Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you changed your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I used to be "makea0824" and honestly, I don't regret changing it. Sure, makea0824 is my usual game name (Birth month and day, makea was the name of my favorite dog) but I used m instead of M and it bothered me.

But, fandom trash right here-
I used to be "makea0824" and honestly, I don't regret changing it. Sure, makea0824 is my usual game name (Birth month and day, makea was the name of my favorite dog) but I used m instead of M and it bothered me.

But, fandom trash right here-
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
@fibs
Fibs is a word! A fib is like a little white lie, so your username means lies to me ;)
@fibs
Fibs is a word! A fib is like a little white lie, so your username means lies to me ;)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Mourn

Yep, I've changed mine before. I used to be KryptoniteFury and man that username was a handful to type so I decided to switch to a much much shorter one.
@Mourn

Yep, I've changed mine before. I used to be KryptoniteFury and man that username was a handful to type so I decided to switch to a much much shorter one.
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

I think I went by Finch for a week or two before I realised that this username was free when I first joined.
I think I went by Finch for a week or two before I realised that this username was free when I first joined.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
I like your new username!

I've changed mine twice. I first signed up as Blossom, but for some reason I couldn't get the Powerpuff Girls out of my head. I never really watched the show, so that annoyed me. I changed my username to Blushweaver then after a character in a story. I like the UN more than Blossom, and kept it for awhile, but it didn't really feel like me. It felt like playing a character. A few months ago I changed to Cognitive because I like psychology. I majored in it, so I better like it! I'm very happy with this name.
I like your new username!

I've changed mine twice. I first signed up as Blossom, but for some reason I couldn't get the Powerpuff Girls out of my head. I never really watched the show, so that annoyed me. I changed my username to Blushweaver then after a character in a story. I like the UN more than Blossom, and kept it for awhile, but it didn't really feel like me. It felt like playing a character. A few months ago I changed to Cognitive because I like psychology. I majored in it, so I better like it! I'm very happy with this name.
vV5jbm.png
When I signed up for FR my name was Starkeeper, but I changed to Wisphaven because I wanted to just sorta have my name tie in with my lore. My previous one was a bit more Arcane-y, but I'm pretty happy with my current name on here.
When I signed up for FR my name was Starkeeper, but I changed to Wisphaven because I wanted to just sorta have my name tie in with my lore. My previous one was a bit more Arcane-y, but I'm pretty happy with my current name on here.
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
I wasted my free change on capitalizing my name, lmao... I kinda wanna change, because I'm not really into the fandom this name references anymore, but it's my FR Brand now, so I'm a little attached to it regardless.
I wasted my free change on capitalizing my name, lmao... I kinda wanna change, because I'm not really into the fandom this name references anymore, but it's my FR Brand now, so I'm a little attached to it regardless.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@Nerd u got the best username ever omg

I didn't change my username yet and am not planning doing so anytime soon, bc Taelen is what I go by on most sites... but if I'd ever change it, it would probably be to either Vlythok or Mozura (some of my OCs)
@Nerd u got the best username ever omg

I didn't change my username yet and am not planning doing so anytime soon, bc Taelen is what I go by on most sites... but if I'd ever change it, it would probably be to either Vlythok or Mozura (some of my OCs)
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
I changed my username recently and sometimes I forget, and I lock myself out of FR for hours!
I changed my username recently and sometimes I forget, and I lock myself out of FR for hours!
dlx3JgZ.gif
I never changed my username here because the name I wanted is on a banned account (it seems?) and it always says I can't change to that when I try. Forelle is good too, though.
I never changed my username here because the name I wanted is on a banned account (it seems?) and it always says I can't change to that when I try. Forelle is good too, though.
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18