Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever think about certain players?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37
@drakedynasty <3
@drakedynasty <3
@ozvena She hasn't been online in forever, but she was one of my favorite people on FR for a very long time. She has a wonderful taste in Christmas sweaters.

It's kind of cheating, but @WendigoPsychosis, too. He's my younger brother/roommate and I've kind of hijacked his lore (with his permission), and as a result I write a lot of crud about his dragons.

@LadyIzo is an awesome person, too, with an excellent taste in dragons. Again, kind of cheating since I talk to her off of FR.

@Sick , who's the person I bought one of my first dragons off of and whose lair I peruse sometimes when I'm depressed. Their dragon bios make me snicker.

So, just random people, I guess.
@ozvena She hasn't been online in forever, but she was one of my favorite people on FR for a very long time. She has a wonderful taste in Christmas sweaters.

It's kind of cheating, but @WendigoPsychosis, too. He's my younger brother/roommate and I've kind of hijacked his lore (with his permission), and as a result I write a lot of crud about his dragons.

@LadyIzo is an awesome person, too, with an excellent taste in dragons. Again, kind of cheating since I talk to her off of FR.

@Sick , who's the person I bought one of my first dragons off of and whose lair I peruse sometimes when I'm depressed. Their dragon bios make me snicker.

So, just random people, I guess.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
honestly the only users i think about solely for fr are people involved in like, mad drama

that aside, @celebie is my gf whomst i love and @Cryogonal dies in g1 hell with me
honestly the only users i think about solely for fr are people involved in like, mad drama

that aside, @celebie is my gf whomst i love and @Cryogonal dies in g1 hell with me
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
I think about a lot of individual players, usually when i'm browsing the forums and see the same few people over and over again. or i'll sometimes think of someone when i'm really interested in their marvelous lairs. mostly, I think about @tehumertt (hope it's cool to ping you here). even though I don't know you much, you said some nice things to me when you had your old account and I guess they really stuck. your dragons are super nice, and generally, I think you're a neat person! and another amazing player @kiao because they did something really, really generous for me once at a time where it really lifted my spirits. I know this is just a pixel dragon game, but as far as my flight rising life will go, i'll never forget your generosity and kindness. I hope one day I will be able to pay it back, and give to others as well. also @oszs and @kaamos you guys have been on my friends list pretty much since I joined and every time I go to my profile I see your guys' icons in my friends list, so! You guys are neat and both have awesome lairs, even though we don't talk I thought I would mention it some day! sorry for the pings, fellas, but aside from that, if you end up reading this, then... hi! [emoji=tundra winking]
I think about a lot of individual players, usually when i'm browsing the forums and see the same few people over and over again. or i'll sometimes think of someone when i'm really interested in their marvelous lairs.

mostly, I think about @tehumertt (hope it's cool to ping you here). even though I don't know you much, you said some nice things to me when you had your old account and I guess they really stuck. your dragons are super nice, and generally, I think you're a neat person!

and another amazing player @kiao because they did something really, really generous for me once at a time where it really lifted my spirits. I know this is just a pixel dragon game, but as far as my flight rising life will go, i'll never forget your generosity and kindness. I hope one day I will be able to pay it back, and give to others as well.

also @oszs and @kaamos you guys have been on my friends list pretty much since I joined and every time I go to my profile I see your guys' icons in my friends list, so! You guys are neat and both have awesome lairs, even though we don't talk I thought I would mention it some day!

sorry for the pings, fellas, but aside from that, if you end up reading this, then... hi!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@roule hey! *high fives you* always good to see a friendly face :) I think about @drakenbyte a lot since they’re one of my oldest RL friends and anything Pokémon/dragons reminds me of them [emoji=unicorn]
@roule hey! *high fives you* always good to see a friendly face :)

I think about @drakenbyte a lot since they’re one of my oldest RL friends and anything Pokémon/dragons reminds me of them
All the time in fact.

I think about @Deramadus time because we get along so well and I miss her when she's not around. About @WiggyCat since we talk almost every day. About @ContemplatingPie since he seems to be thinking about me each a new familiar comes out and he's got spare to give away. About @Galapyre and how her art is going. About @Xionahri and her creepy-crawlies...so many others. This place really is my home:-)
All the time in fact.

I think about @Deramadus time because we get along so well and I miss her when she's not around. About @WiggyCat since we talk almost every day. About @ContemplatingPie since he seems to be thinking about me each a new familiar comes out and he's got spare to give away. About @Galapyre and how her art is going. About @Xionahri and her creepy-crawlies...so many others. This place really is my home:-)
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@macchi

Legit the best user on the site no joke. Only think about her whenever I hear the "I SMELL PENNIES" meme, but instead of pennies, it's this:

User: Finally, now I can keep all these Arcane Imperials to myself-
**BOOM BOOM BOOM**

Macchi: I SMELL ARCANIES
@macchi

Legit the best user on the site no joke. Only think about her whenever I hear the "I SMELL PENNIES" meme, but instead of pennies, it's this:

User: Finally, now I can keep all these Arcane Imperials to myself-
**BOOM BOOM BOOM**

Macchi: I SMELL ARCANIES
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I always think about @Voronwis and how their book is doing I don’t think much about others simply because I ether A don’t remember the username or B am a space cadet and zoning out on art [emoji=fae sleepy] though tbh I’m always exhausted. I am often thinking about various skin/accent artists that are pretty wellkown/popular and what design they will come out with next. Or who might win the mext fest skin contest. Or what the next fest apparel with be. /what the halo will look like/ Otherwise I zone about hoarding birds.
I always think about @Voronwis and how their book is doing
I don’t think much about others simply because I ether A don’t remember the username or B am a space cadet and zoning out on art though tbh I’m always exhausted.

I am often thinking about various skin/accent artists that are pretty wellkown/popular and what design they will come out with next. Or who might win the mext fest skin contest.
Or what the next fest apparel with be. /what the halo will look like/
Otherwise I zone about hoarding birds.
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
I often wonder about how @Macchi is doing since I don't see them around as often. Might just be that I'm not here myself, though. :P
I often wonder about how @Macchi is doing since I don't see them around as often. Might just be that I'm not here myself, though. :P
QjxN3Ta.jpg
My IRL friends @Tirtouga678 @Starwindrider @Littlepotato711

and

@AoiNoRyuu because they gave me an anniversary egg
My IRL friends @Tirtouga678 @Starwindrider @Littlepotato711

and

@AoiNoRyuu because they gave me an anniversary egg
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP