Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could remake the Gods
1 2 3 4 5 6
Light but it's ancient Egypt

And while were at it, Shadow but it's ancient Rome/Greece

also make Plaguebringer more like her breed, extra eyes and stuff and bit more freaky-looking

also make Plaguebringer more like her breed, extra eyes and stuff and bit more freaky-looking
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="Druzy" date="2018-03-13 11:18:04" ] [quote name="ShadesofFantasy" date="2018-03-13 11:14:00" ] @FizzyFriend I would give Gladekeeper actual back legs (Seriously how does she walk) and/or actual wings, that were like covered in or made up of leafy vines. But just like... the girl can't walk or fly. Give her real wings or real feet. I'm not really sure if Plaguebringer can fly with those goop-wings/arms, but I'll assume she can't and give her real wings so she can keep up with my Gladekeeper. Otherwise I wouldn't change much. Maybe give Earthshaker some embedded gems or giant crystals growing in place of wings. I'm not a big fan of flightless dragons lol [/quote] [quote name="Liljanlaulu" date="2018-03-13 11:17:02" ] Windsinger but he's made of Mountain Dew [/quote] there are two kinds of people [/quote] Both have great points
Druzy wrote on 2018-03-13 11:18:04:
ShadesofFantasy wrote on 2018-03-13 11:14:00:
@FizzyFriend I would give Gladekeeper actual back legs (Seriously how does she walk) and/or actual wings, that were like covered in or made up of leafy vines. But just like... the girl can't walk or fly. Give her real wings or real feet. I'm not really sure if Plaguebringer can fly with those goop-wings/arms, but I'll assume she can't and give her real wings so she can keep up with my Gladekeeper. Otherwise I wouldn't change much. Maybe give Earthshaker some embedded gems or giant crystals growing in place of wings. I'm not a big fan of flightless dragons lol

Liljanlaulu wrote on 2018-03-13 11:17:02:
Windsinger but he's made of Mountain Dew

there are two kinds of people

Both have great points
I'd make Lightweaver a lot more sunlight themes and less like an angler fish. More gold and glowing, less random lightbulbs
I'd make Lightweaver a lot more sunlight themes and less like an angler fish. More gold and glowing, less random lightbulbs
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
hhh make them not so grumpy
hhh make them not so grumpy
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
[quote name="Skogur" date="2018-03-13 11:56:31" ] [quote name="FizzyFriend" date="2018-03-13 11:09:47" ]Imagine If Light had a Egypt Asthetic[/quote] i will move to light imMEDIATELY [/quote] If it was anything like the new ac origins I’d be there quick as a could
Skogur wrote on 2018-03-13 11:56:31:
FizzyFriend wrote on 2018-03-13 11:09:47:
Imagine If Light had a Egypt Asthetic

i will move to light imMEDIATELY
If it was anything like the new ac origins I’d be there quick as a could
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="Kryptica" date="2018-03-13 12:08:31" ] Light but it's ancient Egypt And while were at it, Shadow but it's ancient Rome/Greece also make Plaguebringer more like her breed, extra eyes and stuff and bit more freaky-looking [/quote] GIVE MOM MORE EYES YES!
Kryptica wrote on 2018-03-13 12:08:31:

GIVE MOM MORE EYES YES!
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
A partially mechanical Mather/Boss to better fit with their aesthetics
A partially mechanical Mather/Boss to better fit with their aesthetics
Spr_5b_609_s.png
Ice would have some kind of ice crystal dragon. Not a furry one.
Ice would have some kind of ice crystal dragon. Not a furry one.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Goobergirlie" date="2018-03-13 11:26:32" ] I would make Gladekeeper look more feminine, and I'd make Flamecaller look almost like a phoenix. I always thought her original artwork was better than her current art. Also I'd make Lightweaver's ears smaller like what the hecc that is scary edit : mather's first art [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/45a7/f/2008/145/7/9/the_fire_lord_by_neondragon.jpg[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fb63/f/2009/055/a/1/the_fire_lord_burninates_by_neondragon.jpg[/img] [b]fun fact : her original name was the Firelord and the Tidelord was the Tidecaller[/b] [/quote] Darnit, now I ship it. So steamy.
Goobergirlie wrote on 2018-03-13 11:26:32:
I would make Gladekeeper look more feminine, and I'd make Flamecaller look almost like a phoenix. I always thought her original artwork was better than her current art.
Also I'd make Lightweaver's ears smaller like what the hecc that is scary

edit : mather's first art
the_fire_lord_by_neondragon.jpgthe_fire_lord_burninates_by_neondragon.jpg

fun fact : her original name was the Firelord and the Tidelord was the Tidecaller

Darnit, now I ship it. So steamy.
Y’all have so many good ideas!
Y’all have so many good ideas!
1 2 3 4 5 6