Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is hyped for NotN?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Got my wrist brace ready and waiting! ;)

Seriously, I'm farming until my wrist pops off. I love NotN, it's such a nice break from the usual holidays. The quality of last year's NotN soared past the first, so I can't wait to see how this year's improves even more!
Got my wrist brace ready and waiting! ;)

Seriously, I'm farming until my wrist pops off. I love NotN, it's such a nice break from the usual holidays. The quality of last year's NotN soared past the first, so I can't wait to see how this year's improves even more!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Amyatzu [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/14957.png[/img] Accent:Billions of Buttrocks.
@Amyatzu

14957.png

Accent:Billions of Buttrocks.
QiRqFyd.gif
Yes and no. Excited because updates mean something to do and less boredom, but dreading it because Coli grinding during the holidays is merciless. Also the likelihood of lag.
Yes and no. Excited because updates mean something to do and less boredom, but dreading it because Coli grinding during the holidays is merciless. Also the likelihood of lag.
ccDyspX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9