Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is hyped for NotN?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
it's technically my second (i joined right before last years) but i was a total noob so i had no idea what was going on and didnt get neat enough stuff xDD planning on doing better this year!
it's technically my second (i joined right before last years) but i was a total noob so i had no idea what was going on and didnt get neat enough stuff xDD planning on doing better this year!
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
I liked it the first year, when I got thousand of chests! the second year was meh.
I liked it the first year, when I got thousand of chests! the second year was meh.
*insert siggy here*
Moar familiars! *drools*
Moar familiars! *drools*
this is also my first NotN! what is it anyways? and what sort of events happen during it?
this is also my first NotN! what is it anyways? and what sort of events happen during it?
Uh oh. I should probably do a lair purge/expansion to prepare for incoming babies. I got SIX permadragons from the first NOTN and one from last year. My restraint has gotten better (I still have some unhitched eggs in my vault) but hatching a few new ones is inevitable.
Uh oh. I should probably do a lair purge/expansion to prepare for incoming babies. I got SIX permadragons from the first NOTN and one from last year. My restraint has gotten better (I still have some unhitched eggs in my vault) but hatching a few new ones is inevitable.
yTk2Oxd.pngbb8_ice_banner_2_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n15.png
I am! Fingers crossed this'll be the year I get a scroll. Even though I kinda love Bogsneaks more than Nocs right now. XD
I am! Fingers crossed this'll be the year I get a scroll. Even though I kinda love Bogsneaks more than Nocs right now. XD
PJb908Z.png
This is my first. Could someone please explain it to me? I don't really understand how it works or anything. I don't think anyone has ever explained it to me.
This is my first. Could someone please explain it to me? I don't really understand how it works or anything. I don't think anyone has ever explained it to me.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I liked getting so many chests because my work paid off that way, but last year they changed it so they were much much rarer, so I got far less stuff for the hours I put into the game. It seems they didn't improve the rates, they just shoved different junk into the chests instead of the food and kept the rates the same..
I liked getting so many chests because my work paid off that way, but last year they changed it so they were much much rarer, so I got far less stuff for the hours I put into the game. It seems they didn't improve the rates, they just shoved different junk into the chests instead of the food and kept the rates the same..
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I am [b][i]SO[/i][/b] ready to delete my wrist from existance. [i]I am also ready to watch the site devour itself.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/upoxQb1.png[/img]
I am SO ready to delete my wrist from existance.

I am also ready to watch the site devour itself.

upoxQb1.png
STW9f2s.png
Im super excited cause I need 3 scrolls XD
Hopefully I get a couple eggs to trade for some scrolls
This will actually be my FIRST night of NoN
so im really looking forward to trying to get everything :3
Im super excited cause I need 3 scrolls XD
Hopefully I get a couple eggs to trade for some scrolls
This will actually be my FIRST night of NoN
so im really looking forward to trying to get everything :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9