Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lorebook: Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
[quote name="Valentale" date="2018-03-14 10:07:10" ] [quote name="Feniiku" date="2018-03-14 09:59:15" ] Aww man Splash was adorable :( [/quote] is*** she is so pure I refuse to believe that she's anything but alive n (hopefully at least somewhat) healthy [/quote] MY MISTAKE SHE IS ADORABLE dangit yes you are right she's too adorable to be anything except alive :|
Valentale wrote on 2018-03-14 10:07:10:
Feniiku wrote on 2018-03-14 09:59:15:
Aww man Splash was adorable :(

is***
she is so pure I refuse to believe that she's anything but alive n (hopefully at least somewhat) healthy

MY MISTAKE SHE IS ADORABLE dangit yes you are right she's too adorable to be anything except alive :|
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
@Pandella

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think either of them are dead - just missing. In fact, what if the prophecy her brother received was that Splash would serve the Tidelord? This was maybe just his way of grabbing her? ;-;

I don't really think Wind has much to do with this. Storms are really something that could come from Lightning or Wind, perhaps even due to crazy fluctuating magic.
@Pandella

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think either of them are dead - just missing. In fact, what if the prophecy her brother received was that Splash would serve the Tidelord? This was maybe just his way of grabbing her? ;-;

I don't really think Wind has much to do with this. Storms are really something that could come from Lightning or Wind, perhaps even due to crazy fluctuating magic.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[quote name="Azzie" date="2018-03-14 09:43:19" ] On behalf of the wind flight [i]I'm so sorry[/i] [/quote] *cries* please have mercy on our poor wind-filled souls
Azzie wrote on 2018-03-14 09:43:19:
On behalf of the wind flight I'm so sorry

*cries* please have mercy on our poor wind-filled souls
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
[center][img]http://sweetytextmessages.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Gif-Ideas-about-Becoming-Sad-1.gif[/img][/center] ^ me, reading this story
Gif-Ideas-about-Becoming-Sad-1.gif

^ me, reading this story
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
[quote name="CelestinaKetzia" date="2018-03-14 10:06:18" ] [quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2018-03-14 10:02:59" ] So, let me just get something straight - several of the flights now have serious problems to deal with. Water now hates Wind. Plague and Nature are back at war. Arcane suspect Lightning is up to something. Earth has graboids on the loose. Fire might be looking at a civil war. Meanwhile, Ice is just chilling and doing their thing, while Shadow has opened an express train to Light. Certainly a variety of effects from this... [/quote] And don't forget Lightning is on the fast track to SpaceDad 2.0 [/quote] This just reminded me, but maybe Arcane's problem was caused by the generator Lightning is making? I've got no idea if anybody else has mentioned this so oops Edit: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TODAY'S LORE IM SORRY
CelestinaKetzia wrote on 2018-03-14 10:06:18:
SheridanCharon wrote on 2018-03-14 10:02:59:
So, let me just get something straight - several of the flights now have serious problems to deal with.

Water now hates Wind.
Plague and Nature are back at war.
Arcane suspect Lightning is up to something.
Earth has graboids on the loose.
Fire might be looking at a civil war.

Meanwhile, Ice is just chilling and doing their thing, while Shadow has opened an express train to Light.

Certainly a variety of effects from this...

And don't forget Lightning is on the fast track to SpaceDad 2.0

This just reminded me, but maybe Arcane's problem was caused by the generator Lightning is making? I've got no idea if anybody else has mentioned this so oops

Edit: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TODAY'S LORE IM SORRY
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
oh god thats freaking

its adult fear in its entirety also nooo splash

i actually teared up a tiny little bit

and
i apologize for the whole wind flight
for what we've possibly done
oh god thats freaking

its adult fear in its entirety also nooo splash

i actually teared up a tiny little bit

and
i apologize for the whole wind flight
for what we've possibly done
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
tidelord found dead in miami
tidelord found dead in miami
@Maltshakes [quote]Aguar cast his gaze across a sea that was rising and falling with frustrated swells. No one in the clan had received word of this frightening gale, either through divination or word-of-mouth. [b][i]The wind was coming from the wrong direction.[/i][/b][/quote] It [i]is[/i], sadly, the Crescendo's fault.
@Maltshakes
Quote:
Aguar cast his gaze across a sea that was rising and falling with frustrated swells. No one in the clan had received word of this frightening gale, either through divination or word-of-mouth. The wind was coming from the wrong direction.

It is, sadly, the Crescendo's fault.
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
If Pearl is dead I'm kicking the Tidelord and either the Windsinger, Stormcatcher, or magic in general off a cliff
If Pearl is dead I'm kicking the Tidelord and either the Windsinger, Stormcatcher, or magic in general off a cliff
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@Loddie
Same thing here
@Loddie
Same thing here
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22