Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else is hyped for NotN?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So excited! I made my first million last year, and I'm hoping to do it again this year. I spent all my treasure on silly gift impulse buys, haha. My girl from last NotN is all gened up, but I could be happier with her look. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19593838] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195939/19593838_350.png[/img] [/url] Maybe I'll make it my goal this year to buy here a new gene.
So excited! I made my first million last year, and I'm hoping to do it again this year. I spent all my treasure on silly gift impulse buys, haha.

My girl from last NotN is all gened up, but I could be happier with her look.

19593838_350.png

Maybe I'll make it my goal this year to buy here a new gene.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
I'm a bit upset it's happening at the time in which I'll be traveling.
I'm a bit upset it's happening at the time in which I'll be traveling.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
This'll be my first NotN. If I can get a few Nocturne scrolls out of it, I'll be happy. I'll probably be in the coli as much as my poor wrist can handle trying to get them. At the very least I can also get new familiars, make some extra treasure, and stockpile a ridiculous amount of food for my lair at the same time.
This'll be my first NotN. If I can get a few Nocturne scrolls out of it, I'll be happy. I'll probably be in the coli as much as my poor wrist can handle trying to get them. At the very least I can also get new familiars, make some extra treasure, and stockpile a ridiculous amount of food for my lair at the same time.
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
It'll be my first one. I don't want much, just a few scrolls and maybe an egg or two.
It'll be my first one. I don't want much, just a few scrolls and maybe an egg or two.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
This will be my second and I hope I can brew more stuff for it :D
This will be my second and I hope I can brew more stuff for it :D
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
UGH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST TIMES ON FR!!! <3 <3 <3
I always get a new Noc each event so I cant wait to see the baby I get this year!! <3
UGH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST TIMES ON FR!!! <3 <3 <3
I always get a new Noc each event so I cant wait to see the baby I get this year!! <3

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
I love NOTN
I know people whine about it being in december but i find it perfect! Gives me something to do. And its super generous being 2 weeks.

Thank you staff for making the holidays fun and doing this for us

/ hoping for lots of new stuff to keep me interested
I love NOTN
I know people whine about it being in december but i find it perfect! Gives me something to do. And its super generous being 2 weeks.

Thank you staff for making the holidays fun and doing this for us

/ hoping for lots of new stuff to keep me interested
jfLmvwf.jpg
Super excited!! I've been counting down the days for a while now. But now that the announcement for the extended maintenance is up, it feels even closer! The last week will probably go by painfully slow.. But that hopefully that'll give us time to prep..!

I'm mostly excited to see what new items will be introduced, and whether any functional changes will happen compared to last year. Last year was already much better than the first year, but I guess there's always room for improvement, which makes me curious to see whether any features have changed or got added. :)
Super excited!! I've been counting down the days for a while now. But now that the announcement for the extended maintenance is up, it feels even closer! The last week will probably go by painfully slow.. But that hopefully that'll give us time to prep..!

I'm mostly excited to see what new items will be introduced, and whether any functional changes will happen compared to last year. Last year was already much better than the first year, but I guess there's always room for improvement, which makes me curious to see whether any features have changed or got added. :)
I'm super excited!!! I really liked both NotN events so I hope there will be great stuff this year, too :D
I'm super excited!!! I really liked both NotN events so I hope there will be great stuff this year, too :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
Man, my favorite holiday as well. I can't wait for all those adorable marionettes <3
Man, my favorite holiday as well. I can't wait for all those adorable marionettes <3

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9