Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you changed your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
My naming scheme is this:
1. Go on a random word generator.
2. Use one of the first 5 words that pop up.
3. Add prefixes and suffixes until it's unique.

:)
My naming scheme is this:
1. Go on a random word generator.
2. Use one of the first 5 words that pop up.
3. Add prefixes and suffixes until it's unique.

:)
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
Yep! My username for EVERYTHING used to be Hydrowolf/Hydrowolf391, but one day while naming a character in a game I came up with "Hydria," which I thought was like a prettier version of the original. So I adopted that instead.
Yep! My username for EVERYTHING used to be Hydrowolf/Hydrowolf391, but one day while naming a character in a game I came up with "Hydria," which I thought was like a prettier version of the original. So I adopted that instead.
waterfull.png
Well, once I'm on a site I never change, but I have different usernames on a lot of websites! Unless I joined at around the same time. Like I'm LOCW_Bluestarwarrior on ChickenSmoothie and have been for 6 years. It's where my nickname Blue came from, and even though the name doesn't define me anymore, I can't change it. Then I came here and created a new name that I used for several websites. Impossible is the nickname of my persona, Jedi is my fursona, and 4 is a lucky number. And even now I'm using another name on like Twitter and stuff, so yeah.
Well, once I'm on a site I never change, but I have different usernames on a lot of websites! Unless I joined at around the same time. Like I'm LOCW_Bluestarwarrior on ChickenSmoothie and have been for 6 years. It's where my nickname Blue came from, and even though the name doesn't define me anymore, I can't change it. Then I came here and created a new name that I used for several websites. Impossible is the nickname of my persona, Jedi is my fursona, and 4 is a lucky number. And even now I'm using another name on like Twitter and stuff, so yeah.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[/sub] Mine used to be xashirou, didn't like the ring of it anymore, changed to melonsaur. Watermelon is my favourite fruit and I do like dinosaurs but the reason behind this is that when I was playing some Star Wars multiplayer game with my cousin (jedi academy I think?) I played as that guy who looks like a T-rex (I am so ashamed I forgot his name omg) and just randomly made up melonsaur as my ingame name. My cousin found it good and then it kinda stuck. I really like it to be honest. c: [/sub]
[/sub] Mine used to be xashirou, didn't like the ring of it anymore, changed to melonsaur. Watermelon is my favourite fruit and I do like dinosaurs but the reason behind this is that when I was playing some Star Wars multiplayer game with my cousin (jedi academy I think?) I played as that guy who looks like a T-rex (I am so ashamed I forgot his name omg) and just randomly made up melonsaur as my ingame name. My cousin found it good and then it kinda stuck. I really like it to be honest. c: [/sub]
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
I went through Braviary -> AlfredFJones -> NanamiChiaki
Braviary is one of my favorite Pokemon, but then I saw that the UN AlfredFJones (Hetalia) wasn't taken yet, so I nabbed that one pretty quickly after registering. Only recently I changed over to NanamiChiaki (a few months ago, I think?) since my interests have shifted since then.
It was p painful changing from AlfredFJones to this new one, but I'm kinda done with Hetalia aside from a bit of fandom work and I'm just really into Danganronpa right now.
I went through Braviary -> AlfredFJones -> NanamiChiaki
Braviary is one of my favorite Pokemon, but then I saw that the UN AlfredFJones (Hetalia) wasn't taken yet, so I nabbed that one pretty quickly after registering. Only recently I changed over to NanamiChiaki (a few months ago, I think?) since my interests have shifted since then.
It was p painful changing from AlfredFJones to this new one, but I'm kinda done with Hetalia aside from a bit of fandom work and I'm just really into Danganronpa right now.
Gammass.gif
I can't!

Why? Because then my accent would no longer credit me as its artist :/
I can't!

Why? Because then my accent would no longer credit me as its artist :/
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws

You can request for it to be changed in the Skin and Accent Problems thread, I believe. I've seen requests for UN changes on skin/accent tooltips on there.

I probably won't change my UN because I'd have to visit all of the pinglists I'm on and ask them to change my UN.

(Which will take a while; I've forgotten some of what I signed up to be pinged for)
@Cutiepaws

You can request for it to be changed in the Skin and Accent Problems thread, I believe. I've seen requests for UN changes on skin/accent tooltips on there.

I probably won't change my UN because I'd have to visit all of the pinglists I'm on and ask them to change my UN.

(Which will take a while; I've forgotten some of what I signed up to be pinged for)
2rHLxZD.png
@Taelen Hahah, thank you!
@Taelen Hahah, thank you!

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
Was Morticia. I have gone by Morticia for literal ages, but since I've become an openly trans man, I shifted everything to Morty/Morton. But for here, I chose Satanic since Morty is taken.

Plus, like, 3edgy5me and all that.
Was Morticia. I have gone by Morticia for literal ages, but since I've become an openly trans man, I shifted everything to Morty/Morton. But for here, I chose Satanic since Morty is taken.

Plus, like, 3edgy5me and all that.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
three usernames on here. I dont usually vary my usernames much usually but:
CLOCKWORKCROUCH > CROUCH > Allergies.
origianl un i felt was obnoxiously long, and then i just stopped identifying with CROUCH (plus i felt the all caps was a bit much.)
Its kinda strange now Im straying from crouch based names bc its been a nickname for years, but i feel its for the best.
three usernames on here. I dont usually vary my usernames much usually but:
CLOCKWORKCROUCH > CROUCH > Allergies.
origianl un i felt was obnoxiously long, and then i just stopped identifying with CROUCH (plus i felt the all caps was a bit much.)
Its kinda strange now Im straying from crouch based names bc its been a nickname for years, but i feel its for the best.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18