Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you changed your username?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
verisaxo -> Provest ->
I changed from provest because i didn't like the sound and evosoul is a e s t h e t i c
verisaxo -> Provest ->
I changed from provest because i didn't like the sound and evosoul is a e s t h e t i c
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
I had Gwendall42 when I joined because it's a usual default name but when I started writing lore I switched to silianclan, the name of the clan. And then my lore took another shift and the Melohn took over, so I switched. Now my name is desmondtiny (after the character in Cirque du Freak) because Desmond for short is Des, Des+Tiny=Destiny, and I added a little "All Hail Arenji" stuff in our clan's message.
I had Gwendall42 when I joined because it's a usual default name but when I started writing lore I switched to silianclan, the name of the clan. And then my lore took another shift and the Melohn took over, so I switched. Now my name is desmondtiny (after the character in Cirque du Freak) because Desmond for short is Des, Des+Tiny=Destiny, and I added a little "All Hail Arenji" stuff in our clan's message.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Nope. I've been here over a year and not once have I changed my username...

I want to because my UN is misspelled a lot... (risingflame being the main one...) But I just... Can't? Like, this is who I am! It'd be weird having a new username all of a sudden! ;w;
Nope. I've been here over a year and not once have I changed my username...

I want to because my UN is misspelled a lot... (risingflame being the main one...) But I just... Can't? Like, this is who I am! It'd be weird having a new username all of a sudden! ;w;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Always been Windywillow, and it's not bad because it has no numbers or nonsense. But it feels a bit long, and kind of put-offing in the fact I was never a part of the Wind Flight. Debating on something short, sweet, and Light. :>

I won't say no to suggestions lmao
Always been Windywillow, and it's not bad because it has no numbers or nonsense. But it feels a bit long, and kind of put-offing in the fact I was never a part of the Wind Flight. Debating on something short, sweet, and Light. :>

I won't say no to suggestions lmao
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
Many times, but I can't recall what they were
Many times, but I can't recall what they were
My old dumb UN from long ago -> AnarchyChasseur -> Fervor

Came up with my last one late in the night while sleep-deprived since my first UN was old and lame, then decided I didn't like the sound. Fervor's simple and it suits my flight imo, so I went with that.
My old dumb UN from long ago -> AnarchyChasseur -> Fervor

Came up with my last one late in the night while sleep-deprived since my first UN was old and lame, then decided I didn't like the sound. Fervor's simple and it suits my flight imo, so I went with that.
@Windywillow

because coming up with usernames is my PASSION

Sunstones, Mytho, Parchment, Astrometry (Measurements of where the exact celestial bodies are)....

>> I can probably check more out but...yeee... These are all unused users, I checked ^^; (Unless someone gets them by the time I post this.)
@Windywillow

because coming up with usernames is my PASSION

Sunstones, Mytho, Parchment, Astrometry (Measurements of where the exact celestial bodies are)....

>> I can probably check more out but...yeee... These are all unused users, I checked ^^; (Unless someone gets them by the time I post this.)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Mine used to be StarfruitAnon
But then Homestuck took over my lair
Plus SylphOfHeart sounds much better in my opinion
Mine used to be StarfruitAnon
But then Homestuck took over my lair
Plus SylphOfHeart sounds much better in my opinion
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I've never changed my UN and I don't think I plan to any time soon....I'm on so many pinglists it'd be a huge pain to change them ^^; same with flight changes, since I participate in Shadow dom.
I've never changed my UN and I don't think I plan to any time soon....I'm on so many pinglists it'd be a huge pain to change them ^^; same with flight changes, since I participate in Shadow dom.
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@Teddybears

Wow! :0 Thanks so much!

~

Some of my own discarded ideas which are available, if anyone wants them:
-subscript
-font
-camera
-envelope
-signal
-print
-plane(s)
-euro
-arrows
-ethic
-polygon
-focal
-species
@Teddybears

Wow! :0 Thanks so much!

~

Some of my own discarded ideas which are available, if anyone wants them:
-subscript
-font
-camera
-envelope
-signal
-print
-plane(s)
-euro
-arrows
-ethic
-polygon
-focal
-species
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18