on the freshwater seas.
@Dezzle

Is there also something about the seas being unreasonably calm for the past few months? Part of the wind story was that there was no wind at all. You'd think that would also have an effect on the freshwater seas.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
i just realized it says 'hear' not 'here'
i just realized it says 'hear' not 'here'
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Maltshakes [quote]The shores of the Sea of a Thousand Currents were typically calm.[/quote] That's the only thing I could find about it? And it even said "tipically", so they didn't mention the absence of wind at all.
@Maltshakes
Quote:
The shores of the Sea of a Thousand Currents were typically calm.

That's the only thing I could find about it? And it even said "tipically", so they didn't mention the absence of wind at all.
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
I love how everyone is like SPLASH NOOO! (Me included) and hardly anyone has mentioned the Tidelord going silent XD

Noodle Pops what did you do?
I love how everyone is like SPLASH NOOO! (Me included) and hardly anyone has mentioned the Tidelord going silent XD

Noodle Pops what did you do?
XriSV9h.gif
[quote name="Lindwur" date="2018-03-14 09:59:12" ] @DuskAwakening IT JUST HAPPENED ON PAGE THREE OF THIS THREAD AND I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, AEQUORIN MENTIONED IT @Akiri sorry about your drink, please accept this [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/33c1755ac2548dddc1cd7725c1c66c5c/tumblr_p5lb4sgPRx1v0zdqto1_500.png[/img] [/quote] I'll enjoy this one once I'm done coughing up the other one.
Lindwur wrote on 2018-03-14 09:59:12:
@DuskAwakening

IT JUST HAPPENED ON PAGE THREE OF THIS THREAD AND I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, AEQUORIN MENTIONED IT

@Akiri sorry about your drink, please accept this
tumblr_p5lb4sgPRx1v0zdqto1_500.png

I'll enjoy this one once I'm done coughing up the other one.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
@Dezzle

Hmm, I also find it interesting that the storm dies down eventually. If it was Wind at fault I would assume that the storm would continue to brew so long as the Twisting Crescendo is spinning in the opposite direction. Very strange situation!
@Dezzle

Hmm, I also find it interesting that the storm dies down eventually. If it was Wind at fault I would assume that the storm would continue to brew so long as the Twisting Crescendo is spinning in the opposite direction. Very strange situation!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
i think windsinger can stay in the wyrmwound a little longer if he had anything to do with splash's passing
i think windsinger can stay in the wyrmwound a little longer if he had anything to do with splash's passing
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2018-03-14 09:36:45" ] So, just gonna put right say it before people start screaming: there being no prophecies does NOT mean something has happened to Tidelord. It could be that the currents have changed, resulting in his bubbles going somewhere else instead of that one place. Or he's dead. [/quote] OR, as it seems from the other places, he's not IN his shell at the bottom of the ocean. maybe he's come up (ir is coming up?) to face what ever is happening..... If yuo look at the encyclopedia, he foresaw doom after the gods were knocked from their pillar stones. [quote]The Tidelord rumbled darkly about impending strife and the splintering of friendships before slipping into a murky lake. [/quote] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=19 Or maybe he forsaw something REALLY bad and decided it was time to do something physically about it?
SheridanCharon wrote on 2018-03-14 09:36:45:
So, just gonna put right say it before people start screaming: there being no prophecies does NOT mean something has happened to Tidelord. It could be that the currents have changed, resulting in his bubbles going somewhere else instead of that one place.

Or he's dead.

OR, as it seems from the other places, he's not IN his shell at the bottom of the ocean. maybe he's come up (ir is coming up?) to face what ever is happening.....

If yuo look at the encyclopedia, he foresaw doom after the gods were knocked from their pillar stones.
Quote:
The Tidelord rumbled darkly about impending strife and the splintering of friendships before slipping into a murky lake.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=19

Or maybe he forsaw something REALLY bad and decided it was time to do something physically about it?
[quote name="Akiri" date="2018-03-14 10:17:08" ] [quote name="Lindwur" date="2018-03-14 09:59:12" ] @/DuskAwakening IT JUST HAPPENED ON PAGE THREE OF THIS THREAD AND I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, AEQUORIN MENTIONED IT @/Akiri sorry about your drink, please accept this [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/33c1755ac2548dddc1cd7725c1c66c5c/tumblr_p5lb4sgPRx1v0zdqto1_500.png[/img] [/quote] I'll enjoy this one once I'm done coughing up the other one. [/quote] Words cannot describe this
Akiri wrote on 2018-03-14 10:17:08:
Lindwur wrote on 2018-03-14 09:59:12:
@/DuskAwakening

IT JUST HAPPENED ON PAGE THREE OF THIS THREAD AND I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, AEQUORIN MENTIONED IT

@/Akiri sorry about your drink, please accept this
tumblr_p5lb4sgPRx1v0zdqto1_500.png

I'll enjoy this one once I'm done coughing up the other one.
Words cannot describe this
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22