Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I would like the forums more if
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Everyone posted in the point of view of their avatar dragon.

I shall just leave this here for your approval.
Everyone posted in the point of view of their avatar dragon.

I shall just leave this here for your approval.
It may become confusing for people who change their avatars often (guilty as charged).
It may become confusing for people who change their avatars often (guilty as charged).
NY105Sx.gif
Look at my eyes they are so derpy O_O
Look at my eyes they are so derpy O_O
tDeKDnH.png
Tbh? Me too. That would be amazing. Except my progen would be far too serene and a little to serious to represent me >.>
Tbh? Me too. That would be amazing. Except my progen would be far too serene and a little to serious to represent me >.>
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
But the owner of this account goes through so many different avatars. In fact, just last week the clan clown was the featured dragon... Surely nowhere near as beautiful as a queen such as myself.
But the owner of this account goes through so many different avatars. In fact, just last week the clan clown was the featured dragon... Surely nowhere near as beautiful as a queen such as myself.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
that would get me banned right away

all my dragons are (most of the time) ********
that would get me banned right away

all my dragons are (most of the time) ********
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
Oh lort, you don't want Tyranus commenting on here. :P
Oh lort, you don't want Tyranus commenting on here. :P
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
If I did do that then everything would be in some complicated cipher.
If I did do that then everything would be in some complicated cipher.
With this avaricious piece of trash I would not be able to post anywhere but the sales forums.
With this avaricious piece of trash I would not be able to post anywhere but the sales forums.
4QFtgPW.png
My posts would probably be flagged as spam due to lack of sensical words
My posts would probably be flagged as spam due to lack of sensical words
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10