Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I...uh...

;w;

*offers sympathy sea-going corgis and cookies*

I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

I...uh...

;w;

*offers sympathy sea-going corgis and cookies*

I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

Lichtdrache.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BPtTu42.png[/img] Guys I'm in this story. #fame
BPtTu42.png

Guys I'm in this story.

#fame
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
FR, why have you done this to my feelings?????
FR, why have you done this to my feelings?????
466w8yC.png
OPH HECk
OPH HECk
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Anyone else think Kamak knows what is going on? I feel like the fact they incldued "The first revelation is a secret you carry to your grave" is hinting that he knows what is going on with Tidelord. Maybe nothing bad is going on at all, which is why he was smiling. He simply didn't know about the storm causing it, and we can assume because of this line: "The rational part of his mind knew that the deepsea prophecies would tell you whatever they deemed necessary, and did not honor requests."

Perhaps they didn't think it was necessary to tell Kamak about the storm.
Anyone else think Kamak knows what is going on? I feel like the fact they incldued "The first revelation is a secret you carry to your grave" is hinting that he knows what is going on with Tidelord. Maybe nothing bad is going on at all, which is why he was smiling. He simply didn't know about the storm causing it, and we can assume because of this line: "The rational part of his mind knew that the deepsea prophecies would tell you whatever they deemed necessary, and did not honor requests."

Perhaps they didn't think it was necessary to tell Kamak about the storm.
This lore event is sTRESSING ME OUT.
This lore event is sTRESSING ME OUT.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
WHY ARE WE GETTING MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS THO
@ MODS ??
cArE tO EXPlAin?
WHY ARE WE GETTING MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS THO
@ MODS ??
cArE tO EXPlAin?
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
@DuskAwakening IT JUST HAPPENED ON PAGE THREE OF THIS THREAD AND I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, AEQUORIN MENTIONED IT @Akiri sorry about your drink, please accept this [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/33c1755ac2548dddc1cd7725c1c66c5c/tumblr_p5lb4sgPRx1v0zdqto1_500.png[/img]
@DuskAwakening

IT JUST HAPPENED ON PAGE THREE OF THIS THREAD AND I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, AEQUORIN MENTIONED IT

@Akiri sorry about your drink, please accept this
tumblr_p5lb4sgPRx1v0zdqto1_500.png
image.png
Aww man Splash was adorable :( I'm sorry water flight D:

I hope we find out who the real bad of the situation is, i dont want all these cute little dragons to be dying D:
Aww man Splash was adorable :( I'm sorry water flight D:

I hope we find out who the real bad of the situation is, i dont want all these cute little dragons to be dying D:
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
[quote name="Lindwur" date="2018-03-14 09:59:12" ] @/DuskAwakening IT JUST HAPPENED ON PAGE THREE OF THIS THREAD AND I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, AEQUORIN MENTIONED IT @/Akiri sorry about your drink, please accept this [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/33c1755ac2548dddc1cd7725c1c66c5c/tumblr_p5lb4sgPRx1v0zdqto1_500.png[/img] [/quote] That's both parts amazing and scary that AKIRI WAS GHOSTING THE THREAD
Lindwur wrote on 2018-03-14 09:59:12:
@/DuskAwakening

IT JUST HAPPENED ON PAGE THREE OF THIS THREAD AND I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, AEQUORIN MENTIONED IT

@/Akiri sorry about your drink, please accept this
tumblr_p5lb4sgPRx1v0zdqto1_500.png
That's both parts amazing and scary that AKIRI WAS GHOSTING THE THREAD
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22