Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you changed your username?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
I was MagicIcewing for a while, but Amazonite is soooo much better.
I was MagicIcewing for a while, but Amazonite is soooo much better.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
i changed mine once
started fr as 'sounata'
now i am 'Sounata'
@_@

mistakes were made
i changed mine once
started fr as 'sounata'
now i am 'Sounata'
@_@

mistakes were made
tumblr_inline_podse1UQDZ1tbfba7_500.png
@Mourn
I did! ^^ The link is there in my sig too, I just made new adopts for coatls so there's open slots if you're interested! <3

Edit: I made the one on the right
@Mourn
I did! ^^ The link is there in my sig too, I just made new adopts for coatls so there's open slots if you're interested! <3

Edit: I made the one on the right
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[quote name="Sounata" date=2016-11-29 07:18:23] i changed mine once started fr as 'sounata' now i am 'Sounata' @_@ mistakes were made [/quote] came here to post this very thing! i used to be eagles, but couldn't stand not having a capital letter starting out my name so here we are. :Y
Sounata wrote on 2016-11-29:
i changed mine once
started fr as 'sounata'
now i am 'Sounata'
@_@

mistakes were made

came here to post this very thing! i used to be eagles, but couldn't stand not having a capital letter starting out my name so here we are. :Y
5ExiG1N.png
I changed my name pretty drastically! It used to be SilverBook, but there's a user named SilverBrook as well, so people kept pinging the wrong person :x That was not that annoying to me, but I didn't want to miss any messages and I felt bad for SilverBrook, constantly being pinged instead of me, haha. And it never happened the other way around either.

So I changed it to Exeidur! The name of one of my favourite OCs. At least it's original enough that it wasn't taken already or something, hehe :D
I changed my name pretty drastically! It used to be SilverBook, but there's a user named SilverBrook as well, so people kept pinging the wrong person :x That was not that annoying to me, but I didn't want to miss any messages and I felt bad for SilverBrook, constantly being pinged instead of me, haha. And it never happened the other way around either.

So I changed it to Exeidur! The name of one of my favourite OCs. At least it's original enough that it wasn't taken already or something, hehe :D
It's safe to say that all my gems goes into my indecisiveness with names.

I started out as Skeletions.... and ready for this list?

Skeletions to Poltergeists to Coffeebeans to Kowai to Velociraptorz to Ragworts to Ratly to Sealeo to Komala to Jinkiez and now finally Teddybears

.... *Peace signs as she ducks out*

And each change I do I get a groan and a headshake from @Stormhawke. Sorry, not sorry.
It's safe to say that all my gems goes into my indecisiveness with names.

I started out as Skeletions.... and ready for this list?

Skeletions to Poltergeists to Coffeebeans to Kowai to Velociraptorz to Ragworts to Ratly to Sealeo to Komala to Jinkiez and now finally Teddybears

.... *Peace signs as she ducks out*

And each change I do I get a groan and a headshake from @Stormhawke. Sorry, not sorry.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Teddybears

Who are you again?

:3

On topic, I've never changed my user and I doubt I will. >>
@Teddybears

Who are you again?

:3

On topic, I've never changed my user and I doubt I will. >>
lGriifT.png
Started off as my real name, but decided I wasn't into it.

Then I was FawnlingPrince for a really long time, but people kept mis pinging me as "Fawnprince" and I hate missing pings!

So here we are at PrincePercival, since just Percival was taken. Middle name of one of my favorite video game characters, and also the first name of one of my OCs. Still, I always seem to get the itch to switch names!

EDIT: This thread has me this close to changing names again.

EDIT 2: ...WELP.
Started off as my real name, but decided I wasn't into it.

Then I was FawnlingPrince for a really long time, but people kept mis pinging me as "Fawnprince" and I hate missing pings!

So here we are at PrincePercival, since just Percival was taken. Middle name of one of my favorite video game characters, and also the first name of one of my OCs. Still, I always seem to get the itch to switch names!

EDIT: This thread has me this close to changing names again.

EDIT 2: ...WELP.
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
I used to be jarethbowie, but I was always lowkey annoyed at myself for not capitalizing it and I wanted a change anyways so I switched to this.
I used to be jarethbowie, but I was always lowkey annoyed at myself for not capitalizing it and I wanted a change anyways so I switched to this.
PJb908Z.png
Yep, my original UN was AdderSnakeBite, a name that I was using for pretty much everything at the time, but I changed it within like the first month or two of playing when I changed flights. I like this one, it's short and sweet, plus its my dragonsona's name and I'm happy it was available, however there are a couple of other users with very similar names I've seen around (Xeka and Xeha, not pinging because I don't want to bother them) that have probably been mispinged for stuff that was intended for me.
Yep, my original UN was AdderSnakeBite, a name that I was using for pretty much everything at the time, but I changed it within like the first month or two of playing when I changed flights. I like this one, it's short and sweet, plus its my dragonsona's name and I'm happy it was available, however there are a couple of other users with very similar names I've seen around (Xeka and Xeha, not pinging because I don't want to bother them) that have probably been mispinged for stuff that was intended for me.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18