Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is hyped for NotN?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I AM SO READY to sell loot and replenish money I blew on a Guardian vista and Night Sky Silks
I AM SO READY to sell loot and replenish money I blew on a Guardian vista and Night Sky Silks
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o5_500.png
My first, i skipped last years. How does it work?
My first, i skipped last years. How does it work?
I totally am! I really hope I can get some good stuff!
I totally am! I really hope I can get some good stuff!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I only got two chests last year, neither one having an egg.

The mimic familiars and Agol and stuff were super fun, but honestly, I'm crossing my fingers that I won't be disappointed by the chest drop this year.
I only got two chests last year, neither one having an egg.

The mimic familiars and Agol and stuff were super fun, but honestly, I'm crossing my fingers that I won't be disappointed by the chest drop this year.
eg1jZa2.png
I am! Last year I joined JUST before NOTN, and my friend (who had introduced me to FR) just let me borrow one of her level 25s and said "Good luck >:3"

I wasn't even able to get all the familiars (I didnt even know about the agol or brewing), but I did get an egg which hatched this beautiful girl

I'm hoping to actually do well this year since I have an actual coli team now. :D
I am! Last year I joined JUST before NOTN, and my friend (who had introduced me to FR) just let me borrow one of her level 25s and said "Good luck >:3"

I wasn't even able to get all the familiars (I didnt even know about the agol or brewing), but I did get an egg which hatched this beautiful girl

I'm hoping to actually do well this year since I have an actual coli team now. :D
SVbOCPL.png
Not sure if i can be involved with this year notn. I like to see what it has to offer and go from there!
Not sure if i can be involved with this year notn. I like to see what it has to offer and go from there!
35326_s.gif
Ah man I loved my last NotN so much; I absolutely can't wait for this year's!! I need to stock up on some more mats and items though, now that I think about it. Either way, I really hope to get some eggs and/or scrolls. c:
Ah man I loved my last NotN so much; I absolutely can't wait for this year's!! I need to stock up on some more mats and items though, now that I think about it. Either way, I really hope to get some eggs and/or scrolls. c:
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
me!! i joined during notn last year and i didn't really understand what was going on so i missed out on a lot. so i'm P U M P E D !
me!! i joined during notn last year and i didn't really understand what was going on so i missed out on a lot. so i'm P U M P E D !
XYMsss6.gif
I am, but like every year I'll be going down to the city without any internet and won't be able to participate. RIP
I am, but like every year I'll be going down to the city without any internet and won't be able to participate. RIP
im cringe
I'm kind of hoping we get something new instead of the same freaking BEARS. I am very tired of bears. ;P (Unless we get new recolors. I wouldn't mind fresh recolors of bears.) Other than that, though, I am indeed hyped. :D
I'm kind of hoping we get something new instead of the same freaking BEARS. I am very tired of bears. ;P (Unless we get new recolors. I wouldn't mind fresh recolors of bears.) Other than that, though, I am indeed hyped. :D
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9