Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is hyped for NotN?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I got a breed scroll last year! I sold it for about one mil, which was gone as soon as the nocturnes were. Now I'm more interested in gen ones, I hope the money I get from this goes towards filling my lair and buying apparel.
I got a breed scroll last year! I sold it for about one mil, which was gone as soon as the nocturnes were. Now I'm more interested in gen ones, I hope the money I get from this goes towards filling my lair and buying apparel.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
I AM HYPED! This will be my first and the familiers are the only normal ones I am missing
I AM HYPED! This will be my first and the familiers are the only normal ones I am missing
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I was actually thinking about posting a thread like this after I haven't seen one :P

Anyway, I'm really hyped! This one will be my first NotN (and it will be close to the day I learned about FR back in 2015), and I'm really excited! :D
I was actually thinking about posting a thread like this after I haven't seen one :P

Anyway, I'm really hyped! This one will be my first NotN (and it will be close to the day I learned about FR back in 2015), and I'm really excited! :D
This will technically be my second NotN, but since I joined during the 2015 one I barely knew what was going on. I'm really excited, I can't wait for the Nocturne scrolls and eggs to come back!! Tbh, I like NotN more than the actual festivals x'D It feels more event-y and special, and it's just kinda unique.
This will technically be my second NotN, but since I joined during the 2015 one I barely knew what was going on. I'm really excited, I can't wait for the Nocturne scrolls and eggs to come back!! Tbh, I like NotN more than the actual festivals x'D It feels more event-y and special, and it's just kinda unique.
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
I can't wait! This will be my second NotN. I'm still missing some bear familiars so hopefully I can complete my collection this year!
I can't wait! This will be my second NotN. I'm still missing some bear familiars so hopefully I can complete my collection this year!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
me! omg it will be fun!
me! omg it will be fun!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I wonder if they'll add some new familiars this year?
I wonder if they'll add some new familiars this year?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[img]https://media.tenor.co/images/be9aa1082e996797df25e8b21546f370/tenor.gif[/img]
tenor.gif
CYT4VFx.png
i'm hyped!! this is going to be the second NotN i've been around for, but this year will be the first time i actually participate! :D
i'm hyped!! this is going to be the second NotN i've been around for, but this year will be the first time i actually participate! :D
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
I'm excited, but I do hope something new is added - maybe some contests or raffles in addition to the regular coli grinding for eggs and scrolls XD Would make it more event-y I feel.
I'm excited, but I do hope something new is added - maybe some contests or raffles in addition to the regular coli grinding for eggs and scrolls XD Would make it more event-y I feel.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9