Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever think about certain players?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Yes. all the time.
@DecimateTheNW
Notice me deci senpai
Yes. all the time.
@DecimateTheNW
Notice me deci senpai
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
I think of @macchi quite a bit for being very amusingly odd and then sweet as heck. It's like sour patch kids. First they're weird, then they're sweet... something like that

And then I always think of @idlewildly when I look at my lair! Ae gave me my avatar dragon Citron when I was just a noob, and I'm so darn grateful. Ae was just really helpful when I was a noob in the nature flight. Your help really kicked me off and got me going, pal! I can't thank you enough.

I'm never gonna forget @HWT. Good times. Odd times. Fortnite. Cactus man. yAss
I think of @macchi quite a bit for being very amusingly odd and then sweet as heck. It's like sour patch kids. First they're weird, then they're sweet... something like that

And then I always think of @idlewildly when I look at my lair! Ae gave me my avatar dragon Citron when I was just a noob, and I'm so darn grateful. Ae was just really helpful when I was a noob in the nature flight. Your help really kicked me off and got me going, pal! I can't thank you enough.

I'm never gonna forget @HWT. Good times. Odd times. Fortnite. Cactus man. yAss
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
@FuzzyBelly
Aw, thank you! <3
I also think about you often because I have fabulous art by you for some of my favourite dragons! Also? soupicorns? Basically you just seem like an interesting and sweet person!
@FuzzyBelly
Aw, thank you! <3
I also think about you often because I have fabulous art by you for some of my favourite dragons! Also? soupicorns? Basically you just seem like an interesting and sweet person!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@idlewildly awwww I'm glad you still enjoy it after all this time! Some is it is really old, it was fun looking back through those! Soupicorns! Now that's a memory, fun times. Thank you so much! <3
@idlewildly awwww I'm glad you still enjoy it after all this time! Some is it is really old, it was fun looking back through those! Soupicorns! Now that's a memory, fun times. Thank you so much! <3
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

@FuzzyBelly thank you fuzzy(?) you remind me of my friend's cat's fuzzy belly :') he's very soft.
@FuzzyBelly thank you fuzzy(?) you remind me of my friend's cat's fuzzy belly :') he's very soft.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@SonShiney :)
@SonShiney :)
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@macchi thank you, I am honored. My cat also has a soft belly but his hand knives make up for it
@macchi thank you, I am honored. My cat also has a soft belly but his hand knives make up for it
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

I don't think I do...

But, I must say I m fine with being alone, so I don't think about anyone for now.

Haven't met anyone that truly intrigued me.

Though, I do attract questionable people.
I don't think I do...

But, I must say I m fine with being alone, so I don't think about anyone for now.

Haven't met anyone that truly intrigued me.

Though, I do attract questionable people.
mZeSXZC.png
@Falksi, who got me into the game

@Chlorophyllis, we're on an Arcane dom team together and is really awesome

@WolfTastic, my favorite artist

@resque, who bred some of my favorite dragons

@Lililira, who owns one of my dragon's ancestors, and we wrote letters back and forth for awhile

@Valyrie, who owns one of my dragon's parents and has cool lore
@Falksi, who got me into the game

@Chlorophyllis, we're on an Arcane dom team together and is really awesome

@WolfTastic, my favorite artist

@resque, who bred some of my favorite dragons

@Lililira, who owns one of my dragon's ancestors, and we wrote letters back and forth for awhile

@Valyrie, who owns one of my dragon's parents and has cool lore
~~~
[quote name="Atrocities" date="2019-04-09 17:52:45" ] @SonShiney :) [/quote] :)))))
Atrocities wrote on 2019-04-09 17:52:45:
:)))))
[img]divider[/img]

Allen - He/Him - :
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37