Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I would like the forums more if
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i'm such a cringy fangirl at heart so almost always my profile is fandragon so that would be hot garbage
i'm such a cringy fangirl at heart so almost always my profile is fandragon so that would be hot garbage
im steph | he/they/ram
I changed my avatar and vista for NoTN, but if this happened...

OMG GUYS I AM SO EXCITED TO BE HERE WHATS GOING ON I WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU HAHA-OH CRAP MOM I GOT STUCK IN THE CEILING FAN AGAIN PLEASE HELP!!! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS IM64JI54JJI DYING834UORLRLOR34JI AHHHHHHHH
I changed my avatar and vista for NoTN, but if this happened...

OMG GUYS I AM SO EXCITED TO BE HERE WHATS GOING ON I WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU HAHA-OH CRAP MOM I GOT STUCK IN THE CEILING FAN AGAIN PLEASE HELP!!! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS IM64JI54JJI DYING834UORLRLOR34JI AHHHHHHHH
ice.gif
eheheheh...

I would do that, execpt I don't know what Nym's personality is. And Knockoff Nym is supposed to be Nym's clone, y'know?

I do actually do that with some of my dragons, though. Like when I used Moonstone, for example, I got speech quirk for a little bit where my s's, c's, and x's were sometimes drawn out.

But imagine the meme possibility if I used Sonic or someone like that. Cheesy quotes, 24/7.
eheheheh...

I would do that, execpt I don't know what Nym's personality is. And Knockoff Nym is supposed to be Nym's clone, y'know?

I do actually do that with some of my dragons, though. Like when I used Moonstone, for example, I got speech quirk for a little bit where my s's, c's, and x's were sometimes drawn out.

But imagine the meme possibility if I used Sonic or someone like that. Cheesy quotes, 24/7.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"..."

"..."

"..."

(Fantasy is ethereal and does not physically speak)
"..."

"..."

"..."

(Fantasy is ethereal and does not physically speak)
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
That's kiiiiind of an element of my lore. Virtue, my avatar, is the clan's sweet-talking messenger - aka, the one who talks on the forums. But all of my posts are from my point of view, not his :P
That's kiiiiind of an element of my lore. Virtue, my avatar, is the clan's sweet-talking messenger - aka, the one who talks on the forums. But all of my posts are from my point of view, not his :P
xLxR5x4.gif
Please please no. I don't want Stellere taking over thanks. Any conversation would practically look like

Sane person: (insert sensible statement here)
Stellere: MAAAAAAANNGGGOOOOOOOEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS (a few million times, to be nice here)

And then marked as spam. No thanks.
Please please no. I don't want Stellere taking over thanks. Any conversation would practically look like

Sane person: (insert sensible statement here)
Stellere: MAAAAAAANNGGGOOOOOOOEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS (a few million times, to be nice here)

And then marked as spam. No thanks.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
I swap avatars two, three, maybe four times a month. So, while it'd be fun, I'd have difficulty with switching to and maintaining each ones speech patterns and personailty. Not to mention having to figure those personalities out in the first place.
I swap avatars two, three, maybe four times a month. So, while it'd be fun, I'd have difficulty with switching to and maintaining each ones speech patterns and personailty. Not to mention having to figure those personalities out in the first place.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
I wouldn't be able to post at all...
he's way too shy
I wouldn't be able to post at all...
he's way too shy
I'm gonna do that from now on. The Distortionist narrating everything on the forums. Hell yeah.
I'm gonna do that from now on. The Distortionist narrating everything on the forums. Hell yeah.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
my usual fae avatar (not the one I have right now for NotN) would somehow make every post relate to botany and everyone on the forums would hate me because my avatar never shuts up about plants

assuming my avatar doesn't get banned from the forums because of constantly derailing threads to talk about plants
my usual fae avatar (not the one I have right now for NotN) would somehow make every post relate to botany and everyone on the forums would hate me because my avatar never shuts up about plants

assuming my avatar doesn't get banned from the forums because of constantly derailing threads to talk about plants
ex5BGkW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10