Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you changed your username?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I really want to but I'm on a lot of hatchery pinglists and I forgot some of them.
Edit: also all the best names are taken. And I've gotten rather attached to this username after using it for so long.
Edit 2: truly, all the best usernames are already taken.
I really want to but I'm on a lot of hatchery pinglists and I forgot some of them.
Edit: also all the best names are taken. And I've gotten rather attached to this username after using it for so long.
Edit 2: truly, all the best usernames are already taken.
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I used to be fatherpunk which is my username for pretty much everything, like Steam (not like I'm suggesting anything *cough*) but I changed it to shorter one, And yet, people still keep misspelling it
I used to be fatherpunk which is my username for pretty much everything, like Steam (not like I'm suggesting anything *cough*) but I changed it to shorter one, And yet, people still keep misspelling it
@TinyxCat

aw! grats on the new UN! U like it!

@Stormdragon I do similar stuff for UN's for other sites. I love love love your pixels in your sig, did you make them?
@TinyxCat

aw! grats on the new UN! U like it!

@Stormdragon I do similar stuff for UN's for other sites. I love love love your pixels in your sig, did you make them?
tomoe_for_mourn_by_dovalore-dbifydi.gif
mine has always been watermellon. but i have already sent inactive Melon and Watermelon a message asking them if they could change their name to something else if they aren't going to play flight rising often.
mine has always been watermellon. but i have already sent inactive Melon and Watermelon a message asking them if they could change their name to something else if they aren't going to play flight rising often.
pleasant_comm.png
@Recherche Ah, french is such a lovely language. Great UN!
@Recherche Ah, french is such a lovely language. Great UN!
@DeathByGlamour

I love undertale.

@CuriaRegis I'm so scared of doing that. P.s. I love yuri on ice.

@Nerd both of those UN's are so awesome I'm jealous.

@Taelen I almost made mine an OC name!
@DeathByGlamour

I love undertale.

@CuriaRegis I'm so scared of doing that. P.s. I love yuri on ice.

@Nerd both of those UN's are so awesome I'm jealous.

@Taelen I almost made mine an OC name!
@Cognitive Thank you! I love your UN and your siggy. I've seen you around before, your UN is memorable!
@Cognitive Thank you! I love your UN and your siggy. I've seen you around before, your UN is memorable!
mine was Whinechesters (a play on the name Winchesters from Supernatural) until people yelled at me on DR so i changed it to yearwalk. also yearwalk is more ~aesthetic~ and its shorter. i think i changed it in July? but im not sure.
mine was Whinechesters (a play on the name Winchesters from Supernatural) until people yelled at me on DR so i changed it to yearwalk. also yearwalk is more ~aesthetic~ and its shorter. i think i changed it in July? but im not sure.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Yep, changed to SmolPeridot after being StarSync for a few months!
Yep, changed to SmolPeridot after being StarSync for a few months!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Never have, probably never will. I use this for my username 97% of the time, so if you happen to be on a different site and see a Kpribbit, das me :3
Never have, probably never will. I use this for my username 97% of the time, so if you happen to be on a different site and see a Kpribbit, das me :3
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18