Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could remake the Gods
1 2 3 4 5 6
So I’m curious. If you could redo what the Gods and their realm looked like, what you’ll you do? You can post descriptions or art. I’m quite curious! I may draw a new Lightweaver soon too!

Imagine If Light had a Egypt Asthetic
So I’m curious. If you could redo what the Gods and their realm looked like, what you’ll you do? You can post descriptions or art. I’m quite curious! I may draw a new Lightweaver soon too!

@FizzyFriend I would give Gladekeeper actual back legs (Seriously how does she walk) and/or actual wings, that were like covered in or made up of leafy vines. But just like... the girl can't walk or fly. Give her real wings or real feet. I'm not really sure if Plaguebringer can fly with those goop-wings/arms, but I'll assume she can't and give her real wings so she can keep up with my Gladekeeper. Otherwise I wouldn't change much. Maybe give Earthshaker some embedded gems or giant crystals growing in place of wings. I'm not a big fan of flightless dragons lol
@FizzyFriend I would give Gladekeeper actual back legs (Seriously how does she walk) and/or actual wings, that were like covered in or made up of leafy vines. But just like... the girl can't walk or fly. Give her real wings or real feet. I'm not really sure if Plaguebringer can fly with those goop-wings/arms, but I'll assume she can't and give her real wings so she can keep up with my Gladekeeper. Otherwise I wouldn't change much. Maybe give Earthshaker some embedded gems or giant crystals growing in place of wings. I'm not a big fan of flightless dragons lol
Y02PS6v.png
I'd just keep the ones we have and make them more active. Like, talking to us more, at least in the flight-specific threads. I want to know what they think of us, and our theories on them etc. Also, I'd like to see what they think of each other directly from them more often.
I'd just keep the ones we have and make them more active. Like, talking to us more, at least in the flight-specific threads. I want to know what they think of us, and our theories on them etc. Also, I'd like to see what they think of each other directly from them more often.
Windsinger but he's made of Mountain Dew
Mx8NzKG.png
[quote name="ShadesofFantasy" date="2018-03-13 11:14:00" ] @FizzyFriend I would give Gladekeeper actual back legs (Seriously how does she walk) and/or actual wings, that were like covered in or made up of leafy vines. But just like... the girl can't walk or fly. Give her real wings or real feet. I'm not really sure if Plaguebringer can fly with those goop-wings/arms, but I'll assume she can't and give her real wings so she can keep up with my Gladekeeper. Otherwise I wouldn't change much. Maybe give Earthshaker some embedded gems or giant crystals growing in place of wings. I'm not a big fan of flightless dragons lol [/quote] [quote name="Liljanlaulu" date="2018-03-13 11:17:02" ] Windsinger but he's made of Mountain Dew [/quote] there are two kinds of people
ShadesofFantasy wrote on 2018-03-13 11:14:00:

Liljanlaulu wrote on 2018-03-13 11:17:02:

there are two kinds of people
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
Eggkeeper.
Egglord.
Eggbringer.
Eggsinger.
Eggwarden.
Eggkeeper.
Egglord.
Eggbringer.
Eggsinger.
Eggwarden.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I would make Gladekeeper look more feminine, and I'd make Flamecaller look almost like a phoenix. I always thought her original artwork was better than her current art. Also I'd make Lightweaver's ears smaller like what the hecc that is scary edit : mather's first art [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/45a7/f/2008/145/7/9/the_fire_lord_by_neondragon.jpg[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fb63/f/2009/055/a/1/the_fire_lord_burninates_by_neondragon.jpg[/img] fun fact : her original name was the Firelord and the Tidelord was the Tidecaller
I would make Gladekeeper look more feminine, and I'd make Flamecaller look almost like a phoenix. I always thought her original artwork was better than her current art.
Also I'd make Lightweaver's ears smaller like what the hecc that is scary

edit : mather's first art
the_fire_lord_by_neondragon.jpgthe_fire_lord_burninates_by_neondragon.jpg

fun fact : her original name was the Firelord and the Tidelord was the Tidecaller
ice.gif
I would make the Arcanist look less like he's got all basic genes.

I'd also make the Arcane aesthetic a lot less crystal-y and a lot more steampunk, and I'd make Lightning a lot more obviously teslapunk than steampunk if you get what I mean? Also, umm, RADIO TELESCOPES? But that's just bc I'm a nerd so
I would make the Arcanist look less like he's got all basic genes.

I'd also make the Arcane aesthetic a lot less crystal-y and a lot more steampunk, and I'd make Lightning a lot more obviously teslapunk than steampunk if you get what I mean? Also, umm, RADIO TELESCOPES? But that's just bc I'm a nerd so
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
[quote name="FizzyFriend" date="2018-03-13 11:09:47" ]Imagine If Light had a Egypt Asthetic[/quote] i will move to light imMEDIATELY
FizzyFriend wrote on 2018-03-13 11:09:47:

i will move to light imMEDIATELY
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
Make Icedad more... coherent. We've got scales/smooth hide, fur, ice crystals, bat-wings, actual icicles, oh lordy lord. He's all over the place. I'd give him hints of fur all over, ice-spines that are more like ice and less like quartz crystals, maybe make him look more like a polar bear than a tropical lizard...
Make Icedad more... coherent. We've got scales/smooth hide, fur, ice crystals, bat-wings, actual icicles, oh lordy lord. He's all over the place. I'd give him hints of fur all over, ice-spines that are more like ice and less like quartz crystals, maybe make him look more like a polar bear than a tropical lizard...
1 2 3 4 5 6