Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I would like the forums more if
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Ivythorn" date=2017-12-26 21:04:51] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/350530/35052994p.png[/img][nextcol] "Oh? I'm supposed to speak here? Enlighten me, who was the genius who thought of this idea? And for all you non-faes, that was sarcasm." [/columns] [/quote] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/372869/37286835p.png[/img] [nextcol] "What's this? We representatives are allowed a moment to speak? How quaint. Anyway, for all you spirals out there, you should consider joining the Federation. We promise we won't enslave you." [/columns] Lemme join you
Ivythorn wrote on 2017-12-26:
35052994p.png "Oh? I'm supposed to speak here? Enlighten me, who was the genius who thought of this idea? And for all you non-faes, that was sarcasm."

37286835p.png "What's this? We representatives are allowed a moment to speak? How quaint. Anyway, for all you spirals out there, you should consider joining the Federation. We promise we won't enslave you."

Lemme join you
ahh2_by_tawnwen-dby5udw.png
If it had been Aydradi, sure, because he's typically a nerd and would probably blend in with all the memes. But if I had to do it as my current avatar, all he'd be yapping about is how much he loves his wife.

Pretty sure that'd get annoying real fast lol.
If it had been Aydradi, sure, because he's typically a nerd and would probably blend in with all the memes. But if I had to do it as my current avatar, all he'd be yapping about is how much he loves his wife.

Pretty sure that'd get annoying real fast lol.
OwsoRlz.png
He/Him | +15 hr FR Time | Procrastinating
my avatar changes more than my mood swings so that'd be hard.
my avatar changes more than my mood swings so that'd be hard.
Oh, Astrapovronta here has gotten too cozy since she has temporarily replaced the Clan's leader, as he is waiting on me to finish his custom skin so that he can make a flashy return. She'd be far too insistent on being respected like the goddess she thinks she is - and I don't think anyone would like to be called "peasant," or afhs3fvg dy56fvd hear her gloating over her many, many victories in battle, evidenced by her Blitzkrieg tick-mark scars. No, I was not suddenly threatened viciously in the middle of that sentence, and I am definitely not being forced to mention quite offhandedly indeed how great of a commander she is in war, and how intimidating and fearless she is, nope. Certainly she wouldn't be wasting her time gossiping about in Discussion, she'd be too busy in the Dominance section and training exaltees in the Coliseum. So I'm just gonna leave this thread. Of my own accord, absolutely.
Oh, Astrapovronta here has gotten too cozy since she has temporarily replaced the Clan's leader, as he is waiting on me to finish his custom skin so that he can make a flashy return. She'd be far too insistent on being respected like the goddess she thinks she is - and I don't think anyone would like to be called "peasant," or afhs3fvg dy56fvd hear her gloating over her many, many victories in battle, evidenced by her Blitzkrieg tick-mark scars. No, I was not suddenly threatened viciously in the middle of that sentence, and I am definitely not being forced to mention quite offhandedly indeed how great of a commander she is in war, and how intimidating and fearless she is, nope. Certainly she wouldn't be wasting her time gossiping about in Discussion, she'd be too busy in the Dominance section and training exaltees in the Coliseum. So I'm just gonna leave this thread. Of my own accord, absolutely.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[quote name="Chimaerix" date=2017-12-26 21:28:55] [quote name="Ivythorn" date=2017-12-26 21:04:51] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/350530/35052994p.png[/img][nextcol] "Oh? I'm supposed to speak here? Enlighten me, who was the genius who thought of this idea? And for all you non-faes, that was sarcasm." [/columns] [/quote] ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/372869/37286835p.png[/img] [nextcol] "What's this? We representatives are allowed a moment to speak? How quaint. Anyway, for all you spirals out there, you should consider joining the Federation. We promise we won't enslave you." [/columns] Lemme join you [/quote] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/350697/35069683p.png[/img] [nextcol]Tyranus: Federation? ...As in Trade Federation?[/columns]
Chimaerix wrote on 2017-12-26:
Ivythorn wrote on 2017-12-26:
35052994p.png "Oh? I'm supposed to speak here? Enlighten me, who was the genius who thought of this idea? And for all you non-faes, that was sarcasm."

37286835p.png "What's this? We representatives are allowed a moment to speak? How quaint. Anyway, for all you spirals out there, you should consider joining the Federation. We promise we won't enslave you."

Lemme join you
35069683p.png Tyranus: Federation? ...As in Trade Federation?
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I change my avatar a lot..... idk?

Also my current dragon wouldn't say anything at all. Varik would just watch the world burn and fall apart.
I change my avatar a lot..... idk?

Also my current dragon wouldn't say anything at all. Varik would just watch the world burn and fall apart.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
good thing my avatar is just as much of a socially awkward meme machine as i am
good thing my avatar is just as much of a socially awkward meme machine as i am
globules.png
If mew did that, mew would be using mew/mewself pronouns and would end each sentence with a meow of some sort, meow.

i actually speak like this irl
If mew did that, mew would be using mew/mewself pronouns and would end each sentence with a meow of some sort, meow.

i actually speak like this irl
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Joke's on you, my avatar dragon IS me.
Joke's on you, my avatar dragon IS me.
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
You don’t want my dad telling things we would all die from boredom
You don’t want my dad telling things we would all die from boredom
boIu4p9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10