Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is hyped for NotN?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I joined during NotN last year and I can't wait to see what I missed exactly
(Are the books coming back??? They're my fav familiars I live for them)
I joined during NotN last year and I can't wait to see what I missed exactly
(Are the books coming back??? They're my fav familiars I live for them)
xEyhnVi.gif
I should probably get rid of a few permas beforehand (that will be hard), and save up my funds/Baldwin supplies. I need the familiars for my collection, of course. And eggs. ...What if we get a vista this year?
I should probably get rid of a few permas beforehand (that will be hard), and save up my funds/Baldwin supplies. I need the familiars for my collection, of course. And eggs. ...What if we get a vista this year?
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
I absolutely love NoTN was always my favorite since it started. Plus this holiday break I have nothing going on but to play. For those wondering for tips and tricks for NoTN here is my post for last year about making it through NOTN. It can be overwhelming but if take things little by little it can be a blast. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1682747/1#post_1682747
I absolutely love NoTN was always my favorite since it started. Plus this holiday break I have nothing going on but to play. For those wondering for tips and tricks for NoTN here is my post for last year about making it through NOTN. It can be overwhelming but if take things little by little it can be a blast. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1682747/1#post_1682747
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
It sounds really cool, like a festival but night-ier and with more Nocs B)
It sounds really cool, like a festival but night-ier and with more Nocs B)
m38hJom.gif
I'm so excited! This will be my third NotN :)
I'm so excited! This will be my third NotN :)
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
@dragonlady1803 @Blizzardwing @DeoxyHelix @OffensiveTitles
Basically, it's an event that started two years ago to celebrate the introduction of the then-new breed: Nocturnes! It's the only time of the year you can obtain nocturne unhatched eggs or breed change scrolls other than buying them from other players.

You get familiars, clothes, or the nocturne scrolls/eggs from “strange chests”, and you can get chests in a variety of ways!
You can check out last year’s NotN to get a better feel for how you might get some chests this year:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1680553/1

My tips would be:
-Coli is probably the easiest way to get a lot of chests, so consider training a coli team!
-That means get Eliminate. Eliminate is overpowered and expensive but it’s going to be much more expensive during and before NotN!! Trust me, it did this both previous years.
-If you make a coli team definitely consider looking up tutorials about it (you can pull em up via Google)
-Consider looking up the Baldwin’s ingredients for strange chests and stocking up on those ahead of time

Here’s a more in-depth tutorial that I did not write but I assume it’s good!: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1682747/1#post_1682747

@Chaimellow
It’s possible things will change this go-round so it’s hard to say! But I’d go with at least two scratch-eliminate level 25’s. 3 gives you flexibility but with the right build you can use 2 in the arena and last a long long time (unless they changed it since last year)
I think digging/scavenging in any area is fine! And the Baldwin stuff will probably stay the same, yeah. They could always change things up though!
@dragonlady1803 @Blizzardwing @DeoxyHelix @OffensiveTitles
Basically, it's an event that started two years ago to celebrate the introduction of the then-new breed: Nocturnes! It's the only time of the year you can obtain nocturne unhatched eggs or breed change scrolls other than buying them from other players.

You get familiars, clothes, or the nocturne scrolls/eggs from “strange chests”, and you can get chests in a variety of ways!
You can check out last year’s NotN to get a better feel for how you might get some chests this year:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1680553/1

My tips would be:
-Coli is probably the easiest way to get a lot of chests, so consider training a coli team!
-That means get Eliminate. Eliminate is overpowered and expensive but it’s going to be much more expensive during and before NotN!! Trust me, it did this both previous years.
-If you make a coli team definitely consider looking up tutorials about it (you can pull em up via Google)
-Consider looking up the Baldwin’s ingredients for strange chests and stocking up on those ahead of time

Here’s a more in-depth tutorial that I did not write but I assume it’s good!: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1682747/1#post_1682747

@Chaimellow
It’s possible things will change this go-round so it’s hard to say! But I’d go with at least two scratch-eliminate level 25’s. 3 gives you flexibility but with the right build you can use 2 in the arena and last a long long time (unless they changed it since last year)
I think digging/scavenging in any area is fine! And the Baldwin stuff will probably stay the same, yeah. They could always change things up though!
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
This will be my first NotN! I really need two Nocturne scrolls, so I'm praying that RNG is kind to me. :')
This will be my first NotN! I really need two Nocturne scrolls, so I'm praying that RNG is kind to me. :')
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
It's my first one and I'm so excited/scared I won't be prepared!
It's my first one and I'm so excited/scared I won't be prepared!
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
I LOVE NOTN SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAA
It's probably my favorite holiday next to Brightshine! I love finding/hatching eggs, opening chests, and the bear familiars, so NotN is right up my alley. :') I can't wait!
I LOVE NOTN SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAA
It's probably my favorite holiday next to Brightshine! I love finding/hatching eggs, opening chests, and the bear familiars, so NotN is right up my alley. :') I can't wait!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Gonna be in the coli for two weeks straight yeeeeessssss. I'm ready.
Gonna be in the coli for two weeks straight yeeeeessssss. I'm ready.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9