Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I would like the forums more if
"I have yet to acquire a personality, but I sure am pretty!"
"I have yet to acquire a personality, but I sure am pretty!"
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2802457.png2804985.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
I don't know if its a good idea to let me talk on the forums, especially since I have a radio show to host, but I can let you know now that the Glow Cloud has currently decided to head over to your lair and drop off a few dead animals. Last time he hit a lair, he left behind a lion. Have fun!
I don't know if its a good idea to let me talk on the forums, especially since I have a radio show to host, but I can let you know now that the Glow Cloud has currently decided to head over to your lair and drop off a few dead animals. Last time he hit a lair, he left behind a lion. Have fun!
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
If I did then I'd just be posting memes everywhere C:
If I did then I'd just be posting memes everywhere C:
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
yeah. i'd rather not be growly and gruff in my posts. Rimefrost is not the most social or friendly of dragons
yeah. i'd rather not be growly and gruff in my posts. Rimefrost is not the most social or friendly of dragons
1586705.png2133444.png2075872.png1997799.png2128387.png
I haven't figured out his character yet, but he probably hyperactively spews jokes and makes various cartoon gags.
I haven't figured out his character yet, but he probably hyperactively spews jokes and makes various cartoon gags.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
"I would certainly adore to share all the knowledge I have
acquired about magic and magical trinkets with the
younger ones and maybe even the elders, however
I'm not really sure if I would fit anywhere else in this
confusion, but I certainly do enjoy looking at the memes "
"I would certainly adore to share all the knowledge I have
acquired about magic and magical trinkets with the
younger ones and maybe even the elders, however
I'm not really sure if I would fit anywhere else in this
confusion, but I certainly do enjoy looking at the memes "
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
But... My current avatar is just NotN decor! And Marco talks half incoheretly D:
But... My current avatar is just NotN decor! And Marco talks half incoheretly D:
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Well, Marl doesn't like it when people look at him, so he'd just be awkwardly edging out of every conversation. his favourite word is "uhhhhhhh". Also he has hardly any energy, so he'd try super hard not to have to say anything.
Well, Marl doesn't like it when people look at him, so he'd just be awkwardly edging out of every conversation. his favourite word is "uhhhhhhh". Also he has hardly any energy, so he'd try super hard not to have to say anything.
Professional Grump

I live for memes