Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oszs' Accents: Jaguar Coatls Last Run?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[center][font=Gabriola][size=6][color=#698B22][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/28ca/f/2016/070/4/7/oz_accents_banner_by_slothracer-d9uqqo4.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/wind_banner.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/wind_banner.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/wind_banner.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/wind_banner.png[/img] Hello! Welcome to my shop. Please feel free to look around, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by! [center][b]> > > > > Please Read the Rules before posting < < < < <[/b] [quote=Oz's Accent Spotlight] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32475767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324758/32475767_350.png[/img] [/url] Spotlight: sinha27's [i] Uzume [/i] [/quote] If you have any dragons wearing my accents please let me know and I'll feature them sometime on my Spotlight c: > > > > [url=http://slothracer.deviantart.com]DeviantArt![/url]< < < < < < < < < < < < > > > >[url=http://emeraldcityaccents.tumblr.com]Emerald City Accents: Previewer[/url] < < 1. [b]I n t r o[/b] 2. Rules & FAQ 3 & 4. Sales 5. Interest Checks & WIPs 6. Ping Lists 7. Printed Gallery 8. Retired & Custom Gallery
oz_accents_banner_by_slothracer-d9uqqo4.png
wind_banner.pngwind_banner.pngwind_banner.pngwind_banner.png

Hello! Welcome to my shop.
Please feel free to look around, let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by!

> > > > > Please Read the Rules before posting < < < < <
Oz's Accent Spotlight wrote:

32475767_350.png

Spotlight: sinha27's Uzume

If you have any dragons wearing my accents please let me know and I'll feature them sometime on my Spotlight c:

> > > > DeviantArt!< < < < < < < < < < < <

> > > >Emerald City Accents: Previewer < <

1. I n t r o
2. Rules & FAQ
3 & 4. Sales
5. Interest Checks & WIPs
6. Ping Lists
7. Printed Gallery
8. Retired & Custom Gallery
[center] > > > > > [b][u]R u l e s & F A Q[/u][/b] < < < < < [b]* v * v * v * Please Read Before Posting * v * v * v *[/b] [u]- Payment Info -[/u] Gem Ratio = [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]1,000:1[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] Payment must be made before you receive your accent. Advanced Payment is preferred for PreOrders. I prefer Gems but always accept Treasure, too. I will [i]always[/i] confirm orders & payment via pings and/or PM I am never bothered by comments or questions =) [b]* ^ * ^ * ^ * Thank you for reading! * ^ * ^ * ^ *[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/elemental_banners/wind_banner.png[/img] [quote=FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS] Q. [b]Can I pay with Treasure or with split Gem/Treasure?[/b] A. Absolutely Q. [b]When do you want payment?[/b] A. I always prefer payment upfront because it helps me to afford the Blueprints. However, it is not required and you can wait until the accent is in stock. Q. [b]Can I wait and pay later?[/b] A. You have until 48 hours after the accent is in stock. If you need more time, just ask for an extension. You will be Pinged when it is in stock, if you fail to respond I will PM you, if you do not reply to the PM then your reserve becomes forfeit. Q. [b]Do you do Custom work?[/b] A. Yes [s]ReColors are 350g + Blueprint[/s] Complete Custom 500-1000g + Blueprint Q. [b]Can I sell your accent if I don't want/need it anymore?[/b] A. Yes, it's yours to do with as you please. Q. [b]Refunds?[/b] A. Payment made goes immediately into Blueprint purchase. If you must have a refund, you'll need to understand that you may have to wait before I could return your money, so please [i]be SURE you want what you're ordering BEFORE you pay. Once the accent is in your possession, you are no longer eligible to receive a refund.[/i] [/quote] [quote] [b][u]Order Legend[/b][/u] UP = Unpaid PT = Paid Treasure PG = Paid Gems PP = Partial Payment xr = Extension Request [/quote]
> > > > > R u l e s & F A Q < < < < <

* v * v * v * Please Read Before Posting * v * v * v *

- Payment Info -

Gem Ratio = icon_treasure.png1,000:1icon_gems.png

Payment must be made before you receive your accent.

Advanced Payment is preferred for PreOrders.

I prefer Gems but always accept Treasure, too.

I will always confirm orders & payment via pings and/or PM

I am never bothered by comments or questions =)

* ^ * ^ * ^ * Thank you for reading! * ^ * ^ * ^ *

wind_banner.png
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS wrote:

Q. Can I pay with Treasure or with split Gem/Treasure?
A. Absolutely

Q. When do you want payment?
A. I always prefer payment upfront because it helps me to afford the Blueprints. However, it is not required and you can wait until the accent is in stock.

Q. Can I wait and pay later?
A. You have until 48 hours after the accent is in stock. If you need more time, just ask for an extension. You will be Pinged when it is in stock, if you fail to respond I will PM you, if you do not reply to the PM then your reserve becomes forfeit.

Q. Do you do Custom work?
A. Yes
ReColors are 350g + Blueprint
Complete Custom 500-1000g + Blueprint

Q. Can I sell your accent if I don't want/need it anymore?
A. Yes, it's yours to do with as you please.

Q. Refunds?
A. Payment made goes immediately into Blueprint purchase. If you must have a refund, you'll need to understand that you may have to wait before I could return your money, so please be SURE you want what you're ordering BEFORE you pay. Once the accent is in your possession, you are no longer eligible to receive a refund.

Quote:
Order Legend
UP = Unpaid
PT = Paid Treasure
PG = Paid Gems
PP = Partial Payment
xr = Extension Request
> > > > > Sale Spot #1 < < < < <

There is a chance this is the last printing of this set, simply because I don't have the time I used to play, and I'd like to focus on making new pieces if I continue to make accents in the future. There is no set limit to how many can be printed this run, their prices remain the same at 500 gems each.

Numinous Jaguar for male coatls

Price: 500 gems
Currently: Available in AH

- Round 2 -
1. Exaltier (set, UP) xr*
2. InkyBrush (UP)*
3. Pecha (set, UP)*

Round 1 all SENT

Sacred Jaguar for female coatls

> > > > > Sale Spot #1 < < < < <

There is a chance this is the last printing of this set, simply because I don't have the time I used to play, and I'd like to focus on making new pieces if I continue to make accents in the future. There is no set limit to how many can be printed this run, their prices remain the same at 500 gems each.

Numinous Jaguar for male coatls

- Round 2 -
1. Exaltier (set, UP) xr*
2. InkyBrush (UP)*
3. Pecha (set, UP)*

Round 1 all SENT

Sacred Jaguar for female coatls

[center]> > > > > [b]Sales Spot #2[/b] < < < < < ** UPDATE 10/21/2016: Both Bogsneak Jaguars are at about 35% which is just over the accent limit. They will be cleaned up and cut down to accent size and will but up for Preorder during the first week of November :) ** Planned Changes: - white areas shrunk - spot fill opacity lessened - general trimming - possible nail erase Although NOT YET AVAILABLE for sales/preorders until I figure out if they are a skin cent or accent (and they may need some additional tweaking), here's a preview of my new accent for Bogsneaks. Because I am a butt and put off all responsibilities because BOGSNEEEEEAK [b]Aberrant Jaguar[/b] for male Bogsneak [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/5638/f/2016/264/7/c/aberrant_banner_by_slothracer-daigi1i.png[/img] Preview on your dragon [url=http://emeraldcityaccents.tumblr.com]here[/url] NOT YET AVAILABLE - - - - [b]Prodigious Jaguar[/b] for female Bogsneak [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/43fb/f/2016/264/7/f/prodigious_banner_by_slothracer-daigiac.png[/img] Preview on your dragon [url=http://emeraldcityaccents.tumblr.com]here[/url] NOT YET AVAILABLE Let me know if you'd like to be placed on the ping list! PING LIST Takora Rangiku
> > > > > Sales Spot #2 < < < < <

** UPDATE 10/21/2016: Both Bogsneak Jaguars are at about 35% which is just over the accent limit. They will be cleaned up and cut down to accent size and will but up for Preorder during the first week of November :) **

Planned Changes:
- white areas shrunk
- spot fill opacity lessened
- general trimming
- possible nail erase

Although NOT YET AVAILABLE for sales/preorders until I figure out if they are a skin cent or accent (and they may need some additional tweaking), here's a preview of my new accent for Bogsneaks. Because I am a butt and put off all responsibilities because BOGSNEEEEEAK

Aberrant Jaguar
for male Bogsneak
aberrant_banner_by_slothracer-daigi1i.png
Preview on your dragon here

NOT YET AVAILABLE

- - - -

Prodigious Jaguar
for female Bogsneak
prodigious_banner_by_slothracer-daigiac.png
Preview on your dragon here

NOT YET AVAILABLE

Let me know if you'd like to be placed on the ping list!

PING LIST
Takora Rangiku
[center]> > > > > [b]I n t e r e s t . C h e c k s . a n d . W I P S[/b] < < < < < [quote=Interest Check: LGBT+ Pride Manes] Post your input here or at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1807552/1#post_18911277]this thread[/url]! [/quote] [quote=Interest Check: Firefly SHELVED] Ping: NekoAika Meonox Aeonox manysundays Denryu [/quote] [quote=Carving Claws SHELVED] Pings: TigerLily Xarina [/quote] [quote=Why So Sirius SHELVED] Amphiptere Win BeingOfNature [/quote] [quote=Custom WIPs] -Custom for DrakenByte (90% completed) -Semi-Custom Recolor for Narif (30% completed) -Custom for Dember (50% completed) Waiting List -Angeleina [/quote]
> > > > > I n t e r e s t . C h e c k s . a n d . W I P S < < < < <
Interest Check: LGBT+ Pride Manes wrote:
Post your input here or at this thread!
Interest Check: Firefly SHELVED wrote:
Ping:
NekoAika Meonox Aeonox manysundays Denryu
Carving Claws SHELVED wrote:
Pings:
TigerLily Xarina
Why So Sirius SHELVED wrote:
Amphiptere Win BeingOfNature
Custom WIPs wrote:
-Custom for DrakenByte (90% completed)

-Semi-Custom Recolor for Narif (30% completed)

-Custom for Dember (50% completed)

Waiting List
-Angeleina
[center]> > > > > [b]P i n g L i s t s[/b] < < < < < [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] [b]I WILL NOT PING YOU WHEN I ADD YOU TO THE PINGLIST[/b] I ping as little as possible to avoid annoying people. I will only ping you to confirm an order, or in response to a question or comment. n_n ~ [u]G e n e r a l[/u] ~ [i]Pinged for all reprints, new work, and SURPRISE! Accents, and whatever else[/i] _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Illuminary (formerly Luminare) Pseudoscience NekoAika Yoyce Khayr Larae Achi terceleto butcherbaby reliquiaen bel Angelfonds Lunila Reborn Kintsy Dykeria Kael Aeonox Minx Pelistorm Tavvi Amstaffstriss Golldfish maralice13 RoxyWolf KurtCobain TheMythOfBeauty MorganButterBoy Tempestris _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ~ [u]N e w W o r k O n l y[/u] ~ [i]Pinged for new and SURPRISE! Accents only[/i] _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ BlakeLupa TwilightSkylene Ravensflight Fujo Noelblue Narif Niharike Turnaboutkid PulciniVerdi Kimdra _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ~ [u]S p e c i f i c ' O t h e r '[/u] ~ [i]Pinged only for specific requests[/i] -Transparent PC Feathers- Founder WhiteMantis -Elaborate (PC) Wings - bit TwilightSkylene -Jaguar Anything- BlackJaguar Lunila -Fox Anything- Weenah -Semi-Limited Accents Only- Ravensflight -Creepy/Pumpkin Accents- Skellington10802 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = [i]Reprint pings are now located in the Printed Gallery below[/i] ------------------------------- Personal Notes: Amut: Lifetime "At Cost" Discount Skin: Plague Daddy NekoAika azrielen [quote]Suggestions Deer (by Narif) Big Cats (by Reborn) Bats (by Reborn) Giraffe Skydancer (by Luminare) Ocelot (by Luminare) Peafowl Wings WC (by terceleto) Cheetah (by Kintsy) Bears - Sun/Speckled (by Kintsy) Genet (by Kintsy) Shark, Goby, Tang (by Cutiepaws) Pride Manes (by Sionainn) [/quote]
> > > > > P i n g L i s t s < < < < <

ZdkXYy5.png

I WILL NOT PING YOU WHEN I ADD YOU TO THE PINGLIST
I ping as little as possible to avoid annoying people.
I will only ping you to confirm an order, or in response to a question or comment. n_n

~ G e n e r a l ~
Pinged for all reprints, new work, and SURPRISE! Accents, and whatever else
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Illuminary (formerly Luminare) Pseudoscience NekoAika Yoyce Khayr Larae Achi terceleto butcherbaby reliquiaen bel Angelfonds Lunila Reborn Kintsy Dykeria Kael Aeonox Minx Pelistorm Tavvi Amstaffstriss Golldfish maralice13 RoxyWolf KurtCobain TheMythOfBeauty MorganButterBoy Tempestris

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

~ N e w W o r k O n l y ~
Pinged for new and SURPRISE! Accents only
BlakeLupa TwilightSkylene Ravensflight Fujo Noelblue Narif Niharike Turnaboutkid PulciniVerdi Kimdra

~ S p e c i f i c ' O t h e r ' ~
Pinged only for specific requests

-Transparent PC Feathers-
Founder WhiteMantis

-Elaborate (PC) Wings -
bit TwilightSkylene

-Jaguar Anything-
BlackJaguar Lunila

-Fox Anything-
Weenah

-Semi-Limited Accents Only-
Ravensflight

-Creepy/Pumpkin Accents-
Skellington10802

Reprint pings are now located in the Printed Gallery below

Personal Notes:
Amut: Lifetime "At Cost" Discount

Skin: Plague Daddy
NekoAika azrielen
Quote:
Suggestions

Deer (by Narif)
Big Cats (by Reborn)
Bats (by Reborn)
Giraffe Skydancer (by Luminare)
Ocelot (by Luminare)
Peafowl Wings WC (by terceleto)
Cheetah (by Kintsy)
Bears - Sun/Speckled (by Kintsy)
Genet (by Kintsy)
Shark, Goby, Tang (by Cutiepaws)
Pride Manes (by Sionainn)
[center]> > > > > [b]P r i n t e d G a l l e r y[/b] < < < < < [i]These accents are still available for re-print and are not retired![/i] = = = = = = ~ I m p e r i a l ~ [quote=Sovereign Jaguar - Sublime Jaguar] [columns][skin=16828][skin=16831][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Unlimited Price: 500 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Sovereign Jaguar[/b] {#16828} Female Version: [b]Accent: Sublime Jaguar[/b] {#16831} Last Printed: March 2016 [/columns] Pings: angelfonds Billygoatsgruff Kintsy Safaris IgnisFlamel Ammut Rexxasaurus Kookaburra bilancia ArkhamAnja Shatapatrika xarazura Riveriia [/quote] [quote=Brightmane II - Dazzling Mane] [columns][skin=3495][skin=3508][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Unlimited Price: 500 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Brightmane II[/b] {#3495} Female Version: [b]Accent: Dazzling Mane[/b] {#3508/3385} Last printed: April 2016 [/columns] Pings: mintcel Manda Ninjakitten eggpup Sionainn GlazedMacGuffin greyyourwarden anthylorrel Bluheart Rattyfleef LaurelCrowned (formerly Stormwaker) [/quote] [quote=Pastel Mane - Pastel Locks] [columns][skin=1957][skin=1961][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Unlimited Price: 500 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Pastel Mane[/b] {#1957} Female Version: [b]Accent: Pastel Locks[/b] {#1961} Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: [i]none[/i] [/quote] [quote=Fey Overflow - Fey Effuse] [columns][skin=14956][skin=14911][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Fey Overflow[/b] {#14596} Female Version: [b]Accent: Fey Effuse[/b] {#14911} Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: angelfonds [/quote] [quote=Chrome Fox] [columns][skin=2308][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Unlimited Price: 500 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Chrome Fox[/b] {#2308} Female Version: none Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: Aladdin TwilightSkylene Paradox dragonsmirk Ghostil Kintsy seepratintti atrolock angelfonds [/quote] = = = = ~ C o a t l ~ [quote=Sacred Jaguar - Numinous Jaguar] [columns][skin=2552][skin=2925][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Unlimited Price: 500 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Numinous Jaguar[/b] {#2925} Female Version: [b]Accent: Sacred Jaguar[/b] {#2552} Next Projected Reprint: not planning to reprint (Last Printing August 2018) [/columns] Pings: Kenna Manda Candor Semirhage graciegra Faileas mewhaku Win Eve Fujo Saliha lionseal Fusida misselaineyous fishboys Sainler Noelblue Son Snafflewyrm Vulpeli Taliska Horticulture thesecontexts BlackStatic Lunila Miuv Dykeria sacred TalonOcharria Starly Paddington dragonfire27 Soraia Billygoatsgruff Safaris IgnisFlamel Ammut sQld Satirecat xarazura [/quote] [quote=Blowzy Unicoatl - Flowzy Unicoatl] [columns][skin=14085][skin=14278][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Blowzy Unicoatl[/b] {#14085} Female Version: [b]Accent: Frowzy Unicoatl[/b] {#14278} Next Projected RePrint: TBD [/columns] Pings: Pelistorm angelfonds Denutena LeRawrs [/quote] [quote=Ravencrest] [columns][skin=3100][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Ravencrest[/b] {#3100} Female Version: none (in the works) Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: starsystems ErsatzLace Ekanos Ravensflight Sirrah Cassichu Cranberries anika atrolock (F version) CometStorm CleverCorvid [/quote] = = = = = = ~ W i l d c l a w ~ [quote=Marigold Fox - Tagetes Fox] [columns][skin=3806][skin=15866][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Marigold Fox[/b] {#3806} Female Version: [b]Accent: Tagetes Fox[/b] {#15866} Next Projected Reprint: September 2018 *UPDATED AUGUST 2018* [/columns] Pings: Moosesushi mewhaku Fayrin Paradox Koneko lionseal Sirrah ErsatzLace SundragonSalem GoodKoji Rhi Weenyah Cassichu Kimdra Kintsy Equive Tundratassu Johan angelfonds Sylvette Ocarina [/quote] [quote=Domino Fox - Noir Fox] [columns][skin=7406]xxxx[nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Domino Fox[/b] {#7406} Female Version: [b]Accent: Noir Fox[/b] {#00000} (Coming Soon) Next Projected Reprint: April 2016 [/columns] Pings: Rathalos BadboyJesus Thalasuchus Weenyah bel Pseudoscience GoodKoji Kintsy seepratintti angelfonds Equive Narif Johan musicalcakes IgnisFlamel [/quote] = = = = ~ S n a p p e r ~ [quote=Messy Monoceros] [columns][skin=13983][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Accent: Messy Monoceros[/b] {#13983} Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: Rattyfleef Starshining AttackOnPocky UnbridledPassion PoofinBurd Mudcat RoxyWolf pingu [/quote] = = = = ~ P e a r l c a t c h e r ~ [quote=Pearled Jaguar - Nacre Jaguar] [columns][skin=2892]xxxx[nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Unlimited Price: 500 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Pearled Jaguar[/b] {2892} Female Version: [b]Accent: Nacre Jaguar[/b] {#00000} (Coming Soon) Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: Slacker Manda Percheron Koneko Paradox Fishcake lionseal Wintersbane Noelblue WhiteMantis mewhaku Lapillus Lunila Bluheart angelfonds Billygoatsgruff Safaris Narif Hwarra xarazura [/quote] [quote=Midnight Quill] [columns][skin=11694][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 800 gems Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Skin: Midnight Quill[/b] {#11694} Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: PastelVampire [/quote] [quote=Pastel Plume] [columns][skin=11743][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 800 gems Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Skin: Pastel Plume[/b] {#11743} Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: [i]none[/i] [/quote] [quote=Quasar Catcher] [columns][skin=10702][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Accent: Quasar Catcher[/b] {#10702} Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: Kintsy Takora [/quote] = = = = = = ~ S k y d a n c e r ~ [quote=Glasswing Too - Lacewing Too] [columns][skin=8397][skin=8398][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 800 gems Male Version: [b]Skin: Glasswing Too[/b] {#8397} Female Version: [b]Skin: Lacewing Too[/b] {#8398} Next Projected Reprint: Jan ~ June 2017 [/columns] Pings: Amut mintSMASH Blaster TheArcaneKitsune Trachynhawb Paradox Lollytah Kardi Evarinya Smoothy HollowedAngel Zephyria 11th Cytosine Akihiko Ryou Heeroku autophagy Trippfaerie Lupen CitrusHeart LanthanumIridium Reborn SydKiaray Yaevinn godheadharley Evariny coalthedragon Lapillus Melia angelfonds Karmel Cov atrolock Riveriia [/quote] = = = = = = ~ M i r r o r ~ [quote=Fallout Fox] [columns][skin=5957][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Accent: Fallout Fox[/b] {#5957} Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: Takora Separatist Koneko SquidMage ErsatzLace Pseudoscience Mojave angelfonds [/quote] = = = = = = ~ T u n d r a ~ [quote=Bluebell Fox] [columns][skin=7405][nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 500 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Bluebell Fox[/b] {#7405} Female Version: none Next Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: Koneko seepratintti angelfonds Bluheart [/quote] = = = = = = ~ R i d g e b a c k ~ [quote=Blight Brite] [columns]xxxx[nextcol][size=3]Rarity: Semi-Limited Price: 600 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Blight Brite[/b] {#00000} Female Version: none Projected Reprint: TBD [/columns] Pings: angelfonds [/quote] = = = = = = ~ B o g s n e a k ~ [quote=Aberrant Jaguar & Prodigious Jaguar] [columns]xxxx[nextcol][size=3]Rarity: unlimited Price: 6500 gems Male Version: [b]Accent: Aberrant Jaguar[/b] {#00000} Female Version: [b]Accent: Prodigious Jaguar[/b] {#00000} Projected Print Date: October 2016 [/columns] Pings: [i]none[/i] [/quote]
> > > > > P r i n t e d G a l l e r y < < < < <
These accents are still available for re-print and are not retired!

= = = = = =

~ I m p e r i a l ~
Sovereign Jaguar - Sublime Jaguar wrote:
Rarity: Unlimited
Male Version: Accent: Sovereign Jaguar {#16828}
Female Version: Accent: Sublime Jaguar {#16831}
Last Printed: March 2016

Pings:
angelfonds Billygoatsgruff Kintsy Safaris IgnisFlamel Ammut Rexxasaurus Kookaburra bilancia ArkhamAnja Shatapatrika xarazura Riveriia
Brightmane II - Dazzling Mane wrote:
Male Version: Accent: Brightmane II {#3495}
Female Version: Accent: Dazzling Mane {#3508/3385}
Last printed: April 2016

Pings:
mintcel Manda Ninjakitten eggpup Sionainn GlazedMacGuffin greyyourwarden anthylorrel Bluheart Rattyfleef LaurelCrowned (formerly Stormwaker)
Pastel Mane - Pastel Locks wrote:
Male Version: Accent: Pastel Mane {#1957}
Female Version: Accent: Pastel Locks {#1961}
Next Projected Reprint: TBD

Pings:
none

Fey Overflow - Fey Effuse wrote:
Rarity: Semi-Limited
Price: 600 gems
Male Version: Accent: Fey Overflow {#14596}
Female Version: Accent: Fey Effuse {#14911}

Pings:
angelfonds
Chrome Fox wrote:
Male Version: Accent: Chrome Fox {#2308}
Female Version: none

Pings:
Aladdin TwilightSkylene Paradox dragonsmirk Ghostil Kintsy seepratintti atrolock angelfonds

= = = =

~ C o a t l ~
Sacred Jaguar - Numinous Jaguar wrote:
Male Version: Accent: Numinous Jaguar {#2925}
Female Version: Accent: Sacred Jaguar {#2552}
Next Projected Reprint: not planning to reprint (Last Printing August 2018)

Pings:
Kenna Manda Candor Semirhage graciegra Faileas mewhaku Win Eve Fujo Saliha lionseal Fusida misselaineyous fishboys Sainler Noelblue Son Snafflewyrm Vulpeli Taliska Horticulture thesecontexts BlackStatic Lunila Miuv Dykeria sacred TalonOcharria Starly Paddington dragonfire27 Soraia Billygoatsgruff Safaris IgnisFlamel Ammut sQld Satirecat xarazura
Blowzy Unicoatl - Flowzy Unicoatl wrote:
Male Version: Accent: Blowzy Unicoatl {#14085}
Female Version: Accent: Frowzy Unicoatl {#14278}
Next Projected RePrint: TBD

Pings:
Pelistorm angelfonds Denutena LeRawrs
Ravencrest wrote:
Male Version: Accent: Ravencrest {#3100}
Female Version: none (in the works)

Pings:
starsystems ErsatzLace Ekanos Ravensflight Sirrah Cassichu Cranberries anika atrolock

(F version)
CometStorm CleverCorvid

= = = = = =

~ W i l d c l a w ~
Marigold Fox - Tagetes Fox wrote:
Male Version: Accent: Marigold Fox {#3806}
Female Version: Accent: Tagetes Fox {#15866}
Next Projected Reprint: September 2018 *UPDATED AUGUST 2018*

Pings:
Moosesushi mewhaku Fayrin Paradox Koneko lionseal Sirrah ErsatzLace SundragonSalem GoodKoji Rhi Weenyah Cassichu Kimdra Kintsy Equive Tundratassu Johan angelfonds Sylvette Ocarina
Domino Fox - Noir Fox wrote:
xxxx Rarity: Semi-Limited
Male Version: Accent: Domino Fox {#7406}
Female Version: Accent: Noir Fox {#00000} (Coming Soon)
Next Projected Reprint: April 2016

Pings:
Rathalos BadboyJesus Thalasuchus Weenyah bel Pseudoscience GoodKoji Kintsy seepratintti angelfonds Equive Narif Johan musicalcakes IgnisFlamel

= = = =

~ S n a p p e r ~
Messy Monoceros wrote:
Male Version: none
Female Version: Accent: Messy Monoceros {#13983}

Pings:
Rattyfleef Starshining AttackOnPocky UnbridledPassion PoofinBurd Mudcat RoxyWolf pingu

= = = =

~ P e a r l c a t c h e r ~
Pearled Jaguar - Nacre Jaguar wrote:
xxxx Rarity: Unlimited
Male Version: Accent: Pearled Jaguar {2892}
Female Version: Accent: Nacre Jaguar {#00000} (Coming Soon)

Pings:
Slacker Manda Percheron Koneko Paradox Fishcake lionseal Wintersbane Noelblue WhiteMantis mewhaku Lapillus Lunila Bluheart angelfonds Billygoatsgruff Safaris Narif Hwarra xarazura
Midnight Quill wrote:
Price: 800 gems
Female Version: Skin: Midnight Quill {#11694}

Pings:
PastelVampire
Pastel Plume wrote:
Female Version: Skin: Pastel Plume {#11743}

Pings:
none
Quasar Catcher wrote:
Female Version: Accent: Quasar Catcher {#10702}

Pings:
Kintsy Takora

= = = = = =

~ S k y d a n c e r ~
Glasswing Too - Lacewing Too wrote:
Male Version: Skin: Glasswing Too {#8397}
Female Version: Skin: Lacewing Too {#8398}
Next Projected Reprint: Jan ~ June 2017

Pings:
Amut mintSMASH Blaster TheArcaneKitsune Trachynhawb Paradox Lollytah Kardi Evarinya Smoothy HollowedAngel Zephyria 11th Cytosine Akihiko Ryou Heeroku autophagy Trippfaerie Lupen CitrusHeart LanthanumIridium Reborn SydKiaray Yaevinn godheadharley Evariny coalthedragon Lapillus Melia angelfonds Karmel Cov atrolock Riveriia

= = = = = =

~ M i r r o r ~
Fallout Fox wrote:
Female Version: Accent: Fallout Fox {#5957}

Pings:
Takora Separatist Koneko SquidMage ErsatzLace Pseudoscience Mojave angelfonds

= = = = = =

~ T u n d r a ~
Bluebell Fox wrote:
Male Version: Accent: Bluebell Fox {#7405}

Pings:
Koneko seepratintti angelfonds Bluheart

= = = = = =

~ R i d g e b a c k ~
Blight Brite wrote:
xxxx Rarity: Semi-Limited
Male Version: Accent: Blight Brite {#00000}
Projected Reprint: TBD

Pings:
angelfonds

= = = = = =

~ B o g s n e a k ~
Aberrant Jaguar & Prodigious Jaguar wrote:
xxxx Rarity: unlimited
Price: 6500 gems
Male Version: Accent: Aberrant Jaguar {#00000}
Female Version: Accent: Prodigious Jaguar {#00000}
Projected Print Date: October 2016

Pings:
none
[center]> > > > > [b]R e t i r e d & C u s t o m G a l l e r y[/b] < < < < < ~ R e t i r e d ~ [quote] [columns][skin=1962][nextcol] Rarity: Limited Edition Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Accent: Pumpkin Carver[/b] {#1962} [i]One-time printing: Halloween 2013 - 5 copies[/i][/columns] [/quote] [quote] [columns][skin=14693][nextcol] Rarity: Limited Edition Male Version: [b]Accent: Plague Daddy[/b] {#14693} Female Version: none [i]One-time printing: Riot of Rot 2015 - 20 copies[/i][/columns] [/quote] [quote][columns][skin=2859][skin=4377][nextcol] Rarity: Semi-Limited (Retired) Male Version: [b]Accent: Glasswing[/b] {#2859} Female Version: [b]Accent: Lacewing[/b] {#4377} [i]Retired due to 'Skin Upgrade' Replaced by Skin: Glasswing Too & Skin: Lacewing Too[/i][columns] [/quote] [quote] [columns][skin=1970][nextcol] Rarity: Unlimited (Retired) Male Version: [b]Accent: Brightmane[/b] {#1970} Female Version: [b]Accent: Dazzling Mane[/b] {#3508} (not Retired) [i]Replaced by Accent: Brightmane II[/i][columns] [/quote] [quote] [columns][skin=2094][nextcol] Rarity: Unlimited (Retired) Male Version: [b]Accent: White Tod[/b] {#2094} Female Version: none [i]One-Time Printing - 10 copies Replaced by Accent: Chrome Fox[/i][columns] [/quote] [quote] [columns][skin=16885][nextcol] Rarity: Semi-Custom Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Accent: Glimmer of Dawn[/b] {#16885} [i]One-Time Printing - 5 copies[/i][columns] [/quote] ~ C u s t o m ~ [quote] [columns][skin=2822][nextcol] Rarity: Custom Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Skin: Gondrian[/b] {#2822} [i]Custom made - 1 copy[/i] [/quote] [quote] [columns][skin=13159][nextcol] Rarity: Custom Male Version: [b]Accent: Kourin's Heart[/b] {#13159} Female Version: none [i]Custom made - 1 copy[/i] [/quote] [quote] [columns][skin=13959][nextcol] Rarity: Custom ReColor Male Version: none Female Version: [b]Accent: Photon Catcher[/b] {#13959} [i]One-time printing - 1 copy[/i] [/quote] [quote] [columns][skin=8432][nextcol] Rarity: Semi-Custom Male Version: [b]Accent: Void Whisper[/b] {#8432} Female Version: none [i]One-time printing: 10 copies[/i][/columns] [/quote] [quote] [columns][skin=20901][nextcol] Rarity: Custom Male Version: [b]Accent: Solinari[/b] {#20901} Female Version: none [i]One-time printing: 5 copies[/i][/columns] [/quote]
> > > > > R e t i r e d & C u s t o m G a l l e r y < < < < <

~ R e t i r e d ~
Quote:
Rarity: Limited Edition
Female Version: Accent: Pumpkin Carver {#1962}

One-time printing: Halloween 2013 - 5 copies
Quote:
Rarity: Limited Edition
Male Version: Accent: Plague Daddy {#14693}

One-time printing: Riot of Rot 2015 - 20 copies
Quote:
Rarity: Semi-Limited (Retired)
Male Version: Accent: Glasswing {#2859}
Female Version: Accent: Lacewing {#4377}

Retired due to 'Skin Upgrade'
Replaced by Skin: Glasswing Too & Skin: Lacewing Too
Quote:
Rarity: Unlimited (Retired)
Male Version: Accent: Brightmane {#1970}
Female Version: Accent: Dazzling Mane {#3508} (not Retired)

Replaced by Accent: Brightmane II
Quote:
Rarity: Unlimited (Retired)
Male Version: Accent: White Tod {#2094}

One-Time Printing - 10 copies
Replaced by Accent: Chrome Fox
Quote:
Rarity: Semi-Custom
Female Version: Accent: Glimmer of Dawn {#16885}

One-Time Printing - 5 copies

~ C u s t o m ~
Quote:
Rarity: Custom
Female Version: Skin: Gondrian {#2822}

Custom made - 1 copy
Quote:
Male Version: Accent: Kourin's Heart {#13159}

Custom made - 1 copy
Quote:
Rarity: Custom ReColor
Female Version: Accent: Photon Catcher {#13959}

One-time printing - 1 copy
Quote:
Rarity: Semi-Custom
Male Version: Accent: Void Whisper {#8432}

One-time printing: 10 copies
Quote:
Male Version: Accent: Solinari {#20901}

One-time printing: 5 copies
~ D i s c o u n t s ~

**Under construction**

I will be offering rewards and discounts for people who repeatedly support my accents! I'm not sure what it will be yet, exactly, but it will also apply retro-actively to accents you already own of mine (even if you bought them off the AH or traded for them)! Stay tuned!

Way PrePaid Orders -
Want to pay for something in advance that isn't open for orders at the moment?
No problem! You are eligible for a full refund any time before the accent is printed.

Kristi x4 Sacred Jaguar (not paid)
Tangaroa x1 Female Bogsneak Jaguar (paid 390kT + 42 gems)
Phecat x1 Numinous Jaguar (paid 500 gems)
~ D i s c o u n t s ~

**Under construction**

I will be offering rewards and discounts for people who repeatedly support my accents! I'm not sure what it will be yet, exactly, but it will also apply retro-actively to accents you already own of mine (even if you bought them off the AH or traded for them)! Stay tuned!

Way PrePaid Orders -
Want to pay for something in advance that isn't open for orders at the moment?
No problem! You are eligible for a full refund any time before the accent is printed.

Kristi x4 Sacred Jaguar (not paid)
Tangaroa x1 Female Bogsneak Jaguar (paid 390kT + 42 gems)
Phecat x1 Numinous Jaguar (paid 500 gems)
@oszs

Hi! Could you put me on the list for Messy Monoceros, if you ever reprint it? Thanks!!
@oszs

Hi! Could you put me on the list for Messy Monoceros, if you ever reprint it? Thanks!!
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31