Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you changed your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Mourn

Yours is amazing okay I'm jealous

I was originally EileenTheCrow, but once I saw Bloodborne was open, it was a no brainer. I actually get a lot of compliments on my UN now
@Mourn

Yours is amazing okay I'm jealous

I was originally EileenTheCrow, but once I saw Bloodborne was open, it was a no brainer. I actually get a lot of compliments on my UN now
Akhilleus.gif
I'm planning to, because people misping me all the time.
Im planning to change it to LiberNox if your curious (Translates to "Book night" in latin)
I'm planning to, because people misping me all the time.
Im planning to change it to LiberNox if your curious (Translates to "Book night" in latin)
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Bloodborne
Ah thank you!
If I may add another compliment: your UN, avatar, and Siggy.... all fab. I'm in love!
@Bloodborne
Ah thank you!
If I may add another compliment: your UN, avatar, and Siggy.... all fab. I'm in love!
tomoe_for_mourn_by_dovalore-dbifydi.gif
@mourn
!! thank u :D i like your username too!
actually, tbh, all usernames that are actual words are hella nice

gonna miss this username, but the one i'm planning to get is also an actual word, so that's cool B)

e/ how to spaces
@mourn
!! thank u :D i like your username too!
actually, tbh, all usernames that are actual words are hella nice

gonna miss this username, but the one i'm planning to get is also an actual word, so that's cool B)

e/ how to spaces
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@fibs
Yoooo I bet what you choose will be super fly. Real words are totally my favorite. Ideally I would have picked Woe, but it was apparently in use although unsearchable.
@fibs
Yoooo I bet what you choose will be super fly. Real words are totally my favorite. Ideally I would have picked Woe, but it was apparently in use although unsearchable.
@CaptianCookie

oooh yeah I could see how that could happen!

Latin UN's are super cool.
@CaptianCookie

oooh yeah I could see how that could happen!

Latin UN's are super cool.
My username used to be TheARBL. Go ahead and ask, but don't expect an answer, it's a super old handle that I'm trying to bury now. I went with Recherche because my Tumblr name's TheRechercheRambler, since I love the sound of the word Recherche, wanted a title, and wanted alliteration. Full thing wouldn't fit here, so Recherche it is and probably will stay.
My username used to be TheARBL. Go ahead and ask, but don't expect an answer, it's a super old handle that I'm trying to bury now. I went with Recherche because my Tumblr name's TheRechercheRambler, since I love the sound of the word Recherche, wanted a title, and wanted alliteration. Full thing wouldn't fit here, so Recherche it is and probably will stay.
T5GEBka.png
@mourn
haha ye, im excited ;v;
may have spent all of my gems on night sky silks even tho i dont need them tho lol go me

tbh i just check usernames with www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/n/USERNAME since locked accounts dont show up through search :0
@mourn
haha ye, im excited ;v;
may have spent all of my gems on night sky silks even tho i dont need them tho lol go me

tbh i just check usernames with www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/n/USERNAME since locked accounts dont show up through search :0
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
I actually just changed mine because of this thread :O

My online handle has changed in the past three years and I figured I'd reflect that change here (because until today I didn't know I could)

I would've preferred TinyCat (without the 'x') but that was already taken, and by a dead account at that!
I actually just changed mine because of this thread :O

My online handle has changed in the past three years and I figured I'd reflect that change here (because until today I didn't know I could)

I would've preferred TinyCat (without the 'x') but that was already taken, and by a dead account at that!
I've always had mine, but in the last year I've been getting mis-pinged quite often due to a couple others having really similar names :p

My name is from my character/persona Storm, which was originally based on my warrior cats sona named Stormjumper/Stormstar. When I joined Stormstar was taken, and Stormjumper19 is my DA, so I wanted something a bit different. So literally I said dragon website? Yeah. Stormdragon.
Much creative.
I've always had mine, but in the last year I've been getting mis-pinged quite often due to a couple others having really similar names :p

My name is from my character/persona Storm, which was originally based on my warrior cats sona named Stormjumper/Stormstar. When I joined Stormstar was taken, and Stormjumper19 is my DA, so I wanted something a bit different. So literally I said dragon website? Yeah. Stormdragon.
Much creative.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18