Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever think about certain players?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Autopilot

Apologizes if you've been summoned here before. Your art is amazing and I love how you can chop up the dragon poses into something delightfully new.
@Autopilot

Apologizes if you've been summoned here before. Your art is amazing and I love how you can chop up the dragon poses into something delightfully new.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[quote name="Jedoi" date="2019-04-10 13:42:07" ] @WolfTastic, my favorite artist [/quote] @jedoi ah tysm! It's super cool to know that you still remember my art ^^
Jedoi wrote on 2019-04-10 13:42:07:
@WolfTastic, my favorite artist
@jedoi
ah tysm! It's super cool to know that you still remember my art ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
hmmm... there's one person who has been kind to me in the past but due to being busy I kinda let the friendship die out and I feel really bad about it... I wanna reach out to them sometimes but I am scared lol...wont mention their name but if you think you're the person i'm talking about I hope you know I don't hate you! I'm just shy.
hmmm... there's one person who has been kind to me in the past but due to being busy I kinda let the friendship die out and I feel really bad about it... I wanna reach out to them sometimes but I am scared lol...wont mention their name but if you think you're the person i'm talking about I hope you know I don't hate you! I'm just shy.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LordOfTheDeer thank you so much! You're also very cool and amazing!![emoji=spiral star]
@LordOfTheDeer thank you so much! You're also very cool and amazing!!
bQvGU5J.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37